It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

They forget that history is written by the winners.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I was hoping that part wouldnt be forgotten as well. Its a sad joke

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

dbl
edit on 29-6-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   

Those statements are the reason he'll be remembered that way.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

I mean you're on here whining about tweets. And as I said before, your children and anyone else's children are going to learn far worse through tv and music if you aren't actually being a parent and monitoring what they are exposed to.

OK I agree with in parts except that I am whining. I am simply discussing, but it seems Trump has set the tone if you don't something you hear, you call it fake, or crying or any other insult. So can we have a discussion where its not about insulting me?
Now I actually agree with your comment, other than they won't learn worse from TV. They know the president is real. Hence we censor what kids watch the best we can until they are old enough to process wha they are seeing or reading.

Has there been any proof of the media claims against Trump. I'm not talking about any investigations, but proof, if any.
Keeping in mind that its now public record that Trump is not under investigation specifically anyway.

We can start with that.

link   

a reply to: zazzafrazz

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

He doesn't need to survive ATS when he can reach 30 million+.

My point wasn't about numbers of people he can bully (half are fake bots from Serbia and Russia anyway) but that the tone of interaction of his bullying tweets would not last on this site due to our excellent TOS surrounding manners and civil discourse.

So you admit that at least half the people he bullies and blocks are fake bots from Russia?

Because Trump isn't going to bully his supporters, not that it even qualifies as bullying.

Is this meant to be an argument for Trump.? Teehee hehe

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Keep going with personal attacks, I don't expect anything different from brainwashed spoiled brats.

Curious... seeing as you spent the last 20 pages defending the President for personally attacking someone..... How does it all compute in your head?

link   
So, contrary to what I was told yesterday, now Trumps tweeting IS something you all of a sudden DO give a sh!t about?

Trump tweeting stupid ain't new - what is new is the blatant hypocrisy surrounding certain folks and their closet obsession with Trumps tweets (but only his stoopid ones).

And Jo and Mika.....well.....you know my opinion of MSNBC already.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

The best way I would describe Trump's presidency so far is "Jersey Shore"-ish. Stupid comments and a whole lot of douchery.

That's what comes to my mind. Not Teddy Roosevelt.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: NerdGoddess

So you think the person who represents your country should be a perfect human beings without any individual character of personality?

To be honest, that's probably been the biggest problem your country has had. Phonies, frauds, puppets and criminals.
Trump is real human beings. He's not perfect, but he does what he thinks is right for the country.

You Americans are too proud.

I didn't say that so don't put words or in this case, text in my post that didn't exist. If you assume things that's your own personal issue. I expect the president to have some class when he's addressing the public. I don't give a damn about his personal problems or who he likes and doesn't like. I expect adult behavior not that of a middle schooler.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: bknapple32
Meanwhile trump just said cnn cut their feed. They did not. Being that CNN was on my tv

But not before he called them "fake news". ..in a speech that was supposed to be about his energy policy. He's like an old dog obsessed with the squirrels in his yard.

Yeah, because even 7 years later Obama didn't refer to Bush every now and then to drum up some cheers and jeers.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The comparison of the two is laughable. Hate obama all you want, I get it. But cmon......

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I know many on the left don't understand this thing called "multi-tasking".
It's usually learned by working your ass off!
The fact he makes 10 seconds for these snowflakes is kinda funny to me.

Multitasking for the left means eating bon-bons while simultaneously watching "The View".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Or fox News or rush limbaugh. Rush was obamas go to blame guy. He blamed Rush for the government shutdown lol

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

He doesn't need to survive ATS when he can reach 30 million+.

My point wasn't about numbers of people he can bully (half are fake bots from Serbia and Russia anyway) but that the tone of interaction of his bullying tweets would not last on this site due to our excellent TOS surrounding manners and civil discourse.

So you admit that at least half the people he bullies and blocks are fake bots from Russia?

Because Trump isn't going to bully his supporters, not that it even qualifies as bullying.

Is this meant to be an argument for Trump.? Teehee hehe

Don't deflect.. Teehee hehe

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

The comparison of the two is laughable. Hate obama all you want, I get it. But cmon......

It's not about hate, but about double standards. You get it? cmon......

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Sure, I don't mind receiving personal insults from spoiled brats, but I just thought ATS was held to a higher standard, as none of us holds any official position, and we're all searching for truth.

I have to admit, being called a fake bot is amusing. As I've said, that brat really is comedy gold

edit on 448k2017Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

I mean you're on here whining about tweets. And as I said before, your children and anyone else's children are going to learn far worse through tv and music if you aren't actually being a parent and monitoring what they are exposed to.

OK I agree with in parts except that I am whining. I am simply discussing, but it seems Trump has set the tone if you don't something you hear, you call it fake, or crying or any other insult. So can we have a discussion where its not about insulting me?
Now I actually agree with your comment, other than they won't learn worse from TV. They know the president is real. Hence we censor what kids watch the best we can until they are old enough to process wha they are seeing or reading.

Has there been any proof of the media claims against Trump. I'm not talking about any investigations, but proof, if any.
Keeping in mind that its now public record that Trump is not under investigation specifically anyway.

We can start with that.

Honey All I said was his tweets sucked, and I wouldn't let him near a child of mine as he is the worst behaved "adult
" I'm not gong off topic to discuss a whole new topic.

My lunch break is over, it's been a blast but my time for today is done.

Viva le resistance ATS!

PS/Kosmicjack has broken my shriveled cold liberal heart!
PPS/She knows I forgive her already.
PPPS/ OK KJ you will always be my girl crush, hush now let us never speak of it again.

link   

The bar sure got lowered.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Teddy would be crucified by our media today.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join