It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE Director: No Illegal Immigrant Should ‘Be Comfortable'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump won't have to. Chicago is financially cracking itself.

Wait until they have to come crawling to the feds for that bailout ...

Chicago: But ... but ... we're broke!

DC: I thought you said we'd never crack down on you got harboring illegal aliens ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and leave this as it is without deciding you are trolling.

Whether you think I am trolling or not also doesn't change the fact that a legal process for deportation exists and legal options to stay a deportation also exist.

If you actually knew the law you would know this.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If it weren't for bad trade agreements and poor labor conditions immigrants wouldn't come to the USA.

So what good is it to detain people...is spending millions on these programs going to improve conditions in their home country?

If we are to be nationalists with any sense of pride in America we should retain an open border policy. It wasn't long ago that your ancestors were coming to Ellis Island with a stamp, and no fuss about it.

Now you are saying the incoming generations of people shouldn't have the same opportunities that your ancestors had? Can we say hypocrites.

Yes immigration law should be followed, but this risk of detainment for picking fruit in the fields is just plain stupid.

White people are dumb.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I noticed on an OS version that ICE is built into a lot of platforms as a new default... that Google also has a security certificate specifically through ICE.

Law enforcement stuff...

I think the world has figured out that extremism comes from a lot of pushed morality into areas where ethics should rule.

I think a lot of the border closing etc. is almost like a protest or sanction against those countries that cannot or refuse to be non sectarian... in social and political realms for fairness of all people.

How can peace occur... when so many factions and sides constantly point at each other? Instead of shake hands to solve problems instead of complain and cast blame for them?

We as a species cannot be that stupid, greedy hateful and delusional can we? I would rather hold hope that we can move beyond such and not fall into DE-evolution because we as a whole; cannot let go of past and move forward in. understanding. Giving into ignorance due to a preference only adds to issues.

An example; saying you identify with whatever? Instead of live and let live? It automatically draws a line of demarcation for fighting and displays of stupidity, instead of arms grabbed and ready to fight... instead of understand.

So I see this sort of thing like ICE etc. although it appears totalitarian in nature and very much can turn into such a thing; that balance is definitely required.

Something that only seems more and more lacking, because more and more use labels to hide and grow groups instead of laying all of that aside and taking personal responsibility for their own actions and the effects they cause not only to oneself but also others.

So many think they can own and control others in every single choice? That one can barely even move an inch, even when not breaking any laws whatsoever in such boas and discrimination... that there is some right to another beings body. There is not; it is a manufactured concept that has been agreed on by those that think they have some right to do so when they do not.

The interesting thing is that most animals enjoy more freedom than we do; the thing even odder is that we tend to act more like animals as a species than animals do.

Speaking of reflections...

Sorry to generalize but as said I have hope, that we can stop drawing lines of demarcation, take personal responsibility for actions regardless of belief or science that one has chosen to grasp as an individual or as a group.

Sorry if that came across as a rant; when it is more a direct pointing to a road ahead that can help get to peace instead of the feeling of more and more oppression.

Life always finds a way it was here before that glowing ball in the sky was ever called "Sun" and hopefully, we can move forward with dignity to where such concepts that follow that such as "Sun" do not make us fall back into a state of being where we are less than human... more than we already display.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: seasonal

No one who breaks the law should be comfortable.

This person is spot on and frankly, it is about time for this attitude.

Right, so nobody should be comfortable, for all are breaking some law.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

In someone's mind that desires to control others not oneself? Such a thing is assured to continually arise... then group other appoint each other as some authority and try to enforce that attachment; and yet both are in perpetual bondage, from having done either.

Cause has it's own effect and wisdom knows when to strike.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Cause has it's own effect and wisdom knows when to strike.

Well, I agree with one thing you said there.

"Knowledge" is "how", but "Wisdom" is "when."

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

From the present moment? Patience.

Eventually, all others will wear themselves out in all the grasping and formations of their intentions... real or not doesn't seem to matter when they cannot tell the difference; hence asleep vs. awake.

Great compassion and empathy in understanding or trying too; through discernment must be placed with a firm resolve. (I will not open the oven door too soon and ruin the souffle) when christ is said to have stormed the town square flipping tables?

