It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Loss, after loss, after loss, after loss, after loss..

Why are so many liberal Democrats not reading the handwriting on the wall and learning from it?

How would a psychiatrist label this behavior?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

He doesn't need to survive ATS when he can reach 30 million+.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump's good at distracting us. He also keeps the media on defense so that they can never gather any offensive momentum.

I agree with this assessment. If I was an editor, I'd assign the twitter coverage or other Trump antics to my gossip/lifestyle/teen correspondent and make sure all of the serious journalists were covering policies and investigative issues. The first one to get distracted from actual reporting on serious issues would get reassigned to the teen beat.

He does have them chasing their tails and they should be ashamed. They are hurting our national interest every bit as much as he is.

When, after all of this time, the administration can get away with crap like Sarah Huckabee Sanders today calling it the "false Russian narrative", that's bull#. The media is dropping the ball.

link   
20 pages of people foaming over a tweet.

Damn.

link   
People saw the man campaigning and knew what they were getting.

Sooner or later the teenage boy mentality was bound to be elected.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Let's get to the gist of Mika and Joe's chief criticism of Trump - He is not stable. He is not thoughtful or informed. He can't stop campaigning and just simply govern.

And, with his own behavior, he has proven them correct.

Cool, you can spit out the liberal talking points verbatim.

Prove those "liberal talking points" are wrong. Go on.....

I'm not the one making the claim that he's unstable, not thoughtful or informed or, in essence, unable to govern.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Trump's doing what he's good at.... these crazy tweets and his erratic behaviour is a distraction for the masses. While we discuss his craziness, he's already on to the next thing. It's how he stays ahead.

link   

Let's get to the gist of Mika and Joe's chief criticism of Trump - He is not stable. He is not thoughtful or informed. He can't stop campaigning and just simply govern.

This is a case of "you say "tuh-may-toe" and I say "tuh-mah-toe".

Many see him as very stable, very thorough, and organized. If you listen and read what others that interact with him almost daily say, he is known to be a great listener, analyzer, and decisive, but always leaves the door open for considering additional things that might affect a decision.

He's not campaigning but interacting with The People and keeping them informed rather than depending on the lyin' msm to do it.

His behavior is different from what we are used to from regular politicians that have to walk a fine line to appease their donors and whoever else they are beholden to.

His behavior is fine with me. I know that he knows what he's doing. Believe me!

link   

Does it hurt your little narrative that I voted for Trump?

link   
a reply to: TDawg61

im glad he ignorantly blathers with his tweets. It will go down as factual information in history and he will be known as the most idiotic disrespectful dumb man-child president there ever was.

Then they will reflect on the people of America during that era (now) and hopefully find a cure to stupid.
edit on 29-6-2017 by veracity because: a typo

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It is fake. If you don't know that by now, in 7 years you'll still think it's legit. Just like the birthers.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump's good at distracting us. He also keeps the media on defense so that they can never gather any offensive momentum.

I agree with this assessment. If I was an editor, I'd assign the twitter coverage or other Trump antics to my gossip/lifestyle/teen correspondent and make sure all of the serious journalists were covering policies and investigative issues. The first one to get distracted from actual reporting on serious issues would get reassigned to the teen beat.

He does have them chasing their tails and they should be ashamed. They are hurting our national interest every bit as much as he is.

When, after all of this time, the administration can get away with crap like Sarah Huckabee Sanders today calling it the "false Russian narrative", that's bull#. The media is dropping the ball.

That's all well and good, but it seems all the editors believe this and "Rusiaaaaa" are the big ticket items for ratings.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: underpass61

Then it's more outrage for another 4 years.

That is extremely optimistic of you.

Just seeing where pretty much all of the left's energies are focused. Stay distracted, thank you!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I would say you were dumb for doing so if you didn't have any idea who Trump was during the primaries, and are only now realizing that you regret the vote.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.

Ooooeeee I must be rattling you. Sorry hun.
By saying I think he is poorly behaved and a narcissist and I would hope my children or anyones children would not learn this behavior as a societal norm does not mean I think the world revolves around me. What an odd reply? I must have upset you.

You say you have no reason to make me cry, but you made two posts saying I am. I simply corrected you.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's no surprise, as from the top down it's being continuously re-affirmed that you can basically say anything you want, as long as you say it with enough conviction people will believe it.

I know it's off-topic, but overall its applicable, but the distraction lends itself to people believing that "Russian collusion" is exactly the same "Russian interference"...when those two are touted as the "Russian narrative" people lose the distinction.

The media is absolutely dropping the ball on this.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It hurts mine!!! KJ...Finally someone in thread has ACTUALLY made me cry.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

So you think the person who represents your country should be a perfect human beings without any individual character of personality?

To be honest, that's probably been the biggest problem your country has had. Phonies, frauds, puppets and criminals.
Trump is real human beings. He's not perfect, but he does what he thinks is right for the country.

You Americans are too proud.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Keep going with this comedy; it's gold.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, somewhere in Eastern Europe a shill hunter is cashing his check for a job well done.
All I can do is swallow my remorse and hope Trump gets indicted for his collusion.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join