It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas Second Video CNN Van Jones Russia Narrative is a Big Nothing Burger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I did they do the same thing the second time as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He clearly states the entire Russia Narrative is
mounts to nothing.

What more do you need?

If you watch the video with the sound
on, OKeefe addresses your question.

All day long....

Lets be honest - if the only clip O'keefe could find of Jones talking about the Russia conspiracy being real is from December 18th, that is not a good sign he has been contradicting his nothingburger statement any time recently.

I haven't watched CNN for months so I have no idea what he has or has not said about Russia, but this video appears to be very recent since the date 6/26/17 displays at the beginning, so it is quite possible he just came to the nothingburger conclusion very recently, and if so there is nothing wrong with him coming to the obviously correct conclusion.

It only matters if he has in the last few days or in the few days before this video still been promoting the Russian narrative showing he is lying to the viewers about his real opinion.
edit on 28-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I couldn't tell you if they fast forwarded or not. I don't have access to YouTube at work. All I can go off is the information I was given by other members which made it seem like PV wasn't giving any context for the quote.

I also can't tell you anything about the views Jones has expressed on camera. I don't watch CNN or any of the major news outlets. In fact I get the majority of my news from ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join