It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel and the Mandela Effect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

There is no success of failure mate but entropy must incress within a closed system(time line), thermodynamics 101 really.

Meditation does not transcend the physical laws of the universe.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
With regards to the Madela Effect how would the time travel work? If someone travelled back in time and changed X then why would anybody remember it? Wouldn't that indicate that time travel wasn't the cause?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: radiusnodes

Changing one word in a song would actually prevent most of these people from ever being born, if they were born after the song was released. That one word would change the entire world. In several generations the entire course of human history would be altered.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

CERN Is not playing with time for sure.
Other classified govt. projects on the other hand may well be doing so.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
I think more research needs to be put into the Mandela Effect. Why do some see it & others don't & what differences do these people have? Do they believe in God? What's their religion? Did they vote for Trump? There should be a database sharing results of questions like this. I think there are similarities between the Mandela Effect, deja vu & the 6th sense.

A personal theory I have is that those who experience the Mandela Effect may have died in a previous parallel universe without knowing it & continued their lives in this universe.
Yes Im a Christian by His Mighty Grace. Sure enough i have been mandela effected

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What if it was a implant. Now bear with me. The aboriginees of australia say they have rocks in their heads to talk to the sky gods.
What if a random sample of people from all existant times shifted either conciously or physicaly..dimensional planes. Causing a decision pattern similar, but not exactly the same as the old world? Just a theory.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
What if it was a implant. Now bear with me. The aboriginees of australia say they have rocks in their heads to talk to the sky gods.
What if a random sample of people from all existant times shifted either conciously or physicaly..dimensional planes. Causing a decision pattern similar, but not exactly the same as the old world? Just a theory.
Nnow , what is your theory specifically relate to?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: radiusnodes

Changing one word in a song would actually prevent most of these people from ever being born, if they were born after the song was released. That one word would change the entire world. In several generations the entire course of human history would be altered.

I've thought about that. Something small like that doesn't seem like much. But there are 40 million - 1.2 billion sperm in an ejaculation. Just one of those different sperm making it to the egg will end up as a different person. Something like a change in a song lyric causes well.. maybe you were working out and did a little bit extra effort on a weight rep because of it, and it jiggled around your sperm a bit. a few generations down the line, human history is changed.
edit on 8/21/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've been following ATS for a couple of years now from the sidelines. I rarely post on social media; hence I've only registered an account recently with ATS and this is my second comment thus far. Sadly I cant start my own thread until I have a certain number of replies and I refuse to hijack someone else thread with my own thread. Mandela effect and time travel seems to be the closest subject relating to my topic: Time Lines being Reprogrammed or consciously experiencing your timeline "switching". I believe Mandela effect, time travel and timelines are a very real phenomena in a simulated reality. How many times do I have to make a reply to start a thread?

edit on 21-8-2017 by SuperJosephed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Exactly. It's not like your sperm line up and it's that one's turn. They are in constant motion. Any change alters the outcome creating an entirely different person. Any change whatsoever even .00001 seconds will create an entirely different world in a few generations with 100% of the population being changed.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Mandela effect is actually a failed attempt by travelers from another branch of the master record (over the entire timeline) to active Akasha (nano scale devices which act as wireless neurons and immune system) in the past so that current knowledge will be accessible and connected to your internet. Encyclopedias and separate phones are so cumbersome. The Akasha has partially spread and installed in a number of people's brain, and downloads other version timeline memories in current version thoughts. It's getting worse, but I hear that the best thoughts in the US empire work to fix it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ill tell you how i shifted..i think.
I hear voices alot
In 2011 ish a loud devil in the sky made me hear nuke sounds coming from everywhere
Windows rattled for me only
I heard spirits calling my name out "help us"
I ran street to street hearing this
Then i experienced vortexes opening around me for days.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I could see that...

"Lets test it and see if we can alter the present. Nothing too crazy. But something that we would definitely notice."

But they couldnt let the Past People find out what was really going on. I mean, how could they explain to VolksWagon they needed them to alter their logo? So they had to first time travel to 1930s Germany, and THEN, they had to do "Inception" to the designer of the logo. They convinced him that his father would be so proud if he connected the V to the W.

Ok maybe not but who knows? But I could see them testing their tike travel, with small changes...

and somehow by Butterfly Effect and unintended consequences, when they changed the lyric to Mr Rogers Neighborhood Theme Song, it caused Nelson Mandela to survive prison because the changed lyric actually made it a really funny pun when you translate the lyrics to...whatever language Nelson Mandela spoke that was not English...and he used this joke to great effect in the prison so whatever killed him (was it cancer or a heart condition or a guy named Brutus? Or was it Bluto?) decided not to kill him. This sent a huge ripple through spacetime... Changes causing other changes causing other changes...

The changes started small, in 2012, the year the Mayans detected the ripple long ago. However in a short time, we got already got a big change. The future got effected. Trump won when Hillary was supposed to.

When people became aware of the mandella effect, it got people looking into Other mysterious topics. Like conspiracies. Government conspiracies. It put the Clintons, Obama and Dems in a bad light. It wadn really their fault its just they were involved in so much crime and corruption and lies...

But HRC was supposed to win. Thats why her supporters are going nuts. Somehow a part of their mind is residing in the universe where she won, which is the cause of TDS. They literally are going crazy and will have to be rounded up and put in a rubber room with lots of meds and counseling. It makes me actually feel sorry for them a little...

Here I thought they were full grown adults behaving like petulant children who didnt get a cookie they asked for, when the truth is they really are suffering and confused...

edit on 10/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: sputniksteve

Meditation does not transcend the physical laws of the universe.

Why not?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Because your mind and body exist within space-time and follow the same physical laws as the rest of the universe.

Meditation amounts so nothing more than self-reflection i imagine, time to ponder and all that jazz.

But just because you use your imagination does not mean you can transcend physics.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join