It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: Pyle

The GOP didn't rigged their primaries in order to give the ticket to the most crooked candidate ...

I cant protest something that didnt happen.

Ever heard of superdelegates?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just another brainwashed CNN reporter being ... Dramatic.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Notice how herself and her scandals and her health and likeability and her temperament ad her reputation and her ruthlessness and her foreign policy record and her email server and not only the wikileaks but the contents of them none of HER is on the list. Its just everyone else fault but hers that her turn was taken away from her.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The GOP didn't rigged their primaries in order to give the ticket to the most crooked candidate ...

Yes they can vote for who ever they want and since they were created voted for the person that has received the most votes of normal delegates.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean other then the times she has said its ultimately her fault?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The thing I never liked about CNN was the fibs they tell. The bigger the more stuck in the hole they make themselves. DT should make a new network, the Truth Network Today or TNT.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Yes they can vote for who ever they want and since they were created voted for the person that has received the most votes of normal delegates.

Except if you're a Democrat.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Currently I trust Fox News, Infowars and RT much more than CNN or MSNBC.
They all have their agendas.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

F'em let em sweat and no damn safe spaces or puppies.

They are just reporters anyway, not like they count or anything.

What gives them special protection status?

I'm sure china or assad or maduro and erdogan will feel more emboldened to crack down on reporters by what they hear from Trump about reporters. lol.

On the other hand, the enemies of the USA are listening to them day after day talking ragtime about the potus.

Who do you think has more effect?

Back in the day, it was a big deal when a reporter was knocked off but that was then, ya'll seen them movies.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

CNN thought they would respond in a mature way...

CNN's Anna Navvaro - that fake Republican they wheel out to constantly bash Trump - she of the 'married a rich guy and got on TV' fame.

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

They are certainly playing to their deranged base of liberals for ratings, just like they said themselves.

edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

CNN's Anna Navvaro - that fake Republican they wheel out to constantly bash Trump - she of the 'married a rich guy and got on TV' fame.

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

They are certainly playing to their deranged base of liberals for ratings, just like they said themselves.

Well she's not wrong , they should call him out on acting like a frat girl , and shore himself up to act like the leader of one of the top superpowers in the world....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well she's not wrong , they should call him out on acting like a frat girl , and shore himself up to act like the leader of one of the top superpowers in the world....

Opinions - you are their target audience, so it plays well to you.

Here's a good view on what is really going on. The legacy media are just click bait and ratings machines designed to feed off those with no objectivity... and that includes POX news and well as The fake news CNN.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Opinions - you are their target audience, so it plays well to you. Here's a good view on what is really going on. The legacy media are just click bait and ratings machines designed to feed off those with no objectivity... and that includes POX news and well as The fake news CNN.

Considering I dont watch CNN its really irrelevant, I came to those conclusions about Trump by observing him.......

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: UKTruth

Opinions - you are their target audience, so it plays well to you. Here's a good view on what is really going on. The legacy media are just click bait and ratings machines designed to feed off those with no objectivity... and that includes POX news and well as The fake news CNN.

Considering I dont watch CNN its really irrelevant, I came to those conclusions about Trump by observing him.......

It didn't say you watched CNN - I said you were their target audience, and you are.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join