It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a TR3B type UFO flying in the sky in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

This video has been around for several years and it's just an edited copy from the original
so the information is wrong. The original footage recorded by witness Dan Dan who was
with his girlfrend the night of April 9, 2012 in Sant Petersburg over the Leningrad region
in the North, Russia. Here you can watch the original uncut and unedited footage almost
13 minutes that may help to make a better judgment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

The way it flickers (and the way one of the lights "burst" out as if it blew out or flamed out or something) makes me think it could be three Chinese lanterns slung together.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but that seems at least as reasonable as saying it is the T-38 without having much evidence besides the fact that the lights form a triangle.

Nah, they remain equidistant,if they were strung together, the shape would change

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That was a pretty bright flash for it just to have been a candle in a lantern burning out. Seem to be some distance from the camera too. I don't think a candle would make that kind of flash at that distance.

Actually that is almost the effect I saw the morning I watched the planet Jupiter slide across the sky and wink out and disappear. I always said it reminded me a bit of the Enterprise going to warp speed. The flash of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Ok I will try,

The light rays from street lights when the cameraman zooms in and out doesnt look right.

I was expecting the light rays to vary in length as he zooms in and out but it looks pretty static until near the end of the video.

This is'nt surprising as we are looking at highly edited version of the original video.

Take a look at the original video posted by free_spirit.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anomalie
a reply to: Box of Rain

Ok I will try,

The light rays from street lights when the cameraman zooms in and out doesnt look right.

I was expecting the light rays to vary in length as he zooms in and out but it looks pretty static until near the end of the video.

This is'nt surprising as we are looking at highly edited version of the original video.

Take a look at the original video posted by free_spirit.

I don't see much of a difference (if any) between the length of the rays of "starburst effect" in the OP's video (say, for example, at the :30 mark) and in the video posted by 'free_spirit (at the 6:32 mark, which is analogous to the :30 mark in the OP's video).

Sure -- the OP's video looks to have gone through some editing, but that does not change the fact that the object in question looks like it very well could be three Chinese lantern slung together. The object generally looks the same on both the OP's video and free_spirit's video.

That "starburst effect", by the way, is caused by the way the incoming light diffracts around the edges of the camera's aperture. Generally, the smaller the aperture, the more pronounced the "starburst" rays will be.

When it comes to image zooming and this starburst effect, the size of the starburst effect could look different depending on how the zoom is accomplished --e.g., If the zooming is done optically by increasing the focal length (such as moving the lens out) or done partially using digital zoom.

edit on 2017/6/29 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
As it says....slow flying. The problem there is, if this is TR3B, a rectangular aircraft, as often depicted from below with those lights, engines whatever outlining the shape, why did this thing not stall and stuff itself into the ground in the time allowed in the video?

Or to put it short:

Airplanes dont fly this slow and neither would the TR3B.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Oh My Goodness
The UFO scene is dead.

Pretty much. On the positive side, if there is something that manages to rise above the other Internet garbage, it will really be worth investigating. I suppose that's what we've been working towards, but we're definitely going through some doldrums to get there.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thats my take too pal...
I will never completey lose interest...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thats my take too pal...

While I wouldn't call myself a "believer" or a "skeptic," I've always been a big fan of the paranormal, even though it may all turn out to be a big misunderstanding. My dad was interested in UFOs for at least 60 years, and he died before he got an answer. I'm fairly convinced that I'll repeat that.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Don't the aliens have LEDs yet? Advanced civilization my ass.

According to "The day after Roswell" book, LED is derived from alien tech.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

you won the most helpfull ats menber award again!
edit on 4-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

The way it flickers (and the way one of the lights "burst" out as if it blew out or flamed out or something) makes me think it could be three Chinese lanterns slung together.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but that seems at least as reasonable as saying it is the T-38 without having much evidence besides the fact that the lights form a triangle.

The wind would move each lantern relative to the two others, ever changing the shape of the triangle. But the triangle is rigid, indicative of a solid structure. Besides, one corner suddenly bursts into a much brighter light briefly, and the three lights maintain their brightness, which Chinese lanterns do not do because their light fades, whilst they do not flare when the light finally extinguishes itself.

An explanation is viable if it is consistent with all aspects of the phenomenon. The explanation of Chinese lanterns is inconsistent with the features observable in the video. Therefore, it cannot be three lanterns strung together.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Thats my take too pal...

While I wouldn't call myself a "believer" or a "skeptic," I've always been a big fan of the paranormal, even though it may all turn out to be a big misunderstanding. My dad was interested in UFOs for at least 60 years, and he died before he got an answer. I'm fairly convinced that I'll repeat that.

If you want irrefutable evidence of paranormal abilities before you pass on, study the research on remote-viewing of subatomic particles at:
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Judging by the brightness and movement speed these are 100% chinese lanterns. Unless something is changing colour, doing insane maneavours in sky, disappearing and reappearing or landing right in front of you, then it's probably something that can be explained rather easily!
edit on 6-7-2017 by zetaReticulous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join