It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Letter from the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In part, I'm sharing this from an email from Paige Bartholomew and upon the request from those at Shed 16. It's past time that everyone realizes that we need to respect the Universe and everything in it. For we are nothing more than a collection of atoms from this Universe assemble in human form to work together in harmony of love and peace not hate and war.

Beloved,

How is your heart today? I really want to know.

Check in with yourself and take a moment to feel into your current state. Speak the words out loud for me. Describe yourself. Let me hear you. I can sense you. I am with you. Because I love you.

Open now. Take a fresh breath in and listen to my heart. You are my beloved. You are important to me. Your feelings matter. Your pain matters to me. Your happiness matters to me. Imagine my arms around you now as I cradle you in divine comfort. Let yourself rest here for a time... let yourself surrender into the unconditional ocean of my love. You are worth all the effort. There is no obstacle so great that could impede my willingness to go where you are. I will search for you until I find you, and when I find you, I will immerse you in Love. Will you let me find you? Open your heart to me, beloved. Believe that I am here. Prepare yourself to receive all the blessings you've been craving. Can you believe it could be possible? I am not limited by any circumstance, I am only limited by your belief.

Let me know you, my sweet one. That dungeon where you've been keeping your most precious jewels locked away - - let me crack that door. Grant me the pleasure of just one glimpse of your deep secret love. I yearn for you, just as you yearn for me. Did you know that?

Do no keep yourself from this love.

Loving you...

~ The Universe

Paige Bartholomew
Licensed psychotherapist, hypnotherapist,
Student of A Course In Miracles, Shamanic journey guide,
Energy Healer, and passionate writer about
consciousness and existential issues.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Love from THIS universe??? Sorry, I don't buy it. I, for one,
want OUT.....just saying.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Wanting out is your decision to make. It's a shame as we all experience speed bumps along this road that we call life. Some of us look to make our own part of the Universe a happier place while others just dwell on more painful parts and never move on.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

How is my Heart today?
Wide Open!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

An open heart is a lot better than a closed mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is really great, thank for sharing blue.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Wanting out is your decision to make. It's a shame as we all experience speed bumps along this road that we call life. Some of us look to make our own part of the Universe a happier place while others just dwell on more painful parts and never move on.

Yes my choice. I didn't say it was all bad, nor implied it. Love? As addictive as hate. Both easy. Both can end up a trap. I believe it was a Jewish scholar or Rabbi who stated-paraphrased- Love is easy, hate is easy. What's hard is both at the same time. I believe he was flirting with the answer of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Love? As addictive as hate. Both easy. Both can end up a trap.

It's from this trap that we learn to not make the same mistakes over and over. Each of us defines love and hate on our own terms. I'm 55 years old and have only recently realized how important love can be to one's self. My wife died and half my heart was torn away because of it. The hate overpowered me as I was lost with what to do next. With friends, time, and reading, I've learned that love heals the damage that hate can do to one's heart.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Kali74 and Knowledge, thank you for taking the time to read my thread and for your warm words.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Loving via materialism is where the trap happens.
Like loving a person, place, or thing.
Even clinging to certain ideas can lead to this.

But Loving and Appreciating the Universe as a whole?
Accepting Change and the Cycle?
Being Thankful to the Magnificent Intelligence behind all of it?
That's the Only way outta the Trap.

In this Life we WILL lose a lot.
But there is 1 thing that can never be lost.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm so glad you decided to share this with the rest of ATS! I found it so powerful and lovely! Thank you my friend! Hugs!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Outstanding!

I don't see where the hate came from and overpowered you, though. I see loss and certainly that can be overpowering. Hate, though? If you wish to explain, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's cool, too.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Thank you for your thoughts.
Do you think that love is the glue of sorts that keeps the Universe from falling apart?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well that one there is a real nice piece of writing, you did a good job with it too. I think I'd like to share that with my wife. I do have one question, what are those flags for, special members?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why isn't this from God instead of the universe?

It feels impersonal.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

My wife passed away due to complications of an illness that she was experiencing. Like most people, I did not expect to find my wife dead that morning. The concept of either of us passing away was something that neither of us had ever thought about or brought up. We kept planning for our lives. We needed to plan for our deaths as well. Both of us were on Social Security and we had no life insurance. I hated myself for never thinking of this. My wife was the youngest person in her family. Others in her family passed away every few months. I should have paid attention. When she died, Social Security stopped her payments of course and a few months later stopped mine for unknown reasons. I was left with a car payment, rent, and other bills to pay for but no way to pay them. I tried going back to work but no one would hire a disabled widower who hadn't worked in a few years.
The hate manifested its self in the form of employers, the government, my own stupidity, and life in general. I reached out to make new friends but all that accomplished was my taking every pill I could find to end things.
The pill plan didn't work of course but the fog of grief continued as I just could not think straight.
Yes, the loss of loved one is truly like losing part of your heart. I even had a heart attack around the anniversary of her death this year.
Still waiting on Social Security and finding out if and when I'll be getting heart surgery.
I've learned to kick the hate out of my mind and be thankful for the friends I have here on ATS as I have very few in the real world.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Got it. You have my admiration. Although money might be even more appreciated...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tennison

Thank you Tenn. Share with you wife and anyone else.
BTW the flags on ATS are given by members such as yourself who find a thread interesting. They increase the number of points the thread creator has. For the most part the point system doesn't matter these days but I'm no expert on all things ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why isn't this from God instead of the universe?

It feels impersonal.

Isn't the Universe an extension of the God figure anyway?
God and the Universe are one and the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join