The oven door was opened too soon... why? Gossip, lying and backbitingl it is easy to embroiled or caught up in the drama or web that other weave as a reality that is not actual reality... chasing falsehood; is that wolf in sheeps clothing.

Teaches a valuable lesson however... letting go, non-attachment, it can mean one's life if they do not know when to strike. So many move via intent whether that karma good(for others) bad(for self) it still goes round and round missing the entire point on which all revolves.

Ego when stuffed full of itself needs no attention; the soufle is done... but then those starved for attention, constantly seek more eggs from opening that door. It is a weird round and round...

The awareness or being that raises the hand without a thought; is the true nature of being... thought can drive a being; but it is not the true nature of being... it is a karmic body of being; and being a karmic body of being? It is subject to decay, sickness, death, and old age.(samsara is that cycle of becoming, from the karmic body that one continually creates in the attachment to passions and desires in intention of serving the ego self; instead of serving others.

Still that is the round and round but the direction one's karmic body takes in formation? Greatly depends on how that service is performed. However, no intention or purposeless being is possible; it is awakened being as simply awareness; unstained and shines like a mirror that says no word when reflecting(clear seeing or simply seeing as a function in and of itself), instead it beats like a pulse or a wave this is not mind, but heart... hence the non-separation of heart/mind being one. The other senses, eventually become the same and all affluents end and the subtle karmic body of passion/desire due to karma resolves.

As for the gross body? That is the one weighed down and suffers most but thinks it suffers least)like there is something to win or gain in that round and round) But that subtle/gross; depends on if one has stopped production with any intent; and that takes a whole lot of practice to move from one to the other.

Eventually; full dissolution... first release is of the gross body of attachment of self; then gross attachment of others to the subtle or illusory body. It is difficult to have compassion and empathy for such beings... that is typically why it is a good idea to teach; as it refines the path to remove ignorance... however attachment to a path is still ignorance.

A point is all that is needed when anyone ever asks which way... mind the direction not the finger. At some point; later one may want to come back and cut that damned finger off... however they were asking to go somewhere else were they not?

Don't follow me... as there is no me, just a moment in passing how long that lasts depends on another finger that may be held up. Oh the term peace officer... back when as long as someone wasn't making a commotion? It was all good.

Now it is; wha'chall doing up in thar? In every single facet of life... exhausting.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The 'left': "you must present a passport in order to enter ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH, except the United States".
Also the 'left': " you must apply through proper immigration channels if you want to migrate to ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH, except the United States ".

Also the 'left': "any predominantly 'white' country that does not allow non documented migrants to cross the borders EN MASSE , is racist".

I think it's an IQ thing

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have no idea why in politics things are referred to left and right anymore... once it was two wings like a bird of freedom that met in the middle ground called ethics to keep things flying and soaring... politics then spun out into dogmatic, judgmental morality... tore both wings off the bird; it hit the ground and it has turned into a hive mind of ants devouring freedom.

So now it is all of that hive biting all over each other... all ignoring that they are all feeding and fighting over the same carcass.

Balance... the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world mentality was meant to raise ALL of the worlds society up towards a standard.

Then people took a look at science fiction and utterly spazzed in fear like oh no no no I dont want that as a reality that would be like hell, then it was let me gather all my special little things and people together in a group that can get as large as possible to crush all of that i do not like.

The tongue is mighter than the sword because it can cause stupid people to pick a real sword up and start swinging it out of fear or anger over a dead bird.

It is difficult enough as it is to keep oneself up to ones own expectations; to assign each other as eachother keepers as an expectation? That's exactly how and why it becomes an eye for an eye... because it removes ALL personal responsibility over into a facist/authoritarian/ideological/police state where it is some highlander "there can only be one" nonsense no matter how stupid the concepts behind it or how genius they are all still concepts being grasped at.

This dirt on this side of the imaginary line looks the same as that patch on the other side of the imaginary line... whats the difference? We have allowed those lines to be drawn in hearts and accept them outside as a reality as well... remove the lines out of the heart and those outside will also fall... but the difference is?

It took an ignorant turd wanting to draw them in hearts to begin with; now that those lines are all over; it takes all individual hearts to remove them... we know why they are there and were drawn in the first place... greed, hate and delusion based on fear.

Good luck... it is a difficult thing to embark on in removing those out of one's heart that has been poisoned with them since birth... even more difficult asking others to remove them as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join