It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

When will you watch what your guy is doing and get it through your head that The WH said his tweets are official statement. And will be archived as such. Been said many times here, but you guys just wear the veil.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: luthier

Good for you; I always encourage people to be politically active.

It's just unbelievable if you ask me, to see a fabricated, almost fake outrage about every single thing, that President Trump tweets about. It's ridiculous, and just a complete waste of time.

I just can't comprehend it

What you don't seem to get is this is the modern version of the president speaking from the Oval Office on TV, it a big deal in the sense of demeaning the office, speaking for the nation etc, I think it's you not excepting this will be in my daughters history class in 14 years. Talking about demeaning women, making fun of special needs people, and just stooping down to moronic leveles, never mind shooting himself in the foot for his own agenda.

If you want to talk about how bad his policy ideas are for logistical reality I am ready there too. I could except some of his behaviour better if he wasn't so obviously out in left field with policy and the ability to enact it
edit on 29-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   
He's not trying to silence the press. He wants the press to do what the press is supposed to do. Instead, they foment lies, distortion, and hyperbole.

They have become disgusting to watch, especially people like Mika and Joe. IMO, they need to be "slapped" around and exposed for what they are. Gawd knows the media is not going to expose itself. There's only one person even capable of showing their ugly hypocritical side.

He's a master....the laser and cat technique. Works every time on these shallow self-centered so-called journalists.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

It is dangerous when he tries to silence the press.

Where has he tried to silence the press? It has not happened.

They have attacked him more than any human ever times 10 and they are still free to do it every day, all he does is use his freedom of speech to tell his side of the story.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Throwing out aluminum chaff to distract from something big coming on the radar.

And the easily predictable triggerables blow it up just as planned.

Played like a fiddle for the hundreth time.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He knows things about these people and don't be surprised if he spills a lot more if they keep up their hateful rhetoric... it's great.

Wait, so Trump supporters deny/reject that he tried to threaten or intimidate Comey but they cheer the prospect of Trump threatening/intimidating the free press? Can't have it both ways. Also, truth is now "hateful rhetoric"? Orwell called...he wants his narrative back.
edit on 6/29/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kosmicjack

When did he do that, and how is he doing it?

Is CNN still running? Has any news network been closed? What about the newspaper? Are journalists getting prosecuted for their critique of President Trump?

Why are people making things up?

Trump says something that his detractors don't like and before you know it the narrative becomes , "not doing his job because he is too busy tweeting", "attack on free speech"... etc.. It's all fake news.

It's ironic that by exercising his right to free speech he is accused of attacking free speech.

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

When will you watch what your guy is doing and get it through your head that The WH said his tweets are official statement. And will be archived as such. Been said many times here, but you guys just wear the veil.

I don't disagree they are official statements. SO WHAT?

Officially the president does not like Joe & Mika and that affects the average American how?

link   
The left isnt outraged at some slight against Mika Brezinsky. Its the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

" But Kathy GRiffen-"
Shes not the president

"Yes but CNN...-"
Again, not the president

"Hillary did-"
Not the president.

"But people in the media say-"
They arent the president

"People can attack Trump on twitter, but he cant-?"
They ARENT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Call me crazy but maybe the outrage is at the man using the office of George Washington, Lincoln, and FDR to personally attack a morning talk show...

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Go do something about it. Let us know how it worked out.

Response to "Throwing out aluminum chaff to distract from something big coming on the radar.

And the easily predictable triggerables blow it up just as planned.

Played like a fiddle for the hundreth time. "

edit on 29-6-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He's not trying to silence the press. He wants the press to do what the press is supposed to do. Instead, they foment lies, distortion, and hyperbole.

They have become disgusting to watch, especially people like Mika and Joe. IMO, they need to be "slapped" around and exposed for what they are. Gawd knows the media is not going to expose itself. There's only one person even capable of showing their ugly hypocritical side.

He's a master....the laser and cat technique. Works every time on these shallow self-centered so-called journalists.

He himself has been spreading lies. There are literally lists of them fact checked. If the man was competent it would be a different story but he is just the same as the msm. A self interest, self promoting, scam artist.

link   
a reply to: luthier

Everything that you've just said is false.

Let's make sure the truth wins in the war that the left is waging against it.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

He knows things about these people and don't be surprised if he spills a lot more if they keep up their hateful rhetoric... it's great.

Wait, so Trump supporters deny/reject that he tried to threaten or intimidate Comey but they cheer the prospect of Trump threatening/intimidating the free press? Can't have it both ways. Also, truth is now "hateful rhetoric"? Orwell called...he wants his narrative back.

Joe and Mika don't care about the truth - they spew vitriol at Trump constantly. There is also no threat to the free press in his tweet. I don't know what you are on about.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Explain what is false?

By the way I am conservative. Just not the kind the buys the opposite paper the liberals do.

That is a script as well

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Please answer to your made up nonsense from the previous page.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Briefings, credentials, press pool limitations, etc. Gee, do you guys only get your info from Trump tweets?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL....the fact this is in such heated discussion on MSM is hilarious. Reminds of an old Charlie Daniels song....Devil Went Down to Georgia.

I must say...

I can't help but think of the lulz the WH administration are getting over the fuss. It's almost as if they are playing the old super troopers movie joke....see how many times you can say "meow" when giving a ticket....

If Trump tweeted that MSM needs to stop this right "meow" I may burst from laughing so hard.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Trump says something that his detractors don't like and before you know it the narrative becomes , "not doing his job because he is too busy tweeting", "attack on free speech"... etc.. It's all fake news.

It's ironic that by exercising his right to free speech he is accused of attacking free speech.

See? Here it is again, the constant contradictions. This thread is about distasteful remarks by President Trump while he was firing back at some ridiculous perceived threat that he should be far above, yet you're here saying the detractors are firing back; at what a firing back? Does your nested loop ever end?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Arnie123

So you think the guy to do it is a notoriously sketchy real estate oligarch?

It's amazing how brainwashed people can get.

Why would trump start caring for anybody but himself now.

I am.willing to make a literal Vegas bet when he leaves office his network will have sky rocketed from profiteering just like his father did before him.

Why would he start caring for people?

Why would YOU start caring for people? You don't know the man and neither do I, but from what I've seen, I'm in full support.

Yes, this man isn't an idiot and those that think he is are fools.

You talk brainwash? I'm talking reality and as always, #winning. These are facts.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join