It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Looks like Van Jones beat O'Keefe to the punch.

Less than a week ago, in a public video posted to Twitter, Jones said he believes Democrats are “fooling ourselves” if they believe something will come out of the Russia investigation to end Trump's presidency. “Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not,” he said, “it’s just going to be a big old mess.”

Daily Beast

He doesn't think the Russian Collusion investigations will lead anywhere.

What would be awesome is if every day he goes on National TV, he starts off his commentary by having a go at his employer as a P.O.S who should face serious jail time and be sued out of existence for deliberately spreading hate for political purposes. He should have a go at all of his counterparts - continuously.

We know this won't happen, because he's a spineless racist pu**y who values his paycheck more that truth.

If I were Trump, I'd designate CNN as a hate group and immediately have their BoD arrested and prosecuted - same with MSNBC, ABC and CBS - revoke all their licences, they are all scum.

Bring on the death of MSM and the rise in alternative non-state sanctioned media.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Less than a week ago, in a public video posted to Twitter, Jones said he believes Democrats are “fooling ourselves” if they believe something will come out of the Russia investigation to end Trump's presidency. “Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not,” he said, “it’s just going to be a big old mess.”

Daily Beast

Welp. That's it. It's a testament to project veritas professionalism that they didn't even check to see if Van Jones had ever said the same thing publicly.

This is too good.

What are you talking about.

1. It doesn't matter if Van Jones tweeted this, he is still saying it in this video. At best this just counters your argument that this must have been out of context.

2. I linked to a video from June 26 or 27 where Van was on a panel discussing russia, and he did not say there is nothing to the Russia story there. Why? If Van Jones feels the russia story is a nothing burger, why does he not say so when he is on CNN, if that was his stance on Twitter? Could it be that CNN doesn't want the viewer to know that their employees don't believe the crap they peddle?

Why hasn't he apologized for his defense of Susan Rice? Why hasn't he called out CNN's constant coverage if he has tweeted that it was a nothing burger?

Isn't that in its own right another argument as to why CNN is terrible?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Daily Beast

Well there you go - proof the Veritas video is a Nothingburger.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Belleraphon

Didn't Trump appoint people to his cabinet that are large contributors to the GOP?

Didn't Trump have key people on his campaign staff that were financially dependent on Russia?

Doesn't Trump have the former CEO of a Right Wing news agency as his Chief Strategist?

If donating money to a campaign automatically discredits an entire news agency then Trump must be in bed with Russia, his cabinet picks were not chosen on merit, and Right Wing media is the propaganda arm of the White House.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Belleraphon

Didn't Trump appoint people to his cabinet that are large contributors to the GOP?

Didn't Trump have key people on his campaign staff that were financially dependent on Russia?

Doesn't Trump have the former CEO of a Right Wing news agency as his Chief Strategist?

If donating money to a campaign automatically discredits an entire news agency then Trump must be in bed with Russia, his cabinet picks were not chosen on merit, and Right Wing media is the propaganda arm of the White House.

You should march straight up to the White House and undertake a citizens arrest of the POTUS - citing your post as proof he should rot in jail.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Daily Beast

Welp. That's it. It's a testament to project veritas professionalism that they didn't even check to see if Van Jones had ever said the same thing publicly.

This is too good.

1. It doesn't matter if Van Jones tweeted this, he is still saying it in this video. At best this just counters your argument that this must have been out of context.

2. I linked to a video from June 26 or 27 where Van was on a panel discussing russia, and he did not say there is nothing to the Russia story there. Why? If Van Jones feels the russia story is a nothing burger, why does he not say so when he is on CNN, if that was his stance on Twitter? Could it be that CNN doesn't want the viewer to know that their employees don't believe the crap they peddle?

Why hasn't he apologized for his defense of Susan Rice? Why hasn't he called out CNN's constant coverage if he has tweeted that it was a nothing burger?

It's time to give up - that video devastates the Veritas video.

1. Nobody really believes that out of context BS, that is just the go to attack against any project Veritas video so they have the excuse to ignore it.

2. In that video you posted he does not really support the Russia claims, just attacks Trumps reaction to them.

He can still believe the attack on Susan Rice is unwarranted while believing the Russia investigation is a nothingburger. They aren't really related.

He hasn't called out CNN coverage because he wants to keep his job.

