It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LOL....the fact this is in such heated discussion on MSM is hilarious. Reminds of an old Charlie Daniels song....Devil Went Down to Georgia.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Right, because not discussing it is exactly what gave birth to Nazism and fascism...

I always loved the left's logic. Why don't you try and do something productive with your time, instead of fooling yourself into thinking you're somehow stopping a literally new Hitler from ruining the world, by discussing a tweet?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Let's measure Trump by his actions:

* Sued Bill Maher over a joke.
* Sued an architecture critic over a bad review.
* Sued a couple of brothers for having the audacity to use their own last name — Trump — in their own business name.
* Sued an author for a claim, estimating his wealth.
* Has a long history of not paying contractors.
* Has abused/attempted to abuse eminent domain to grab land for his personal gain.
* Has essentially confessed to bribing politicians / pay for play.
* Under his leadership, his family's real estate business discriminated against minority applicants.
* Ran a scam "university."
* Lies incessantly.
* Attacked London Mayor after terrorist attack with a deliberately misleading out of context partial quote.

Oh and yes, he's a total d-bag on Twitter. I'm sure I'm missing a few things, that was just a few off the top of my head in no particular order. He's clearly not Mr. Morality and his tweets are an embarassment, not supported by the majority of Americans (who he represents on the world stage) and beneath the office of President of the United States of America.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: alphabetaone

Right, because not discussing it is exactly what gave birth to Nazism and fascism...

I always loved the left's logic. Why don't you try and do something productive with your time, instead of fooling yourself into thinking you're somehow stopping a literally new Hitler from ruining the world, by discussing a tweet?

An official Whitehouse statement being archived in us history.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's insane that this thread has gained so much popularity on ATS; that's what worries me the most. Don't really care about the failing mainstream media, who are as relevant as a Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL....the fact this is in such heated discussion on MSM is hilarious. Reminds of an old Charlie Daniels song....Devil Went Down to Georgia.

I must say...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I do. That's why I tried to speak out on the telecom act the Republican congress and Clinton passed.

But hey, if you think a president should be making public statements for America on twitter I hope Kanye wins for you in 2020 when idiocrasy is finalized

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When I say that Trump needs to have his twitter removed, this is what I speak of. You aren't the star of a stupid reality show anymore, you are the #ing president of the United States. Sir.

I strongly disagree with this. At a time where we need ACTION and NOT SAVING FACE.

Sometimes we need to row up the sleeves to clean house and nobody says its pretty.

This is about as American as you can get. I'm worse.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kosmicjack
House Speaker denounced the tweet. Among others GOPers. Apparently the only ones who support this are Trump bros on the internet.

Who cares what politicians think?

You do. Enough to spring-react to everytime your politician does yet another stupid thing.

Nah, my reaction is more at the maniacal response to Mika being hit on twitter. Poor Mika.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If you guys don't get a tweet is an action..whats going on in his head, his mentality..this is the leader of the free world..LMFAO, FFS

So a stupid zinger in a tweet equates to he is unstable and is going to get us all killed to you?

Has Trump changed since he became president, or did he have these same type of Twitter wars with Rosie etc. ?
Has he ever physically attacked someone, or ordered they be attacked? Has he ever been convicted criminally of anything?

This is my whole point - the man is 71, he has a long history of expressing his opinion colorfully - but no history of doing illegal or violent acts. It is stupid to make the assumption things are going to change now.

We get it, you don't like him publicly ripping his enemies. It does not make him some evil danger to the country no matter how you try and spin it.

link   
a reply to: luthier

Good for you; I always encourage people to be politically active.

It's just unbelievable if you ask me, to see a fabricated, almost fake outrage about every single thing, that President Trump tweets about. It's ridiculous, and just a complete waste of time.

I just can't comprehend it

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's almost as if we have a teenage boy running our country.

Almost? There's NO ''almost'' about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So you think the guy to do it is a notoriously sketchy real estate oligarch?

It's amazing how brainwashed people can get.

Why would trump start caring for anybody but himself now.

I am.willing to make a literal Vegas bet when he leaves office his network will have sky rocketed from profiteering just like his father did before him.
edit on 29-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: network dude
When I say that Trump needs to have his twitter removed, this is what I speak of. You aren't the star of a stupid reality show anymore, you are the #ing president of the United States. Sir.

I strongly disagree with this. At a time where we need ACTION and NOT SAVING FACE.

Sometimes we need to row up the sleeves to clean house and nobody says its pretty.

This is about as American as you can get. I'm worse.

That face lift comment was no accident - there has been a far amount of speculation as to whether Mika has ever had a face lift and I think Trump purposely closed the debate on it

He knows things about these people and don't be surprised if he spills a lot more if they keep up their hateful rhetoric... it's great.

link   
a reply to: proximo

It is dangerous when he tries to silence the press.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wonder at what point will the people who claim Trump is trolling everyone, realize they are the ones being trolled?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: luthier

Good for you; I always encourage people to be politically active.

It's just unbelievable if you ask me, to see a fabricated, almost fake outrage about every single thing, that President Trump tweets about. It's ridiculous, and just a complete waste of time.

I just can't comprehend it

Hatred is not logical.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: proximo

It is dangerous when he tries to silence the press.

How is he trying to silence the press?
They are not above criticism.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well, someone cares because over 80 per cent of people who identify as "Christians" voted en masse for Trump and republicans. I guess when it benefits them, the separation of Christ's teachings and state becomes easy.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

When did he do that, and how is he doing it?

Is CNN still running? Has any news network been closed? What about the newspaper? Are journalists getting prosecuted for their critique of President Trump?

Why are people making things up?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join