It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey - headed for trial in ex-girlfriend's death.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
while I disagree with his political stances. isn't it a bit ironic how he's now on the chopping block because people can't take personal responsibility. I'd say it's a bit of karma

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
People should know their body and how much they can handle.. Imagine bartender's all going to jail over what some drunk does.

If you OD your retarded. Don't blame someone else.

Ummm...ever heard of the Dram Shop Act / Law???

Not saying it's right, but it's real and it is law in 39 US states.

(former bartender in a previous college life)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: silo13

Doesn't surprise me since Jim Carrey wanted to murder Trump

Yes he seems like a very distasteful and violent human being.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

...it was one of those dreams where you just want to get back to sleep, so you can finish it...ya know?

- J. Carrey

Yeah. Too bad it was a dream though...cuz then everyone would get to watch Jim Carrey's Hollyweird stupid ass raise his hand with that club in it...and be gunned down in a hail of Secret Service gunfire in real life, and not just the twisted inner reaches of Carrey's mind! And maybe, if we were really lucky, Griffin would be standing nearby and catch a dozen (or five) strays!

Jim Carrey is an IDIOT! Living proof that Dumb and Dumber wasn't really a comedy after all, but rather a bio-pic.

That comedians are somehow the "last line of defense" (according to Carrey) perfectly illustrates how these Hollyweird types live out their lives in some kind of a twisted self-absorbed alternate reality, far detached from the masses they somehow have come to believe they represent.

Jim Carrey is an IDIOT!

That is all.

edit on 6/29/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join