It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Debunked in he didn't say that?...because you can't debunk it he said that awful snip
Who the bleep cares whether the event ever happened or not.
Please. Priorities.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well technically, the majority of Americans voted for Clinton.

Not really, She lost Florida, NC and the rust belt.

Yea but...

Clinton had more Americans vote for her. Thus I can use the word majority appropriately.

Obama had more Americans attend his inauguration than Trumps too - clearly this US election numbers game has more to it than just 1 vote = 1 count.

(I know that you know where I'm going with this comment)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yea but...

Clinton had more Americans vote for her. Thus I can use the word majority appropriately.

Well lets not forget about all the vote rigging, so we can't say for certain who exactly voted for her.

I know, right? If the Russians didn't rig the vote in the swing states we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

link   

Yea but...

Well lets not forget about all the vote rigging, so we can't say for certain who exactly voted for her.

Will wait patiently for proof of 3 million rigged votes.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

That's what comes to my mind. Not Teddy Roosevelt.

And we get threeee more years of it!

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

Oh well, who needs leadership when we can get free reality TV?

I don't see Trump bowing to the world, so I think we have leadership again!

No wonder Trump got elected if that's all you think about when it comes to leadership.

Well, where did the last 8 years of leadership get us exactly?

Healthcare is screwed up and people are losing it everywhere.
War didn't end.
Gitmo didn't close.
The economy was anemic.
The list goes on and on.

True. At lease we can say Obama knew what he was doing.

Yet, people hated and critisized him for anything and everything they could.

But here we have Trump saying stupid things on twitter and while it would be easy for us to agree it was stupid, you defend him and deflect to Obama.

I learned it well from Obama himself.

Still deflecting?

It gets old pretty quick. You can only beat a dead horse so many times.

Well again, I learned that from Obama, Hillary and the MSM

That's just stupid.

Oh well.

Not surprised.

Its not stupid to point out double standards. Its only stupid if you have no real retort.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes really.
By three million or so.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: kosmicjack

Nah, the reason trump attacks the media isn't that he cares what the media says about him (unless they're lying), it's who is saying it about him.

As you pointed out, the media is part of his industry, his brand, his business. He has made friends with many of these people especially Mika and Joe (he offered to Marry them at the white house) and to watch people like this, your friends, turn on you for ratings probably stings. This one is a personal feud between them.

These are pretend friends, that act like they love you when you're around then bash you at the first chance. Trump is likely the more genuine person in this friendship.

Absolutely,

They have raked him over the coals, I don't care what he calls then,

Attacking the media only makes them stronger. To paraphrase a real leader: Proceed, Mister President.

They have never treated him with respect,

Respect is earned, not forced. He hasn't done anything to earn the respect of the majority of the American people.

This is where you are wrong. The majority elected him. Five big cities do not represent the majority of Americans.

Yes, they do represent the majority of Americans, actually.

No, they do not. The founding fathers would have designed it to be so if you were correct.

You said "majority of Americans", not states. The majority of Americans don't support trump.

Besides, the founders were not infallible. They made errors that we're still correcting to this day. The EC is one of their mistakes.

I bet they do.

The EC is not a mistake. Otherwise only NY, CA, TX, FL, and OH would determine all elections. Convenient that Dems solidly control two of those states and can swing two others sometimes.

It's too bad that you're wrong. Perhaps if you wrote a keenly worded Tweet it would make it true.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Im well aware of EC implications... I was simply commenting on the majority comment he made. Trump crushed the EC. He DID NOT win the majority. I think we an both agree on that, yes?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Im well aware of EC implications... I was simply commenting on the majority comment he made. Trump crushed the EC. He DID NOT win the majority. I think we an both agree on that, yes?

Absolutely we agree - Trump did not win the popular vote.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Nah, the reason trump attacks the media isn't that he cares what the media says about him (unless they're lying), it's who is saying it about him.

As you pointed out, the media is part of his industry, his brand, his business. He has made friends with many of these people especially Mika and Joe (he offered to Marry them at the white house) and to watch people like this, your friends, turn on you for ratings probably stings. This one is a personal feud between them.

These are pretend friends, that act like they love you when you're around then bash you at the first chance. Trump is likely the more genuine person in this friendship.

