It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a TR3B type UFO flying in the sky in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A new video of a TR3B type UFO has emerged from Russia. The distinctive 3 lights indicate the triangular shape of this craft. During the clip the craft is flying at a speed that is non typical for a regular airplane. The sightings of the TR3B UFO's are coming in from all over the globe.
It's still a mystery whether these types of craft are man made or are they controlled by an advanced alien civilization.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

nvm could be chinese lanterns
edit on 28-6-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The way it flickers (and the way one of the lights "burst" out as if it blew out or flamed out or something) makes me think it could be three Chinese lanterns slung together.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but that seems at least as reasonable as saying it is the T-38 without having much evidence besides the fact that the lights form a triangle.

edit on 2017/6/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It not just one if it those arent lanterns.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

At first I thought it might be, but when the one light appeared to burn out, nope. Man made, and not flying. More like it was drifting.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

At first I thought it might be, but when the one light appeared to burn out, nope. Man made, and not flying. More like it was drifting.

The one that disappeared looked like it jumped to ludicrous speed.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

To me it looked like a light burnt out. Not like it "took off" . sometimes lights get bright right before they burn out. Also why did the video end? If I were filming I would have followed it if I thought it were real.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lanterns of the Chinese type.

Real triangle's lights are white-blue and steady. They have a depth to them like a tyre or a ship PFD O-ring. Let me see, when you look under them it is like they continue into the craft for a bit. The one I saw had theirs like Cheerios in that the center was not lit.

The movement is strange too. Kind of hesitates then slides smooth but not herky-jerky. It is hard to explain. The one I saw was capable of moving fast and it looked like it had it's e-brake on. But I did not see it hovering either, so there is that. My lame attempt a photo turned up a dot of light (same as my buddy across town).

And for Zaphod's sake! There is no such thing as a "TR-3B" anything!!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh My Goodness
The UFO scene is dead.

Maybe one day something truly mysterious will be posted.

Until then friends, we have lanterns...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

To me it looked like a light burnt out.

Don't the aliens have LEDs yet? Advanced civilization my ass.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks a lot like a remote control toy to me

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did the light pole bend inward slightly on each side as the "UFO" passed behind it?

Edited in?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Sorry ive got a lot problems with this video. Forget about the UFO and focus on the street lamps and watch the video from beginning to the end and you'll see what im talking about ...plus the bottom of video is blanked out..why

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The light didn't "burn out" that would denote that it ran out of whatever fuel our energy it was feeding off of. There was a burst of high energy greater than that which was sustaining the light itself. It appears to be a surge of energy that exceeded the capacity of the resistor (lightbulb as it were) causing it to malfunction and/or explode.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns I agree

edit on 28-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Obviously Swamp Gas.

And you beat me to it. I was gonna post that.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anomalie

Sorry ive got a lot problems with this video. Forget about the UFO and focus on the street lamps and watch the video from beginning to the end and you'll see what im talking about ...plus the bottom of video is blanked out..why

Could you clarify what you mean about the streetlights so we can discuss it without guessing what you mean (and perhaps guessing incorrectly)?

Plus, it doesn't seem to me that the bottom of the video is blanked out. There are grey bars at both the top and the bottom, but I think that is because of the aspect ratio of the video (widescreen and narrow).

edit on 2017/6/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why would the video stop when the object seems to finally turn more toward the camera?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As it says....slow flying. The problem there is, if this is TR3B, a rectangular aircraft, as often depicted from below with those lights, engines whatever outlining the shape, why did this thing not stall and stuff itself into the ground in the time allowed in the video?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join