It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE Director: No Illegal Immigrant Should ‘Be Comfortable'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Rental cost in Cali will decrease, thank god.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I suppose it's easy to make a fake voter ID card, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YamaHawg

Thanks for that info. Getting rid of the MS-13 gangs is a proper high-priority 4 sure!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Congress needs to grow some balls, and withhold FED funding to any State that has sanctuary cities...

Let the Governors of those states handle the cities ....

Fed gov't shouldn't be dealing with Cities at all...

State's rights and all...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Congress has a big roll of cash and a promise of a huge $$$ job after "serving" the public from lobbyists where a normal set of testicles should be.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I think we should focus on violent criminals.

When you get every single multiple felon.

Then we can have a conversation...

It seems that's the route the Feds are going anyways. If a few strays are picked up in those 'nets', sobeit.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Congress needs to grow some balls, and withhold FED funding to any State that has sanctuary cities...

Let the Governors of those states handle the cities ....

Fed gov't shouldn't be dealing with Cities at all...

State's rights and all...

Good point on the state gov'ts are the best ones to fix it. Still, withholding federal funds isn't a violation of state rights, whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Tell that to the Governor of the state who is losing Fed funds due to a city within that state...

Gamechanger....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Tell that to the Governor of the state who is losing Fed funds due to a city within that state...

Gamechanger....

Sure....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seasonal

ICE Director: No Illegal Immigrant Should ‘Be Comfortable'

'Illegal' being the operative word.

(in before retards insinuate ICE director is targeting US citizens)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz once said it best
"Only Republicans think that anything illegal is against the law"

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm 100% behind this. As a born and bred American I do one of those jobs that all the media says Americans won't do so we have to have foreigners or our economy would collapse. the truth is Americans don't want to do the job because what use to be a well paying job with no college degree has become and minimum wage job that no man can support his family on. but most of them seem to be afraid to walk 6 inch steel beams so for the moment I can still make 15/hr connecting but I'm sure their are some out there with grit. possibly they just like carpentry better because that's what their use to doing back home. but even still I can barely feed my family on my wages and have to travel a lot. the wife doesn't like it and I miss my kids but I'll be damned if they'll go hungry just so I can be a bit more comfortable

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I suppose it's easy to make a fake voter ID card, isn't it?

Yeah, not needed in most states..

mg

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
That´s almost the whole population of the former US, except the afro americans(brought to the former US, as slaves) and native americans, that shouldn´t be comfortable!
We are talking about I L L E G A L immigrants and i didn´t learn that the occupiers were invited by the native americans, the so called indians. To legally murder them, to legally steal their land, to legally make them alcoholics, drug addicts and put them in concentration camps, called reservations...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Do you have a solution?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Stop prevaricating. It has nothing to do with the indigenous people. Or let me put it this way, you're a native German I presume. Well not very long from now you will be on a reservation in Germany. Oh, you didn't invite all the illegal immigrants to your country you'll say. But wait, they're coming.
Breaking news, 11,000 immigrants landed in Italy (can't find any figures for Greece but it could be as high) in the last 4 days. Yes that's 4 days, and they don't want to stay in Italy.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One more thing I might add ... "JOBS" ... anyone making claims about certain jobs that us Americans don't want to undertake ... are wrong ... most of South Texas construction schools,buildings or anything that requires manual labors are done with illegals. Not to mention a high volume are also employed in Schools with fraudulent papers for teaching and driving our school buses. I dare anyone to investigate my claims ...
No one has to say ... it isn't true ... I have experience that myself.
I have started landscaping and a small construction company. Both have failed as a result of crooked contractors underbidding. Now I am past the age of starting a company ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GraciaEspn

Yes hire illegals, drive out competition, then raise prices. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My conscious would bother me ... there are a lot of good people here in South Texas ... but the vast majority,I can't speak for them ... FYI ::: Check out all banking institutions ... see who they have working .... I know... worked with one already ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
and i didn´t learn that the occupiers were invited by the native americans, the so called indians. To legally murder them, to legally steal their land, to legally make them alcoholics, drug addicts and put them in concentration camps, called reservations...

Firstly, I am of direct American Indian decent and have family living on reservations in Oklahoma. Part of what was once called "Members of the Civilized Tribes". Family members have fought in wars dating back to ousting the French from the US etc.

Now, the blame is not to be placed just on the United States (2sec of history follows):

The slaughter of the native populations were done initially and with the utmost brutality predominately by the Spanish, French and British (who used germ warfare at Fort Pitt)...for 100+ years prior to the US founding.
As a note: Predominately the indigenous people were wiped out by diseases from Europe.

A number of Indian Nations wanted the US to become it's own independent government, succeed and fought on their side. Which caused (and no one really ever mentions) a civil war among the Indian nations.
Or the "Iroquois Great Law of Peace" which directly influenced the Constitution of the United States.

Generally, the blame is wrongfully placed just on the United States, which is completely wrong.

To the OP:

I hope the illegals are uncomfortable. They are not supposed to be here in the first place!
Here, in Texas, we are over run and it was so bad that the illegals flaunted the arrogance of the situation.

mg

mg

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Gamechanger....

Spot on!

I said this the minute the "sanctuary cities" BS started.

Obey federal law or lose all federal funding.

Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join