It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump's good at distracting us. He also keeps the media on defense so that they can never gather any offensive momentum.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: alphabetaone
Yes yes, it's all that and more!

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that?

Oh believe me, I am NOT apologizing for his actions, no one with a modicum of parental responsibility would teach their child that. Hell, I even said it earlier that children are going to suffer the most from this crap. I have to wonder how many of even the supporters of this trolling genius have daughters? How many of them would want their daughters bending over for the genital grab? Or the hair ripping? I'm sure they would be extremely tolerant.

I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

It seems, according to some, that if we want to be seen as moral and genuine people, all we have to do I let a few Eff offs and bend over baby's fly out our mouths from time to time.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What was so terrible to warrant grounding? Embarrassing Mika? Calling names?

If I have to explain it to you, we obviously have different moral standards and ideas on what is acceptable to say to another person in society.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Where was the misogyny?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

This one is a personal feud between them.

Which has no place what so ever in official Presidential Statements to the public, it is not policy based, it is not something that will affect every US citizen.

He is bringing the White House out of the clouds and back down to ground level by burning it down.

Oh please, give it a rest. The WH has been a cesspool for a long long time. All this drama about the dignity of the office leaves me thinking some people have some short memories.

As for twitter - he doesn't need to check with you or anyone other citizen what he can tweet on his own account. Twitter's t&c's are all he needs to abide by.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Let's get to the gist of Mika and Joe's chief criticism of Trump - He is not stable. He is not thoughtful or informed. He can't stop campaigning and just simply govern.

And, with his own behavior, he has proven them correct.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think Trumps tweet collection with get big laughs in the future"Donald Trump Presidential"Library

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.
Bullying, objectifying, insulting and degrading are the new orange, I mean black.

I mean are we meant to start screaming in the street these things at each other daily?

Gross.

Have you seen the left lately?

Fix that before you come crying to us about tweets.

lol, You think I'm crying to you...that''s cute.

Yeah it's always the other guys saying the nastier things....
Can we talk about trumps tweet?

No, but I do think you're crying, which isn't cute.
And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Trump writes 140 characters of meanness and its the end of the world though.

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Then it's more outrage for another 4 years.

That is extremely optimistic of you.

edit on 29/6/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

@POTUS is all business @realdonaldtrump is all trump. If you don't want to see this stuff, follow potus.

Not according to the White House. Take it up with them if you disagree....how many times must this be said?

link   

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Let's get to the gist of Mika and Joe's chief criticism of Trump - He is not stable. He is not thoughtful or informed. He can't stop campaigning and just simply govern.

Cool, you can spit out the liberal talking points verbatim.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But functionally, that's how it works. If you don't like it, take it up with the Whitehouse.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

But friend, on this ONE instance, how many people would actually teach their kids to say things like that? I would ground a child who did that, yet here we are with people defending what society has degraded to.

Gross.

And its not like he is saying he wished Scalise had been killed, or that some "right-wing" women would get raped.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No - they have also called him mentally ill, attacked his weight, the size of his hands, his hair, his marriage, his intellect, his integrity.. you name it they have gone there. It is a daily thing for them too. It started when he refused to go on their show and criticised it... after that they turned and have been on a rampage ever since - for months.

They got what they deserved.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: underpass61

Then it's more outrage for another 4 years.

That is extremely optimistic of you.

The majority voted in 2016. If Trump does what he promised to do, there is no reason for the majority to not come out and vote again in 2020.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Cool, you can spit out the liberal talking points verbatim.

Prove those "liberal talking points" are wrong. Go on.....

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Gross.

Honey bunny, I can assure I am not crying, you cannot make me cry. But it is ever so adorable you think you can.

Excellent we are on the same page

Pretend for a minute that the world doesn't revolve around you and your feelings "honey bunny", I've no reason to try and make you cry.

And way to completely avoid everything else I said.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So nothing then? I mean, you should be able to point to the line (or idea) that was so bad you'd ground your kid.

Again, if I need got explain it to you , we have had different upbringings, we have different moral standards and ideas on how people should speak to each other civilly.

Trump wouldn't have made it a week on ATS with our civil T and Cs.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Humor me.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join