It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

That's what comes to my mind. Not Teddy Roosevelt.

And we get threeee more years of it!

So exciting!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: TDawg61

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.

I can't help but laugh when I think that all of this will be recorded in history books, and be what Trump and his supporters will be known for, throughout history.

Someone is sure being trolled, but it ain't the media and the rest of us.

We sure are giving our future generations a good clown show to dissect and study.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

I mean you're on here whining about tweets. And as I said before, your children and anyone else's children are going to learn far worse through tv and music if you aren't actually being a parent and monitoring what they are exposed to.

OK I agree with in parts except that I am whining. I am simply discussing, but it seems Trump has set the tone if you don't something you hear, you call it fake, or crying or any other insult. So can we have a discussion where its not about insulting me?
Now I actually agree with your comment, other than they won't learn worse from TV. They know the president is real. Hence we censor what kids watch the best we can until they are old enough to process wha they are seeing or reading.

Has there been any proof of the media claims against Trump. I'm not talking about any investigations, but proof, if any.
Keeping in mind that its now public record that Trump is not under investigation specifically anyway.

We can start with that.

Honey All I said was his tweets sucked, and I wouldn't let him near a child of mine as he is the worst behaved "adult
" I'm not gong off topic to discuss a whole new topic.

My lunch break is over, it's been a blast but my time for today is done.

Viva le resistance ATS!

PS/Kosmicjack has broken my shriveled cold liberal heart!
PPS/She knows I forgive her already.
PPPS/ OK KJ you will always be my girl crush, hush now let us never speak of it again.

Lets be honest, you wouldn't bring your child near him if he had no arms, legs or a mouth and was completely harmless

Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.

I can't help but laugh when I think that all of this will be recorded in history books, and be what Trump and his supporters will be known for, throughout history.

We sure are giving our future generations a good clown show to dissect and study.

They will see how America was made great again. There will be statues in parks and streets named after Trump.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Teddy didn't get shot because he pleased everyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yup, I can't wait for the NYT #1 bestseller of 2047: "The Great Reeeee'ing Of The Left In 2016".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

Oh well, who needs leadership when we can get free reality TV?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So exciting!

7 more years......and it IS totally exciting!!!!

MAGA!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So exciting!

If I wanted to watch reality TV, I'd buy a TV and get cable. I didn't know I was getting reality TV when I went to the voting booth.

I think it's just called reality....You know like it is reality Donald Trump is our President....

You should try it sometime.....Reality that is....

edit on 29-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You, sir, made a lot of spoiled brats here cry.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So exciting!

7 more years......and it IS totally exciting!!!!

MAGA!!!!!

Just trying to dangle a little hope.

MAGA

link   

I think that the Trump presidency will be relegated to the reality TV show era in history books, a product of our times, with a disclaimer that this in no way represents a real presidential administration.

Who knows, Trump may be so bad his administration will be a shining example of what not to do in the future. Learning from his idiocy may actually help us in the long run.

I'm trying to be positive though.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So exciting!

I don't see Trump bowing to the world, so I think we have leadership again!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

if by leadership you mean misogynistic rants, we're covered.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The left wouldn't recognize leadership if it smacked them upside the head. They envy people like Justin Trudeau. They think that is leadership.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Teddy didn't get shot because he pleased everyone.

No. He was shot because a crazy guy believed a ghost told him to do it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let's see, you can attack with drones, killing innocent civilians, say your good at killing, laugh at the fact.

But don't say Crazy Mika, or Psycho Joe?

Values, are different for some than others.

Like I hate abortion, and people think I am the bad person, and shame me for my moral stand on the issue.

Strange world, down is up and up is down.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So exciting!

I think it's just called reality....You know like it is reality Donald Trump is our President....

You should try it sometime.....Reality that is....

I know he's my President. Sad thing is, we elected a reality TV star, not a leader.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Hey, now, you forgot to add sexist, racist, bigot, xenophobic and homophobic to describe those rants.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DillPickle

They will see how America was made great again. There will be statues in parks and streets named after Trump.

LOFL, i really hope there is a way to preserve all of these threads on ATS for our future generations as well, they are great little case studies...

Hey future generations, veracity from 2017 here, have fun reading through these threads....YES, this is what we had to deal with in 2017, i sure hope you find a cure to stupid.

Love...veracity
edit on 29-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join