It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That negates the data I put up how precisely?

Please do articulate.

With all of your "High Information" it should be no problemo for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL. The past 8 years the right have been egging on how Obama is the Muslim dictator and how he is a traitor to America.

Put up the data as IgnoranceIsBliss has done so we can compare.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Deaf Alien

And what is "my side" exactly?

Seems like you are on the side of the current PTB.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL. The past 8 years the right have been egging on how Obama is the Muslim dictator and how he is a traitor to America.

Talking about ATS?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Talking about ATS?

Here's the post you responded to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So put up similar stats about positive and negative media coverage about Obama so that we can compare. A rebuttal of 'yeah but people had a go at Obama' is not very useful.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ok so you are going to give us a few examples of similar threads about Obama?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

That negates the data I put up how precisely?

Please do articulate.

With all of your "High Information" it should be no problemo for you.

Well for one its not sourced properly so I cant really refute it and you know that because I have in the past asked you to source your data but alas here we still are.

Secondly you are forgetting that Trump made ratings go up. So they covered him more. And you are falsely assuming that they are hiding all the good stories about Trump when even your graphs show FOX NEWS had a hard time giving him good coverage. Maybe you should look into your data a bit more and maybe notice its not what you think it is?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

What you just dont understand is, TPTB isn't based purely on "which side" holds the POTUS mantle.

Conventionally, for longer than I've been alive, the "CORPORATOCRACY" owns it all (of particular note here is "both" party's, the MSM, the MIC, the CIA, Wall Street, international Banksterism, and so on).

Here, if you're seriously "High Information" you really ought to check this out, and if you're at odds with any of it please do challenge it. You'd be the first:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got behind Trump for three reasons:
1. I tuned back in after a long while abut a year ago and saw how full retard the liberal machine transformed our society during their 8 years run. This SJW bull# has US teetering on a hot civil war (and because its only been escalating since the election is the biggest reason I've stuck around since after the election ended...)
2. Since the Bush's and the Clinton's are effectively the same demonic force, the same group, and same team, she HAD TO BE STOPPED.
3. And this is the biggest one: had the RNC, DNC, MSM, CIA, MIC, SJW's and last but not least the Silicon Valley technocrat's not been full tilt balls to the wall blood & guts against Trump I'd have never truly sat up long enough a year ago to fully activate the way I did.

I'd have faded off after I wrapped up "Double Feature" (the history of US propaganda / 'fake news') expose series, but since the SJW driven liberal horde wont let up on this hot civil war they're so desperate for, I've been sticking around (to my own real life peril mind you).

So when it comes to MSM / DNC etc insanity of the never more divisive in our history varieties, yeah I got the dudes back.

Defend all the mixed signals stuff? NOPE.

Cheer lead anything and everything? NOPE.

I can go on like this.

I realize how so bad the resident liberal horde 'needs' me to be able to be discounted as just another "Far Right" (as the bulk of you have been increasingly labeling your opposition around here lately), but you've just got the wrongest guy for that that could be imagined.

But please do keep labeling me that. I've got a special thing coming up just for this sort of situation that I need all the quotes I can get. You're going to love it!!!!!!

edit on 29-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

That's a lot of side stepping.

Note my opening lines above: Fox is owned by the same scheme.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You literally fell for propaganda and you are too invested in your beliefs to notice. You think because everyone said and predicted Trump would be a terrible person for president that means he would make a great president. It is terrible, absolutely terrible logic.

2. Since the Bush's and the Clinton's are effectively the same demonic force, the same group, and same team, she HAD TO BE STOPPED.

And here again. The democrats and republicans are not the same despite what the Right-Wing insists in order to get votes and discourage their opponents supporters.

And your infatuations with SJW and how you have become a SJW in your own way against them would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

That's some serious pretzel logic you just twisted up to still try to be able to put me into a firesale box.

What proapganda did I fall for?

Oh, the Rpublican's and Democrat's and MSM and 'Deep State' all went completely out of their minds to stop someone, and I took notice.

What you don't understand (and refuse to view anything that would break it all down for you in depth & irrefutable) is that the normal game is the "choices" that the MSM+RNC+DNC (all the puppets of the Corporatocracy) spoon feed us, well as long as they have their people in there then the MSM etc generally is cool with them just so long as its all TPTB picks we get to argue about and "choose" from. Sure, they have each "side" bicker up a typhoon of endless us vs. them drivel, but you dont see the entire apparatus across the board all set their weapons all on the same person.

Normally outsiders, like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are stomped into oblivion during the Primary's. They'd never gotten past and into the General Election before. If such a person ever had before, well the exact response we saw is exactly how it'd play out. When you see the Republican old guard effectively endorse Hillary, that's MAJOR.

Just because Trump was brash and off the cuff and the MSM etc all LATCHED onto that kind of stuff, over killed nonstop repeated his words typically beyond their meanings, doesn't prove they were just totally right and doing the right thing. That they never did let up about it, and then manufactured this Russia BS doesnt further prove it.

And why would the "Right Wing" say that the Republican's and Democrat's are the "same thing" in order to get votes for the Republican's?

No offense, but you just went Full Retard.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Not to mention than having Trump as a republican candidate was some 'cunning plan' of the Clinton camp as it was considered as easily defeatable :

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

And why would the "Right Wing" say that the Republican's and Democrat's are the "same thing" in order to get votes for the Republican's?

No offense, but you just went Full Retard.

The Right Wing needs less people voting to win the presidential election these days. By forcing the false narrative that the DNC is the same as the right it discourages DNC voters. Discouraged voters are less likely to vote. Look at this past presidential election and see how many bought into that BS and didnt vote for president.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Not to mention than having Trump as a republican candidate was some 'cunning plan' of the Clinton camp as it was considered as easily defeatable :

So the GOP is dumb enough to vote for the worst candidate in the field because Clinton told them too? Do you really want to go there?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all poppycock. Its like a reality show CNN is.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I was hoping you'd tighten up your "High Information" after my last closing remark, but it seems you're doubling down by now twisting my unique reason for being here into just another excuse for Hillary's Blame Game.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The GOP didn't rigged their primaries in order to give the ticket to the most crooked candidate ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just because you watch MSM news you and your liberal buddy's always trying to downplay Info wars,they verify their news they are under great scrutiny,more opinions being made

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just because you watch MSM news you and your liberal buddy's always trying to downplay Info wars,they verify their news they are under great scrutiny,more opinions being made

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I remember that document and thanks for reposting..
It explains why Trump got so much air time in the primaries...the media were taking their marching orders from the HRC campaign and applying the HRC campaign strategy. It backfired.

Note the admission - "Tell the press to take them seriously". I suspect they really were telling the press - as in directing the press.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join