It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good The Bad And The Ugly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Good.
You left wing people really make me sick to my stomach… with your little whining selves...crying all over the servers with your little crocodile tears. You all are just like your political left-wingers in the Senate…weak, a bunch of cowardly gutless crying as people with no fortitude, no grapefruits what so ever. I am so sick of seeing these little ’come help me Springer and management threads it’s pathetic.

In my whining cartoon mouse voice. Please, come save us, Springer, come save us overlord from the hateful fanatic Trump supporters, they hurt my feelings I can't take it anymore, I lost 30 pounds and I am really stressing, I cant eat, I cant sleep, I'm just really emotionally drained, can you help us plea sss SSE!

While your crying , crying all over the servers, sparks flying everywhere from the puddles that your tears have produced, rubbing your eyes, blowing your little snotty ass noses, using tissue after tissue ,the bad ass republicans and the ugly heartless people on this site including me are laughing our freaking asses off, crying from laughter, as we watch, you not only cry out loud but give up as well.

Your really going to let these people make you cry, are you freaking kidding me, what would Bill and Hillary say if they saw this, what would Obama think if he thought that you all gave up on the Democrats.

You left wing soft as Democrats need to get the wind beneath you feet the peanut butter out your as and ball your fist up AND STAND UP TO THESE BULLIES. PERIOD!

The Bad.

Here we are…the big bad ass republican sore winners...thread after obnoxious thread, not caring what so ever about how it feels to be a loser…on multiple occasions, smh. You have no compassion, no remorse; no sympathy for your ats brothers and sisters is that what you are telling me…not even a little?

The Ugly.

The ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, the birthers the hateful, the really none caring people that I honestly love, because I hate sensitivity and sensitive crying as people. You all are so heartless it does not make any since, both left and right. You chime in on threads and you say hurtful things with no malice or conscious what so ever… I mean, you just do not care; you have no heart, no soul, and no compassion. Just an empty heart.

To the ugly and the bad, keep up the good work because I cannot even imagine the 8 years of Obama and all the stuff, you all had to go through and now it is your turn. Congratulations’!

To you left-wingers, the fight is not over and the odds are against you, but that should make you tougher, stronger, and fiercer than ever. I never ever want to see another crying post venting about the bad and the ugly ever again. I WANT TO SEE THREADS REACH THE THOUSANDS WITHOUT YOU GIVING UP. This is round 12 last round, what are you going to do. Are your going to give up…are you going to look for the referee for help…huh?

I’m going to tell you all what your going to do, your going to wipe your little elephant tsunami tears because the servers are not waterproof, your never going to cry to management again, your going to pull your trousers’ up, tighten your belt, take a deep breath, get your tissue box, throw it against the wall, ball your fist up, stomp your feet, breath really hard and fight for wtf you believe in.

edit on 28-6-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Rant? Or the pit....

So many decisions.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

with your little whining selves.

But yet you're whining over left wingers?

Triggered, much?

edit on 28-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So special...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

So special...

Snowflake comes to mind.

One that is actually melting....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

From the replies I can see the others didn't read you OP. The just hear certain phrases start crying or trying to troll you. lol
I read. I agree with some of it. Good thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Which "group" do you classify under? "The Good" Guys?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt

This is ATS. Let's do better.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Take it easy grandpa
People your age shouldn't get agitated much, you know, blood pressure and all that.
Take care

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

From the replies I can see the others didn't read you OP. The just hear certain phrases start crying or trying to troll you. lol

Did u really read it?

Bet u just went back and did!!!

Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I hear so much of the Left Wing Right Wing argument it makes me want some chicken wings. Im just tired of all of it. It's like watching screaming babies having tantrums.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Did u really read it?

Yes.

Bet u just went back and did!!!

Okay. what do you want to bet?

Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Which "group" do you classify under? "The Good" Guys?
The compassionate the ones that are not warmongers..the sensitve.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

"The compassionate the ones that are not warmongers"

I'm right there with you! Nice to know there are some compassionate people still out there, especially on ATS. It's been rough lately. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I've seen all three here.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

"The compassionate the ones that are not warmongers"

I'm right there with you! Nice to know there are some compassionate people still out there, especially on ATS. It's been rough lately. lol

Right there with you to famo.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I see.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I prefer to dream of a United States of America...no Left or Right. Immigrants are an asset, not a liability. The birth of this nation was built on the backs and sweat of many ethnic groups...

And those damned dirty Italians and Irish kids fought like hell, but we are all still here. Enough of this division.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Holy meltdown batman..have a beer or something

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt

This is ATS. Let's do better.

Yeah.

new topics

top topics

join