There is plenty of evidence CNN is terrible - this Veritas video is not one of them however.
edit on 28-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The irony is that CNN and WaPo started the Fake News narrative the day after the election as a way to attack Infowars and Breitbart. They literally sowed the seeds of their undoing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Daily Beast

This is too good.

What am I talking about?

That project veritas releases a video supposedly outing a crooked CNN anchor, and the hidden camera groundbreaking revelation, is an opinion the anchor has already publicly expressed..

That's kind of funny to me. Ymmv.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Daily Beast

This is too good.

He hasn't called out CNN coverage because he wants to keep his job.

Jones did not say on his twitter video that Russia was a nothing Burger. he said that he doesn't feel there will be a smoking gun.

But even if your interpretation is right, it shows two things.

1. Van Jones knows he is working for a corrupt organization that pushes a russian narrative he doesn't believe in 24/7. Regardless of rather or not he doesn't speak up because he is afraid to get fired, it doesn't matter. If he will only say what his employers want him to, he has no credibility, and everything he says is worthless, because we can not know if its the truth or just what CNN wants him to say.

2. CNN is corrupt and will fire people for telling the truth. Therefore we can believe nothing CNN says.

Proving these things was the point of the Veritas video in the first place.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: Kali74

that the best you got?

That I won't get banned for? Yeah...

HOneslty just trying to engage in some fking discussion to distract myself at the moment from my misery as I deal with another fking cancer set back and am a wreck. You had no cause to take any kind of tone with me like you did. Even aside from all that you were being completely unreasonable it's not just my emotions talking.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Clearly someone didn't get the point of my post.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No it would not be awesome for anyone to not cover news because it hurts people feelings to hear Trumps campaign is under investigation.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome to CNN, home of the Nothing Burger. Can I take your order?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No it would not be awesome for anyone to not cover news because it hurts people feelings to hear Trumps campaign is under investigation.

You are thinking with a liberal mind, I can tell.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

engage in discussion?

you certainly weren't trying to engage in discussion with me. pretty sure i gave you the stage to do your thing as much as you wanted to. i requested that you substantiate your point of view.

...you just told me to google it. then you told me i have a sense of entitlement. then you told me to get over myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't think the vast majority of people think that.

I think most people have a reasonable expectation that at the very least people reporting the news are not being forced to constantly discuss things they believe aren't true.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Who cares what some "medical producer" at CNN thinks? He's entitled to his opinions? CNN employs thousands of people, hundreds of "producers," including die hard Trump supporters, some of whom are on air frequently which is part of the reason CNN is losing viewers to MSNBC.

Here's the thing. You have no problem saying, "CNN despite their lies" but how do you refer to O'Keefe, a serial hoaxer? "Well yesterday's video wasn't exposed as dishonest."

What about ACORN? What about Shirley Sherrod? What about Alissa Ploshnick? How about the "voter fraud" video where he claimed two people were illegal voters when actually they were citizens? The "dead voter" who wasn't dead?

95% of the time, O'Keefe videos are just chopped up, deliberately misleading, out of context sound bites, strung together with copious leading narration to fabricate what amounts to a flat out hoax. On exactly two occassions, he has actually scored a hit — the Moran thing and Scott Foval.

That's not an impressive track record. It's actually one of the worst. He gets 0 benefit of the doubt, particularly with 3 ambiguous lines, including an incomplete thought from Van Jones and with absolutely no context.

In a more general sense, what frustrates me is the complete *set* of double standards when it comes to credibility. Donald Trump can lie 1,000 times in 10 days and his supporters are pointing their fingers at everyone else and screeching "liar!" when let's be honest, they're generally pretty okay with lying as long as it's Trump doing the lying.

O'Keefe can be busted in hoax after hoax but the WH spokespeople are promoting his videos and the President just posted his crap on Instragram and nobody see's a problem with that because, "CNN's lies?"

CNN has it's problems just like all corporate media — and really all media — but compared to Trump? O'Keefe? A clown like Hannity who is constantly cited by Trump supporters? Hard to take the criticism seriously when standards only apply when it's convenient.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Every bastard is under investigation, what's your point? To type the words 'Trump meh blah blah' because it makes you feel better?

How can anyone have a conversation with you when you are so blinded by Trump-hate?

Everything is Trumps fault- everything.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Clearly someone didn't get the point of my post.

Oh, I got it alright - I'm just accounting for your rabid anti-Trump posting history.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join