It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

"It's a business"

Meaning they're providing a product or service to their customers.

Guess the CIA is getting what they're paying for.

Never mind that the average American thinks that they're the customers of the various news agencies; they're actually the targets of the Intelligence Community's programming, not the consumers of 'news,' like many seem to think .

THIS should be stickied at the top of every page.
edit on 28-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Actually, you brought it up. I was just correcting you. Do you even get that the Russia hack has nothing to do with the collusion allegations? So far it doesn't seem like it even affected the election. You don't have to turtle every time you read the word Russia.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: proximo

while i respect where you're coming from, i have to disagree with you entirely.

Come on - are you really going to tell me you haven't had to go along with stuff you did not believe in to keep your job - I know I have. Of course if what they ask you to do is way out of bounds you have a duty to quit or admit you are a sellout.

this is a false equivalency. me going along with things i have to do at my job does not jeopardize my company as a whole, all of my coworkers, our company's image, etc.

more importantly, me going along with things i have to do at my job will never endanger, smear, threaten the life of, nor call into doubt the validity of the current united states president. there is no way you can compare the two.

a reporter has a responsibility to maintain professionalism and journalistic integrity.

if these two videos are not taken out of context (which it's pretty obvious that they aren't), and are not disputed, then there's absolutely no way both of these "gentlemen" conveyed either professionalism, nor journalistic integrity.

i will refer you to pt. 1 of this release -> "it's a business." this statement in and of itself should speak volumes to you, and what i don't understand is why it's simply falling on deaf ears.

Ok, really - going along with one more Russia story on CNN after 30,000 of them have already aired is going to bring down the country? Don't you think you are being a bit dramatic. If he said it was a nothingburger 6 months ago then the Veritas video would legitimately destroy him and the network.

If he continues to go on panels today and into the future and claim their is legs to the Russian story with no new evidence I will be the first to attack him.

He can easily rationalize the response he made on that panel though, and it is especially easy when he does not want to admit he has been wrong to the audience this whole time either.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looks like Van Jones beat O'Keefe to the punch.

Less than a week ago, in a public video posted to Twitter, Jones said he believes Democrats are “fooling ourselves” if they believe something will come out of the Russia investigation to end Trump's presidency. “Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not,” he said, “it’s just going to be a big old mess.”

Daily Beast

He doesn't think the Russian Collusion investigations will lead anywhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

you think i'm being dramatic by saying that what a journalist reports on a united states president can hurt his/her reputation way moreso than my take on the matter, working in a private industry?

you think it's dramatic to say that united states presidents and their cabinets are highly susceptible to have their public image affected by mass media??

i think that's pretty dramatic of you to say

and to be clear - i wasn't saying VJ's stance on this is going to "bring the country down." i'm saying you're making a false equivalency, because his take on the matter (being a widely popular CNN contributor) has way more impact than my thoughts on the matter ever would.

If he continues to go on panels today and into the future and claim their is legs to the Russian story with no new evidence I will be the first to attack him.

there's no reason for you to choose a date with which to attribute his dishonesty to.

this is not a matter of him "initially thinking it was the case, but changing his mind once nothing came to fruition."

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Didn't CNN's owner provide huge amounts of money to HRC campaign?
Didn't most all of the MSM collude with the DNC?
I think wikileaks pointed that all out nicely.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

unfortunately you didn't correct me.

you're cowering from continuing down the path of the perspective you yourself raised.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
More proof that journalism is dead. They are misinforming rather than informing the public, and look at the mess they've made.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Belleraphon

Time Warner owns CNN and they are career long donors to the Clintons.

edit on 6 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not just CNN either, it's all of them. From online forums to the MSM, it's all been infiltrated by TPTB. Trump admin is going to drain this swamp, one step at a time.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Exactly, they're her seventh biggest donor

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belleraphon
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not just CNN either, it's all of them. From online forums to the MSM, it's all been infiltrated by TPTB. Trump admin is going to drain this swamp, one step at a time.

The official lie was once the stance of the government, but now it is the motive of corporations and conglomerates.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He looks right at the "hidden" camera before telling a complete stranger on the streets that he and his employers are liars? Lol. This doesn't seem set up at all, nope.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

looks like you didn't attentively watch the entire exchange. he was not meeting "a stranger on the street." they know each other.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Oh get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Less than a week ago, in a public video posted to Twitter, Jones said he believes Democrats are “fooling ourselves” if they believe something will come out of the Russia investigation to end Trump's presidency. “Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not,” he said, “it’s just going to be a big old mess.”

Daily Beast

I'd be finally distancing myself too. However, fair enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Daily Beast

Welp. That's it. It's a testament to project veritas professionalism that they didn't even check to see if Van Jones had ever said the same thing publicly.

This is too good.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I like Paul Joseph Watson's take on CNN.
"The Truth About CNN"

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

that the best you got?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Dayum. Van Jones on film stating a truth. I never thought I'd see the day.

It's ironic how Van Jones, by far the biggest racist on CNN, actually has a show called The Messy Truth.

Emphasis on "Messy".

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join