Absolutely,

Attacking the media only makes them stronger. To paraphrase a real leader: Proceed, Mister President.

Respect is earned, not forced. He hasn't done anything to earn the respect of the majority of the American people.

This is where you are wrong. The majority elected him. Five big cities do not represent the majority of Americans.

No, they do not. The founding fathers would have designed it to be so if you were correct.

You said "majority of Americans", not states. The majority of Americans don't support trump.

Well, when 40% of the eligible voters stayed home I remain unconvinced (unless you went door-to-door and asked them).

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yea but...

Will wait patiently for proof of 3 million rigged votes.

Wait for Trump's task force to get done with its investigation.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Can you imagine how history teachers will educate future children of President Trump?

Good God. Normally I hate the idea of an edited version of history but, maybe...yeah, that'll be ok.

If we are
Not careful it will be...

Glorious and Triumphant Leader
Of Golden Domed Perfection in His
Most Justifiable Wrath
Descended from the White Throne
To Smite the ugly mouthbreathing journalists
With these Mighty Words:

"I heard poorly rated @morning_joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I. Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came...

... to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

- Official Records of His Exceptional Words, all Praise be to our Dear and Magnificent Leader!

link   

Absolutely,

Besides, the founders were not infallible. They made errors that we're still correcting to this day. The EC is one of their mistakes.

I bet they do.

The EC is not a mistake. Otherwise only NY, CA, TX, FL, and OH would determine all elections. Convenient that Dems solidly control two of those states and can swing two others sometimes.

It's too bad that you're wrong. Perhaps if you wrote a keenly worded Tweet it would make it true.

Belief in me being wrong will only get you so far in life.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

That's what comes to my mind. Not Teddy Roosevelt.

And we get threeee more years of it!

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

Oh well, who needs leadership when we can get free reality TV?

I think it's just called reality....You know like it is reality Donald Trump is our President....

You should try it sometime.....Reality that is....

I know he's my President. Sad thing is, we elected a reality TV star, not a leader.

So he wasn't a CEO of an international company before being president? CEO position is not a leadership roll?? Ronald Regan was an actor before becoming president...Would you say that made him an unqualified leader? Or Barack Obama for that matter was an attorney who only practiced for a few years. He was only an employee. Does that also not Obama make qualified to be a leader as well??

Matter of fact what would qualify a person to be a "leader" in your book? I'm curious now.

You didn't ask me, but I'm going to answer anyway.

A leader is someone I would like to see my niece and nephews look up to and emulate. A leader models behavior that we would want to see reflected in our nation's children.

Trump's style is more thuggish and raw, which is anything but leadership. Do you want to see your children behaving like Trump? Just having followers (and Trump clearly has many people he titillates) does not make someone a leader.

What you described is a role model......NOT A LEADER.

You should look to sesame street for that. Leaders take on the tough, make the impossible possible and fight like hell for what the believe is right no matter to consequences....You would be better teaching your children how the real world works instead of telling them world is perfect and full of safe spaces....

Okay, then. I know where you stand. And it's not surprising. The president has a lot of influence on the minds of our nation's children. We're going to end up as a nation of bullies unless Trump can control his temper.

YES I stand and live in reality.....Something most leftards and SJW can't seem to grasp.....

Leotards and Sacajawea?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yea but...

I know, right? If the Russians didn't rig the vote in the swing states we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Hard for Russia to do without an open port to the internet that the vote machines don't have.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Absolutely,

I bet they do.

Is that your tweet? Sounds like a fortune cookie.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

That's a role model, not a leader. Not mutually exclusive terms.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes really.
By three million or so.

Oh god, not you.

She lost the EC. Get over it. If the EC was so bad, why didn't Obama and the dems change it when they had a super majority and the majority votes in the SC?
edit on 29-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: icanteven

That's a role model, not a leader. Not mutually exclusive terms.

Perhaps, if we were talking about some schlub off the street. But we're not. We're talking about the POTUS. POTUS needs to be a role model and a leader.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Absolutely,

I bet they do.

Is that your tweet? Sounds like a fortune cookie.

Ill fortune for you, cookie.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join