It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

That's what comes to my mind. Not Teddy Roosevelt.

And we get threeee more years of it!

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

Oh well, who needs leadership when we can get free reality TV?

I don't see Trump bowing to the world, so I think we have leadership again!

No wonder Trump got elected if that's all you think about when it comes to leadership.

Well, where did the last 8 years of leadership get us exactly?

Healthcare is screwed up and people are losing it everywhere.
War didn't end.
Gitmo didn't close.
The economy was anemic.
The list goes on and on.

True. At lease we can say Obama knew what he was doing.

Yet, people hated and critisized him for anything and everything they could.

But here we have Trump saying stupid things on twitter and while it would be easy for us to agree it was stupid, you defend him and deflect to Obama.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst. President. Ever.

BEST President since Reagan.

And Reagan was a authoritarian, traitor, and man who set the USA up for economic decline and the mass surveillance.

So yeah says alot about Trump.

Your best president was Theadore Roosevelt and Trump doesnt belong even in the same league as that great mans turds.
Roosevelt signed the federal reserve into existence.

Nvmd. That was wilson
edit on 29-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

lol I'm not defending it. I'm just putting that out there. Ned died for a reason

And then you reel me back in
edit on 29-6-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DillPickle

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: TDawg61

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.

I can't help but laugh when I think that all of this will be recorded in history books, and be what Trump and his supporters will be known for, throughout history.

Someone is sure being trolled, but it ain't the media and the rest of us.

We sure are giving our future generations a good clown show to dissect and study.

They will see how America was made great again. There will be statues in parks and streets named after Trump.

Yeah. In Moscow.

link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: kosmicjack

Nah, the reason trump attacks the media isn't that he cares what the media says about him (unless they're lying), it's who is saying it about him.

As you pointed out, the media is part of his industry, his brand, his business. He has made friends with many of these people especially Mika and Joe (he offered to Marry them at the white house) and to watch people like this, your friends, turn on you for ratings probably stings. This one is a personal feud between them.

These are pretend friends, that act like they love you when you're around then bash you at the first chance. Trump is likely the more genuine person in this friendship.

Absolutely,

They have raked him over the coals, I don't care what he calls then,

Attacking the media only makes them stronger. To paraphrase a real leader: Proceed, Mister President.

They have never treated him with respect,

Respect is earned, not forced. He hasn't done anything to earn the respect of the majority of the American people.

This is where you are wrong. The majority elected him. Five big cities do not represent the majority of Americans.

link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

So he wasn't a CEO of an international company before being president? CEO position is not a leadership roll??

Running a company is not like running a country. Different functions, different rules, as Trump is finding out the hard way.

Ronald Regan was an actor before becoming president...Would you say that made him an unqualified leader?

Reagan was a governor as well. He had executive experience in government.

Or Barack Obama for that matter was an attorney who only practiced for a few years. He was only an employee. Does that also not Obama make qualified to be a leader as well??

Served in the senate. Had previous experience as well.

Matter of fact what would qualify a person to be a "leader" in your book? I'm curious now.

Somebody that has a clue as to what they are doing.

Which is why the President has aids and advisors and can delegate. The reason it didn't work in Obama's case was because he had 0 experience (didn't even finish a full year in the senate) in anything and refused to listen to people who knew what they were talking about.

He served 3 years in the US senate and I believe 7 in state senate.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Obama had no clue what he was doing. He was but a puppet.

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well technically, the majority of Americans voted for Clinton.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Stormdancer777

People tend not to respect folks who grab women by the pussy because/ they can.

Actually its been scientifically proven that, based on pure attraction, women like assertive men.

*shrug*

In honor of this post I kindly ask the Mods to move this to the mud pit so I can respond in an appropriate fashion..

Lol Just PM me?

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

WTF are you even talking about?

link   

Trump is employing everything he learned from his pro wrestling career. And everyone is talking about him. I know people who hate him, and yet literally never talk about anything else.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Swing and a miss. Strike one.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: GuidedKill

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

I think it's just called reality....You know like it is reality Donald Trump is our President....

You should try it sometime.....Reality that is....

I know he's my President. Sad thing is, we elected a reality TV star, not a leader.

So he wasn't a CEO of an international company before being president? CEO position is not a leadership roll?? Ronald Regan was an actor before becoming president...Would you say that made him an unqualified leader? Or Barack Obama for that matter was an attorney who only practiced for a few years. He was only an employee. Does that also not Obama make qualified to be a leader as well??

Matter of fact what would qualify a person to be a "leader" in your book? I'm curious now.

You didn't ask me, but I'm going to answer anyway.

A leader is someone I would like to see my niece and nephews look up to and emulate. A leader models behavior that we would want to see reflected in our nation's children.

Trump's style is more thuggish and raw, which is anything but leadership. Do you want to see your children behaving like Trump? Just having followers (and Trump clearly has many people he titillates) does not make someone a leader.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: kosmicjack

Nah, the reason trump attacks the media isn't that he cares what the media says about him (unless they're lying), it's who is saying it about him.

As you pointed out, the media is part of his industry, his brand, his business. He has made friends with many of these people especially Mika and Joe (he offered to Marry them at the white house) and to watch people like this, your friends, turn on you for ratings probably stings. This one is a personal feud between them.

These are pretend friends, that act like they love you when you're around then bash you at the first chance. Trump is likely the more genuine person in this friendship.

Absolutely,

They have raked him over the coals, I don't care what he calls then,

Attacking the media only makes them stronger. To paraphrase a real leader: Proceed, Mister President.

They have never treated him with respect,

Respect is earned, not forced. He hasn't done anything to earn the respect of the majority of the American people.

This is where you are wrong. The majority elected him. Five big cities do not represent the majority of Americans.

Yes, they do represent the majority of Americans, actually.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I and a lot of Americans think he is doing a great job....So your opinions don't really matter to me or most of America. He is president....The people voted for him...Sorry you don't like it.....Se yourself to the nearest safe space.

Don't care if my opinion matters to you or not. No need for safe spaces.

On another note being a life ling gov servant doesn't mean you are more qualified than the next man. Matter of fact our government was designed to be run by the people for the people.....Not by life long politicians....This is exactly why people voted him in...Because he WASNT establishment....Apparently the left and people like you are still having a hard time seeing what the American people saw and voted for.....

Are you ranting? Need a safe space?

Are you going to address your laughable comparisons to Reagan and Obama, or not?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Reality TV Star? hm. That's generous. I thought of him as more of a game-show host.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Obama had no clue what he was doing. He was but a puppet.

Uh huh.

Sure.

Is Obama the topic now? Are we deflecting away from the topic of Trump?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So exciting!

I don't see Trump bowing to the world, so I think we have leadership again!

No wonder Trump got elected if that's all you think about when it comes to leadership.

Well, where did the last 8 years of leadership get us exactly?

Healthcare is screwed up and people are losing it everywhere.
War didn't end.
Gitmo didn't close.
The economy was anemic.
The list goes on and on.

True. At lease we can say Obama knew what he was doing.

Yet, people hated and critisized him for anything and everything they could.

But here we have Trump saying stupid things on twitter and while it would be easy for us to agree it was stupid, you defend him and deflect to Obama.

I learned it well from Obama himself.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Trump is employing everything he learned from his pro wrestling career. And everyone is talking about him. I know people who hate him, and yet literally never talk about anything else.

Good point. As I said, reality TV.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join