It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He didn't say he thought it was untrue. He said he doesn't think it will lead anywhere. I'm far more concerned with all the propaganda being pushed against the media than whether every anchor and commentator is in lock step with each other.

Shutting down the media is clearly a goal. Is that a road you want to go down?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Shutting down the media is clearly a goal. Is that a road you want to go down?

They are not media - they are politically bankrolled propaganda outlets and they have had their (pre-internet) day.

They go by the names 'MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, Buzzfeed' and others - they are not media, they hide behind that definition as it gives them special protections and privileges against the government.

A'costa, for instance, is a propagandist, so too Cooper, Morning Joe and Rachel Maddow and the panel from 'The View' - many others too - they do not deliver objective news - they deliver Russia, Russia, Russia,

'MEDIA' has now evolved to YT, FB, twitter, Periscope - the future of real-time information exchange to bring to the publics attention events that are occuring.

We should not allow CNN and Co to continue - they are anti-Constitutional and spread hate speech - they are not media.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They're corporate, capitalistic sure... not unconstitutional. I find that notion absurd.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well now the line is this story is so true that Van Jones admitted it on twitter a little while aago.

So for all of that talk about not trusting these two videos, both were right.

I will continue to take Okeefe stuff with a grain of salt, but on these, and the videos that got two dems fired where it was admitted the hired people to be violent at Trump rallies seem to have been accurate (funny no one talks about that though).

Now CNN.

Not only did a health producer say he thinks the Russia stuff is BS, he also said that the CEO told them to get off of the Climate accord and back to a story he thinks is garbage; Russia.

This is a big deal, no matter how you spin it.

I don't understand why you are not more angry about this. You had thread after thread after thread that pushed the Russia thing based off of places like CNN, the NYT, etc. And now we find out many of them were flat out lies (Even Comey said that almost all of the anonymous sourced stories are flawed).

You were duped. Now CNN is having to let people go for fake stories.

Their on air personalities and producers are admitting that they think its garbage, and yet their ceo wants them to focus on it instead of real news like the climate agreement.

And you complain about double standards, but you are as guilty as anyone. You hammer trump non stop, but have been really quiet about the medias lies. You made not one comment about Comey saying that these anonymous sources were usually wrong, despite the fact that you reported on them over and over.

Trump does lie, and its wrong. So did Obama, Reagan, both Bushes, Hillary, Comey, Schumer, and on and on.

And some of Trump lies are really bad. For example, I think he lied about repealing Obamacare based on this garbage plan he is endorsing. I think he lied about foreign policy when he is bombing syria.

Unfortunately, the media on the left wont report these stories, because they too want Obamacare and war in syria, and they are too focused on Russia.

But the biggest lie of all is the lie that Trump colluded with Russia and using that to not only derail anything he tries to do, but push us toward a war with russia. Many of trumps lies have resulted form this lie, because he is a big mouth.

And now we are starting to find, slowly but surely, that Trump was not only never under investigation personally for Russian collusion despite CNN and others lies, but the whole story is falling apart.

On top of that, we are seeing that even CNN employees think that its garbage, but they are being forced to peddle it by their ceo.

If I were you, I would be furious that you so vehemently argued for many of these stories based off of news orgs that are routinely lying about Trump and russia.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 28-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

They're corporate, capitalistic sure... not unconstitutional. I find that notion absurd.

Well, if they are indeed existing to merely drive pokitics, then they're guilty of abusing their media credentials.

However, it's be pretty hard to revoke those or punish them over the amount of perceived fake news because they do in fact report true stories all the time.

I think it's the slant with which they report them that has people so on edge. Fox News, too.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

not unconstitutional

Yes, they are - but I'm not going to go off-topic by discussing the Main Stream Media and the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That's another thing... FOX. They've literally been doing what people are freaking out at all other media for, for twenty plus years complete with uncorrected lies. Yet virtual silence about all that.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The 2nd?

Good lord.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

That's another thing... FOX. They've literally been doing what people are freaking out at all other media for, for twenty plus years complete with uncorrected lies. Yet virtual silence about all that.

Everyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that Fox is clearly pro-Republican government, however I really would like you to post examples of their uncorrected lies - just since the beginning of 2016 - I mean, if they are habitual liars like the others, then you'll be able to pull up numerous examples of their uncorrected lies.

I've been watching these channels for at least 20 years - Fox is streaks ahead of its cable competition when it comes to accuracy and transparency and accountability - they are not immune from my criticism but they can't be compared to CNN and Co because they simply conduct themselves completely differently based upon their agenda as a business - I know of no time where Fox has deliberately spread a complete fantasy as truth - even in the face of evidence to the contrary, and insisted it's viewers believe them and not reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The 2nd?

Good lord.

Correct, the 2nd amendment to the United States Constitution.

Praise the Lord.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The fact he said it was true..

But van jones was never a proponent of the Russia theory in the first place.. right??

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm curious as to why you're talking about the 2nd in relation to the media...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The fact he said it was true..

But van jones was never a proponent of the Russia theory in the first place.. right??

Mr Whitelash?

Mr Whitelash is a racist Trump hater, who cares what he thinks about Russia - he's a confirmed propagandist.

I see no difference between his ilk and ISIS - both a deceptive terrorists targeting the public.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Fox actually has a horrible track record.

www.politifact.com...

They have nine pages of comments and lies for Fox.

CNN:

www.politifact.com...

Just 4.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

What?!?! They fast forward strait trough, whatever he asked him before he said nothing burger...

What I imagaine they said was..

"Do you think they will be able to CONVICT Trump of anything??"

To which he says no.. and a basically how hard is it to prove it against any sitting president..

Maybe.. who knows because THEY FAST FORWARDED SPECIFICLY TO BE DISHONEST!!!

More than that is jones even a proponent of the trump Russian connection???

I'm guessing not because they were not able to post a clip of him pushing it..

So obviously this is total garbage.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Politi fact is just another media outlet.

Some of their "findings"" are factually incorrect.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Because he was under investigation for exactly that....

Not because "it is my personal theory , which I don't actually believe in.."

How far back did they have to go to find this video that isn't him pushing the theory??

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

Politi fact is just another media outlet.

Some of their "findings"" are factually incorrect.

Have at it. Prove them wrong. They provided quotes and such.

I'm sure you can do it rather quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join