It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Professor calls for China to dominate South Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You have just contradicted yourself again. I have not corrected my post because it was not incorrect and yet you have responded to me after saying you would not until I did so. You got the response you merited and I make no apologies. I am not losing an argument because your responses do not address the questions I have raised with you. You suggesting that I do not know the difference between left and right wing governments when you clearly do not is laughable.

Now please show some integrity and keep to your word by not responding to my comments. You claiming that the quality of debate has gone downhill on ATS lately is an actual example of irony by the way.

.a reply to: Deaf Alien

edit on 29-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Pffft, he never said, let the individual people have nukes" hes talking about NK as a nation... people like to reply to comments more then the article itself i noticed. I usually stick to topic but there is huge maturity gaps between people on here, and the lack of common sense apparently. Someone is alwayd trying to find a way to disrespect left wing or right wing crap...

Anywho, we need to take kim out before he can do real damage world wide. As destructive as this war can be now, it will only get worse later. Time we get our hands dirty and save some people not only outside north korea but from inside north korea aswell. Its never ok to allow a psychopath to have nukes and threaten anyone who hurts his feelings...

Yes indeed, beacuase the good ole US of A is such a bastion of right thinking, non-war mongering individuals who never think that they might be partly to blame for all the conflict, funded by said government in the name of peace, coaltition and just generally, no strings attached help? Right?

edit on 29/6/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To the professor:

Listen up demon fool, you have no authority to direct a fascist nation to dominate a free and sovereign nation.

South Korea is elfin and free, beautiful and sovereign and is not UNDER YOUR THUMB, UNDER CHINA'S THUMB, UNDER THE UN's THUMB, UNDER NO ONES THUMB.

ITS A MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY.

Now people don't just say evil things like this unless they're evil, unless they have skeletons in their closet literally.

So I suggest you confess and turn yourself in, because you probably are a very dark person with a body count.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

hah! That's never gonna happen! Not in a million.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

So basically create a new North Korea that controls the entire peninsula. Sounds wonderful.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join