It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Imagine how boring it would be if Hillary had won?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So we should 'silence' the president of the United States from stating his mind because some people who do not like the tweets or him say it is not presidential...So, once he is silenced how long would it take for the rest of us?

link   
a reply to: luthier

It's been proven that he was not making of disabled people and that it was intentionally edited to suit a fake narrative against him, to try and damage Trump's reputation and credibility.

Demeaning women? Only Rossie Odonel, as President Trump likes to say it. And please, don't fool yourself that you're a conservative.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
The left isnt outraged at some slight against Mika Brezinsky. Its the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

" But Kathy GRiffen-"
Shes not the president

"Yes but CNN...-"
Again, not the president

"Hillary did-"
Not the president.

"But people in the media say-"
They arent the president

"People can attack Trump on twitter, but he cant-?"
They ARENT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Call me crazy but maybe the outrage is at the man using the office of George Washington, Lincoln, and FDR to personally attack a morning talk show...

What would prefer - a President who throws an insult back at a journalist who insults him or one that spies on and jails journalists they don't like, like Obama? Let me guess, as long as the President is polite, you prefer the latter?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: UKTruth

He knows things about these people and don't be surprised if he spills a lot more if they keep up their hateful rhetoric... it's great.

Wait, so Trump supporters deny/reject that he tried to threaten or intimidate Comey but they cheer the prospect of Trump threatening/intimidating the free press? Can't have it both ways. Also, truth is now "hateful rhetoric"? Orwell called...he wants his narrative back.

Yes. I deny/reject that he tried to threaten or intimidate Comey.

Yes. I cheer when Trump exposes the lyin' mainstream media, and I get disgusted by the msm rants and raves over innuendo and exaggerated bs.

The msm's hateful rhetoric is unprofessional and is no where close to Truth. It MUST be exposed for what it is.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Lets be dead serious for a sec. And I think this is where the disconnect is for most.

IT WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME CRAP, just in different form. And the left would be outraged at the right for not accepting Hillary. Just flip the anger, cause it would be identical, and anyone who says otherwise is selling something.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yours is the post of the day.....

Make Meows Great Again!

link   
Sure have come a long way from FDR's fireside chats, eh?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So we should 'silence' the president of the United States from stating his mind because some people who do not like the tweets or him say it is not presidential...So, once he is silenced how long would it take for the rest of us?

Indeed, but apparently it's Trump attacking free speech.

The old inversion of reality trick.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol, no pun intended. But you do make a valid point. Those that mock and rock rumors and BS are they themselves being called out by our President, love it.

What, were people expecting a damn king in shiny robes, with a stick up his butt, acting snooty and prestigous? To "LOOK" Presidential? Whats it look like to be "Presidential"? A leader, is all that is required.

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

We're on our way baby!

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I prefer my president to not slur insults at people for the whole world to see. If your boss or my boss did that, theyd be fired. I expect some modicum of decorum from the leader of the free world.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This thread is becoming funnier.

Trump tweets about Mika's botched face lift - Liberal OUTRAGE!
A celeb tweets a photo of Trump's severed head - "free speech!".

No just your usual ignorant hypocrisy. It's funny when my side does it but it isn't funny when it's about my side.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There would be nothing for conservatives to do in the FEMA camps.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

This thread is becoming funnier.

Trump tweets about Mika's botched face lift - Liberal OUTRAGE!
A celeb tweets a photo of Trump's severed head - "free speech!".

No just your usual ignorant hypocrisy. It's funny when my side does it but it isn't funny when it's about my side.

Glad you admit it.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That's the biggest BS if I have ever seen one.

You honestly think, that the people who were working so hard in getting Hillary elected, in fact, so hard that she did not even feel the need to go out and talk with ordinary people(not like anyone would show up), because they were doing all the work, would be attacking her, the way they are desperately attacking President Trump?

Do you think there would be people chopping off her head? Or constant ridicule by the talk shows, all across the world?

Sure bloody thing.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am familiar with the man and have judged him by his own words and actions.

It's a little different when the man himself offers up the dirt.

By the way what makes him so smart? He got his money the old fashion way, he enherited it. He was smart enough to not loose it but has been in several ethics suits as well for doing illegal things like building before permits erc...it's way easier to make money when you cheat and your born with it

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Isn't personal attack against twitter rules? Low IQ Crazy Mika. That's way over the top. Twitter suspension is warranted in this case.

link   
Personally, I love trump!
Force me to by a product (insurance).... Its been years and I am still mad as hell! Trump is what this country both deserves and needs.

Correction, Makes Americans buy insurance... I am Native and am exempt. Its not about me though.
edit on 29-6-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If you want to refer to yourself as an idiot over a cult piece, by all means! Though you wouldn't need the clip for that.

Real Americans don't cry 😭, so stop crying.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join