It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation of Questionable Actions Allegedly Taken by NPS During the 2017 Inauguration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OIG Report PDF at link FWIW.

We did not find evidence to substantiate any of these allegations.

Your tax dollars at waste. I didn't even know an investigation had been launched into the NPS employee who took and posted the picture. Wow! I honestly would not have made a thread about this if Trump didn't state his inauguration was the biggliest at least once a week... all this time later. What a fragile man our president is. No wrong doing was found.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

"What difference at this point does it make?"

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And now this exposes a little more fragility, eh?

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ask Trump. He mentioned his biggest inauguration again just a few days ago. The picture doesn't lie... officially.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And now this exposes a little more fragility, eh?

www.independent.co.uk...

Right!? What's wrong with this dude?

He also won't visit the UK unless they promise he won't be protested.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This is like, so relevant...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Trump thinks so.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

This is like, so relevant...

Character, honor and telling the truth in a president isn't relevant? I think most people think it is....

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This is their biggest victory so far. Proving that Trump's inauguration party wasn't the largest one...

With this tempo, in a couple of years, they might catch up with the truth, that the whole Trump-Russia collusion fake narrative, is artificially fabricated, and that it doesn't exist.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
OIG Report PDF at link FWIW.

We did not find evidence to substantiate any of these allegations.

Your tax dollars at waste. I didn't even know an investigation had been launched into the NPS employee who took and posted the picture. Wow! I honestly would not have made a thread about this if Trump didn't state his inauguration was the biggliest at least once a week... all this time later. What a fragile man our president is. No wrong doing was found.

I think you have the reasoning bass-ackwards
Rethink the time frame
Non - starter thread (or should be)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not only does Trump keep talking about it, he had an investigation launched... how does anyone think the guy is any shade of normal?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's sad believe me that a president has such a weak ego, he needs to inflate it with
Fake news....very very very sad.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No doubt that Trump has an unusual ego as have many past Presidents and in general politicians, actors,actresses and sports figures and musical entertainers. I find that story to be weak as Mr. Trump has been on the cover of Time 11 times and I am certain those fake ones are all over the internet and when an employee at one of his golf clubs was told to find them and put them on the wall, he ran into the fake ones as well.

I would really find it hard to believe that Trump jetted around to his various properties to direct that pictures of him on Times cover should be posted including the fake ones. He provides way too much ammo in regards to his enormous ego to fire with hat this story should be discarded into the non relevant file.

And in regards to the NPS investigation, it was and is stupid. Its important to all those idiots to be more important than the other one so not very surprising.
edit on 6/28/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: olaru12

No doubt that Trump has an unusual ego as have many past Presidents and in general politicians, actors,actresses and sports figures and musical entertainers. I find that story to be weak as Mr. Trump has been on the cover of Time 11 times and I am certain those fake ones are all over the internet and when an employee at one of his golf clubs was told to find them and put them on the wall, he ran into the fake ones as well.

I would really find it hard to believe that Trump jetted around to his various properties to direct that pictures of him on Times cover should be posted including the fake ones. He provides way too much ammo in regards to his enormous ego to fire with hat this story should be discarded into the non relevant file.

And in regards to the NPS investigation, it was and is stupid. Its important to all those idiots to be more important than the other one so not very surprising.

Or perhaps we just have a dorky president. With a self image problem and a twitter addiction.

As long as he allocates money for the wall, I'm happy....my LLCs in place and I'm open for business.

I too read "Art of the Deal" Contractor/vendor apps in place...doin business the American biglly way.

edit on 28-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I bet if we all took a look into the mirror, we would would start to see qualities we claim to hate.

Nobody is perfect, so who are we to judge one another?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What pic are you reffering to ?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I bet if we all took a look into the mirror, we would would start to see qualities we claim to hate.

Well, what are we to think when the president continually steps in big steaming piles of covfefe.

btw.....you don't seem to have any problem judgeing people that don't worship Trump.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

When I look in the mirror, not only do I hate myself, but I hate the corrupt and ignorant society that made me who I am!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The picture the National Park Service tweeted out at Trumps inauguration.
edit on 6/28/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join