It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Report: Kremlin sees US urging regime change in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's another "report" from deep inside.

This one says Russia is worried that the U.S. wants a regime change in Russia *!

Well I guess this kills the narrative that "Russia wanted Trump" *!

Intel report: Kremlin sees US urging regime change in Russia

Kremlin leaders are convinced America is intent on regime change in Russia, a fear that is feeding rising tension and military competition between the former Cold War foes, the Pentagon's intelligence arm has assessed.

The unclassified report by the Defense Intelligence Agency, which will be publicly released later Wednesday, portrays Russia as increasingly wary of the United States. It cites Moscow's "deep and abiding distrust of U.S. efforts to promote democracy around the world and what it perceives as a U.S. campaign to impose a single set of global values."

"The Kremlin is convinced the United States is laying the groundwork for regime change in Russia, a conviction further reinforced by the events in Ukraine," the report says, referencing the claims by President Vladimir Putin's government that the U.S. engineered the popular uprising that ousted Ukraine's Russia-friendly president, Viktor Yanukovich, in 2014. Russia responded by annexing Ukraine's Crimea region and supporting pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I like the game Risk. It's fun conquering the World. Especially when you have the power to conjure up BS to cause mass hysteria. I wonder how much more this will add up??? My guess. Never-ending, the TPTB is too relentless. Especially when the minds of the ignorant can be easily persuaded.
edit on 28-6-2017 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have you been called a dictator lately?
Is Assad one of your friends?
Do you support the oppression of your opponent as a hobby? Do you lock up people who just don't like you?

Then you're country is up for a regime change!

Tonight on ABC, CBC, CF CN

Regime change.

That could be a great South Park episode.

edit on 28-6-2017 by Daalder because: The South Park episode idea

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But, But.....the USA is not doing anything to influence an election, they want the whole government changed to diplomacy. But we don't even have real diplomacy, now I am kind of jealous.
edit on 28-6-2017 by rickymouse because: Somedays I can't spell for #.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah, the world is completely divided currently, continents are divided, countries are divided and from what I have read, a lot of communities are divided.

Ripe for war?

Maybe.
edit on 28/6/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

May the good prevail in this world is all I can hope.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belleraphon
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

May the good prevail in this world is all I can hope.

Me too, me too.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well now, I saw that headline just this morning and I thought, it's all just smoke and mirrors. Just like when Ford and Nixon were around. Russia has a good Leader now compared to back in those days though but the tricks are the same from the media.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, But.....the USA is not doing anything to influence an election, they want the whole government changed to diplomacy. But we don't even have real diplomacy, now I am kind of jealous.

Do you mean a democracy?

And no, we ('murica) don't have a democracy, but a constitutional Republic.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This document is indescribable yet filled with meaning.

Why release this?

This appears to be a deep intelligence propaganda document, to foster the burgeoning division of the US and Russia, that under the Nobel peace prize winner Barack Obama, has increased to dangerous levels. To piss off Russia

One wonders WHY, is the deep state so anxious to maintain this dangerous wedge between the nuclear powers.

Syria is the real issue. The deep state is so pissed off at Russia over Syria that they are going off the deep end.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Do you mean a democracy?

Whooo. All that pizza I have been eating lately has messed up my thinking. Yes, democracy is what I meant.
I'm going to have to go suck on a piece of thistle to help my mind deal with all the Dopamine from all those tyramines in the pizza.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
MOD EDIT
edit on 6/29/2017 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Do you mean a democracy?

Whooo. All that pizza I have been eating lately has messed up my thinking. Yes, democracy is what I meant.
I'm going to have to go suck on a piece of thistle to help my mind deal with all the Dopamine from all those tyramines in the pizza.

To add... I actually typed Murica because I saw it painted fairly well on the tailgate of a truck that day, and he also had an info wars bumper sticker... I'm pissed because I was in the middle of a great song on my phone at the time.

PA on 83s from Hershey

top topics

join