It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s nukes are READY and THIS is where Kim's missiles will strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

t'was a bad joke.

i live about 25 miles away. while seeing the mushroom cloud would be a spectacular sight to behold,
the carnage during and after would be horrific.
edit on 28-6-2017 by ishum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sysdrone

Is Rodman still there ?

He needs to slam dunk Un's head ... it is the right shape.

The UN needs to send a B52 full of leaflets explaining the outside world to drop all over NK.

The people of NK need to rise up en-masse to out the dictatorship and install a govt. that has the welfare of the innocent people of NK in mind.

( yeah I know ... as if ! )

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It isn't the about the nukes, its about getting people not to be concerned at all the freak'n chemical weapons pointed at South Korea or Okinawa and Japan. No country today would use nuclear weapons when we have all these nuclear power plants around the world. Its pure insanity. But then again, look at all the confusion going on with mindless leaders around the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: MissCoyote
God please tell me its portland oregon lol

Guessing that's your place of residence?

Sad.

Keep in mind their launch failure rate.

Also, they may bark, but NK isnt suicidal. Nuking anyone would lead to swift and absolute recourse. Some may not know it, but China would likely handle NK extremely efficiently in the event of an NK offensive.

Imho Lil' Kim is crazy and evil enough to kill anyone, even members of his own family. Most recently his brother.

If he thinks the end is nigh (meaning his life, not the world as we know it), I wouldn't put it past him to take everyone else along with him. Kind of like the "Samson option," only Lil' Kim style.

The very last sentence of this report got to me:

North Korea has yet to make good on threats to detonate a sixth nuclear bomb as the US takes a tough line on Kim.

Um, the US hasn't taken a "tough line." On the contrary, the Trump Administration is continuing the "strategic patience" policy of Former Pres. Obama.

I've said a million times - sanctions and diplomacy never have worked and NEVER will work with Kim Jong Un. How long will tptb wait to take action - after Kim nukes us, or Japan, or uses chemical or biological weapons? Or Emp's?

A pre-emptive strike s/b on the table, incl the use of an EMP on NK. If we give Kim more time via sanctions and diplomacy, millions could die.

edit on 29-6-2017 by dianajune because: forgot something

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

sounds like you believe as much propaganda distributed by the West as NK citizens by NK...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Sysdrone

Now's its a good time for Japan to have a nuclear weapon just in case....

Many people suspect that Japan has most (if not all) of the pieces in place to put one together quite quickly.

It would suck to not only be the only country to be hit with nuclear weapons, but the only country to have it done twice in two different conflicts. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: dianajune

sounds like you believe as much propaganda distributed by the West as NK citizens by NK...

Nope. I don't believe that our government s/b taking any chances with people's lives. Lil' Kim is crazy and evil.

If you doubt me, I invite you to take a tour of NK and see how great it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: CreationBro

Nope thank god i cant handle cities

Oh thats good that you're not suicidal. Sad that you want to kill my mother and father. They're actually quite nice.

It was a joke, and you know it.
Dang

Now now, I was being facetious as well.

However, she may have been referring to nuking my sister. Thats understandable 😂

Kidding of course

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join