It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation of Questionable Actions Allegedly Taken by NPS During the 2017 Inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Exactly, I'm a human being and far from perfect, just like everyone else I know.

Btw, judgemental imo is the wrong word. I'm many things, but judgemental I'm not too sure.

Unless you can point to where I have been.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well he is a dork but at least he is attempting turn it all upside down up there. It must be Congress whom allocates money for the wall so I am not counting on it very biggly. I guess if they make it some sort of electronic wall with drone coverage and that sort of thing they may actually get it going but it is Congress and it seems to me that both Republicans and Democrats hate Trump who is an outsider in a biggly way

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This whole election has been like breaking up with someone. The ex are are crazy and will say anything until those who need to move one move on and they are left alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I didn't even know an investigation had been launched into the NPS employee who took and posted the picture. Wow!

I think the above are misrepresenting what the investigation was about and what the allegations were. Take a look at the below allegations that was investigated. It is from the actual report.

• That an NPS National Mall and Memorial Parks (NAMA) official instructed NPS
    employees to alter records related to crowd size estimates for the inauguration ceremony

• That two NPS public affairs employees released information to the press, without
    authorization, about a January 21, 2017 phone call from President Donald Trump to
    Acting NPS Director Michael Reynolds

• That one of the public affairs employees circumvented the NPS chain of command for the
    inauguration when responding to a request from Reynolds (although the complainant did
    not know what Reynolds requested, we determined that Reynolds asked the public affairs
    employee to help obtain inauguration photographs after the President requested them
    during the January 21 phone call)

• That a NAMA employee assigned to the inauguration engaged in personal activities at
    work that interfered with the performance of his duties

edit on 28-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: adding source

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This one? I want to know what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's funny how 'we' keep getting labeled obsessed but it's always the BS falling out of Trumps mouth that prompts us to laugh and scratch our heads. He keeps bringing up how he's more popular than... his inauguration was bigger than, he did the most president things ever. He had this NPS employee investigated for the tweeted picture ffs. He can talk about it but we can't question his mental health over his constant mentioning of it?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

See my edit previous page.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The inauguration day crowd size is so irrelevant to me that I forgot about it the following day and have never thought of it again until this morning. I watched it to see if Trump would be assassinated.

The whole 'crowd size' circus is a beautiful reflection of the difference between the popular vote and the Electoral College.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Apparently witch hunts are big with our Government this year.

Both sides need to settle the heck down and get down to business that matters to 'We the People'.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The inauguration day crowd size is so irrelevant to me that I forgot about it the following day and have never thought of it again until this morning. I watched it to see if Trump would be assassinated.

The whole 'crowd size' circus is a beautiful reflection of the difference between the popular vote and the Electoral College.

In my opinion.

But Hillary won the popular vote!!!!!!

Just goes to show how much of a failure our educational system is in the United States! Damn shame an Aussie gets it more than those I have seen crying about "Muh popular vote"!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Is it the pic I put up or not?

Simple yes or no.

Edit here it is again.

edit on 28-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't know, your picture is broken.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Groovy idea, put the pic that has you so upset up. Seems simple.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't give a rats ass about Hillary or the popular vote. Trump is the one that launched the investigation about a fking picture that revealed a truth he still can't deal with.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Your tax dollars at waste.[SNIP] No wrong doing was found.

Can I plagarize that line for use in the Russia collusion investigation threads?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Groovy idea, put the pic that has you so upset up. Seems simple.

I'm not upset, I find this whole thing funny. Everyone seems to be able to follow along except you.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Pic Please

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

When you can admit that the Russia investigation, including the special council, is a monumental waste of my tax dollars, then I will corroborate your position that this investigation of the inauguration photo is also a waste of tax dollars.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I predict you won't be corroborating.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your tax dollars at waste.[SNIP] No wrong doing was found.

Can I plagarize that line for use in the Russia collusion investigation threads?

If it tickles your hate centers...

You do know those investigations are being done by bi partisan elected officials not 'libtards' and not the media, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join