It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are our intelligence agencies actually saying our election was hacked?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here is a hypothetical situation that puts the present situation into light.

The FBI was called to a crime scene, but they were denied access to the murder scene by the family of the victim, the victim's family hires a private investigator to investigate the crime scene. The private investigator determines Joe Blow did the crime and reports his findings to the FBI. Joe Blow happened to be at odds with the family for years.

Would the FBI suggest to the DOJ that Joe Blow is prosecuted? Not a chance, but would the FBI even consider calling Joe Blow a suspect? No, they wouldn't.

That's exactly what has happened to this DNC "hacked" server.

The intelligence communities telling us this server was hacked by Russia is a dang insult to our intelligence.

What the heck is going on, OTHER THAN A SOFT COUP?

edit on 29/6/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
Intelligence agencies aren't saying that, CNN and friends are. In public at least.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Intelligence agencies aren't saying that, CNN and friends are. In public at least.

That's not true, many officials are claiming the server was hacked by the Russians under oath. James Clapper is another one.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It has been proven time and time again to be false, yet the media refuses to let that sink in. They are so far behind. They still don't know how Trump got elected.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hacking the election, and hacking the DNC servers are two totally different things. Personally, I really don't think it was the Russians that did that either.

People like Comey and Clapper choose their words very wisely. "Hacking" the DNC and "meddling" in the election are not the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Wouldn't exactly trust Clapper. He lied for the NSA.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Tin foil hats at the ready.

Its easier for the DNC to shout "the Russians did it" than it was to admit that the information was leaked / stolen and handed to Wikileaks and why the potential "turn coat" ended up dead. This also gave a false narrative to the American people that "dis pres = bad, cos dem commies .... day help him! BAD COMMIES impeeeech!".

Gives them a foot in the door, the chance that if any of their lies were true by accident then they would be back in power.

How many of the people who "testified" were in Clinton's pocket already? Or under threat. She was evil, from a party full of corruption and failure. Much like Trump! (But, trump is not evil...just a man child who will either MAGA or FAUA).

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Are they saying who it was hacked by what are the suspected reasons for doing it? Seems to me they just want the pulbic to remember the two key words - Election Hacked. I the this could be described as some kingd of conditioning and mind control.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I know what oaths are and what they are for etc, but somehow taking an oath seriously in US govt cirlces ought not be considered to carry much weight these days.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Hypothetically speaking, yes it was hijacked. No doubt about it!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Alphabet agencies trying to cover their own tracks ?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You are quite correct, and I dont understand it because whats happened is the so-called inteligence services have lost all credibility as a result. But yea, I think it is a soft coup of sorts. I can only surmise the "Dark" State, i.e., the CIA and NSA/NIS are concerned becausse Trump isnt part of the cabal. We may be seeing another Kenedy situation developing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

The push back of facts and total disregard for most to ALL media is very shocking and disturbing.

They are like mini-dumb-trumps

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

What has been proven time after time to be false?
That Russia hacked the DNC?
That has never been proven false.
That happened. It's real and they will do it again because the idiot in charge keeps telling his base that it's not true.
He gets the Intel. He is conveniently ignoring it. Because he's afraid. He's afraid that it will deligitimized his presidency. That's the bottom line he and his supporters few as they are now are convinced this is just a ruse by the left to get him out of office.
So they will do this again and they will redouble their efforts to destroy confidence in the electoral process and work to continue to divide us.
Admitting that the Russians did this does not mean admitting trump had any hand in it.
That will be determined and what financial shenanigans may have taken place will be discovered but the bottom line is that Russia did this and they will continue to do it. And you guys seem fine with that because you've been told not to believe it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

He didn't lie.
What do you think he lied about?

link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

How convenient that the documents "leaked" just when Russia needed cover.

link   
a reply to: Vector99

BS, Even trump is acknowledging we were hacked....So have US intel agencies. The only people saying we were not hacked is trump supporters!!!

www.npr.org...

www.wired.com...

How in the hell you come up with we were not hacked is beyond me!!!! The sand is deep on your beach.

edit on 29-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Totally absurd conjecture. Please.. juvenile.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here for those who say it was all CNN and it's fake....

www.dni.gov...

PDF file.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Why has the intelligence services lost all credibility?

Because trump says so?
Yeah a few weeks back he was telling us that the FBI was in turmoil that the members had lost confidence in their leader and that everybody knows this.
And that is nothing but a bald faced lie. Like everything that comes out of that fools mouth.
The members of the FBI and it's leaders all said they trusted and respected James Comey.
The department was not in turmoil and they had not lost confidence in Comey.
So when he says the intelligence services has lost credibility take it with a grain of salt and ask what the motive is instead.

Deflection.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join