It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

I mean you're on here whining about tweets. And as I said before, your children and anyone else's children are going to learn far worse through tv and music if you aren't actually being a parent and monitoring what they are exposed to.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

He doesn't need to survive ATS when he can reach 30 million+.

My point wasn't about numbers of people he can bully (half are fake bots from Serbia and Russia anyway) but that the tone of interaction of his bullying tweets would not last on this site due to our excellent TOS surrounding manners and civil discourse.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump's good at distracting us. He also keeps the media on defense so that they can never gather any offensive momentum.

I agree with this assessment. If I was an editor, I'd assign the twitter coverage or other Trump antics to my gossip/lifestyle/teen correspondent and make sure all of the serious journalists were covering policies and investigative issues. The first one to get distracted from actual reporting on serious issues would get reassigned to the teen beat.

He does have them chasing their tails and they should be ashamed. They are hurting our national interest every bit as much as he is.

When, after all of this time, the administration can get away with crap like Sarah Huckabee Sanders today calling it the "false Russian narrative", that's bull#. The media is dropping the ball.

Bingo... everyone in the media has dropped the ball. Trump's so different from what they've used to dealing with that no one knows how to handle him

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's not true, he'd just spend his time in the mud pit.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: TDawg61

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.

I can't help but laugh when I think that all of this will be recorded in history books, and be what Trump and his supporters will be known for, throughout history.

Someone is sure being trolled, but it ain't the media and the rest of us.

edit on 29-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, somewhere in Eastern Europe a shill hunter is cashing his check for a job well done.
All I can do is swallow my remorse and hope Trump gets indicted for his collusion.

Not sure how that's a witty comeback. I'm cashing a check and you're swallowing something they call remorse, apparently

link   
a reply to: lostbook

True, they still think they have the power to take him down. And they don't. The only one with that power is him. That's what really drives them mad.

link   

Trump's good at distracting us. He also keeps the media on defense so that they can never gather any offensive momentum.

I agree with this assessment. If I was an editor, I'd assign the twitter coverage or other Trump antics to my gossip/lifestyle/teen correspondent and make sure all of the serious journalists were covering policies and investigative issues. The first one to get distracted from actual reporting on serious issues would get reassigned to the teen beat.

He does have them chasing their tails and they should be ashamed. They are hurting our national interest every bit as much as he is.

When, after all of this time, the administration can get away with crap like Sarah Huckabee Sanders today calling it the "false Russian narrative", that's bull#. The media is dropping the ball.

Bingo... everyone in the media has dropped the ball. Trump's so different from what they've used to dealing with that no one knows how to handle him

I wouldn't go that far. They know how to deal with him, and they are content in letting Robert Mueller do his job.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: TDawg61

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.

Nah, he's proven that an every-man can be elected President. It helped that he had money and name recognition but the so called sacred club in the rarified air has penetrated and will never be the same again.

link   

Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

I mean you're on here whining about tweets. And as I said before, your children and anyone else's children are going to learn far worse through tv and music if you aren't actually being a parent and monitoring what they are exposed to.

OK I agree with in parts except that I am whining. I am simply discussing, but it seems Trump has set the tone if you don't like something you hear, you call it fake, or crying/whining or any other insult. So can we have a discussion where its not about insulting me?
Now I actually agree with your comment, other than they won't learn worse from TV. They know the president is real. Hence we censor what kids watch the best we can until they are old enough to process what they are seeing or reading.

edit on 29-6-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Want to make a bet?

This time next year, the mainstream media will still be talking about the collusion between Trump and Russia, which does not exist.

You're in serious denial if you honestly believe there's anything to it; it's just a false narrative with hidden agenda of making it impossible for President Trump to have normal relations with Russia, which means he will be forced to continue the US foreign policy of destabilization of regions of the world, in order for a few people/corporations to make money.

It's honestly sad that ATS cannot look past such a shallow thing. Out of all the places, we should be the one discussing who has the most to gain by pushing a fake narrative. And to think you've been here for 10 years..
edit on 439k2017Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
Some people better learn to pace themselves.Theres still 4-8 more years of tweets!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Meanwhile trump just said cnn cut their feed. They did not. Being that CNN was on my tv
edit on 29-6-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trump is not trying to distract anyone.

The media and Trump haters are making this a Way Way bigger deal than it deserves to be.

I mean what are you talking about with them not being able to gather offensive momentum - What the hell do you call the Russia collusion garbage based on nothing for 6 months?

The media is choosing to cover this nothingburger tweet. The media wants to talk about this because Trump hate feeds their ratings from Trump haters. They don't care about actual government policies or Trumps policy goals, the coverage for the last 6 months makes that abundently clear.
edit on 29-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

He doesn't need to survive ATS when he can reach 30 million+.

My point wasn't about numbers of people he can bully (half are fake bots from Serbia and Russia anyway) but that the tone of interaction of his bullying tweets would not last on this site due to our excellent TOS surrounding manners and civil discourse.

So you admit that at least half the people he bullies and blocks are fake bots from Russia?

Because Trump isn't going to bully his supporters, not that it even qualifies as bullying.

And the rest of that is meaningless as this didn't take place on ATS. Are you virtue signaling right now?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

History will view trump as a badass cowboy type. The teddy Roosevelt of our time. Taking it to the media, holding no punches.

Not with the record of statements he's leaving behind..

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Meanwhile trump just said cnn cut their feed. They did not. Being that CNN was on my tv

But not before he called them "fake news". ..in a speech that was supposed to be about his energy policy. He's like an old dog obsessed with the squirrels in his yard.

link   

'content' isn't a good word to describe the 24/7 media freak out.

link   

Did you just call me a fake bot?
And look, no reaction from the staff. Now it's okay to discuss members.

Keep going with personal attacks, I don't expect anything different from brainwashed spoiled brats.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join