It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Nothing-burger at all... 

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: proximo

BS excuse...

A) van jones never believed the Russia story, they couldn't even find one of him saying he did to pair with the video..

B) they obviously fast forwarded through the question specificly to take him out of context.. over a conspiracy theory he was never pushing anyway....

There is only one place pushing propaganda with this thread and it is the OP....

You know stuff this badly orcastrated makes your side look worse right???

Alright on second viewing, I guess they do stop and start the tape between the greeting and the question - probably just to protect the guys identity. But the question and his answer are not edited - and I don't think the question: What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing? needs any context. Like what other Russia thing has been in the news lately that could be described as a Russia thing?

Like what are you imagining he said before that?

I don't know about his stance on Russia - and I agree if he has not been part of pushing that narrative, this video means very little.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Van jones defending Susan Rice unmasking, says at the end trumps team may have been playing footsies with Russia.

Sounds quite different from the guy saying Russia is a nothing burger.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Van jones defending Susan Rice unmasking, says at the end trumps team may have been playing footsies with Russia.

April 5th.

This is way before the Comey hearing. He very easily could have changed his mind after watching that. Any reasonable person would.

Sorry this does not prove anything.

Show me something in the last week - if you can that will make this Project Veritas video mean a lot.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The bastards cant stop the Internet.

edit on 28-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

who cares if he changed his mind in private? his public and professionally stated opinion is why this is important regardless of the time frame.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

April 5th.

This is way before the Comey hearing. He very easily could have changed his mind after watching that. Any reasonable person would.

Sorry this does not prove anything.

Show me something in the last week - if you can that will make this Project Veritas video mean a lot.

I second that I don't think the date of the video I posted matters. He never corrected his position and continued to work for an organization that constantly pushed this Russia stuff.

Here is a clip from June 26 or 27 (I only know because it references a June 26 Trump tweet).

The segment is all about Russia.

Van Jones starts in at about 4 min. He says he doesn't know if Carter Page is the first or last domino, but Trump dug himself a hole by firing comey and tweeting.

Again, he could have said "Sorry Anderson, this whole Russia thing is a nothing burger? But instead, he goes on about how Trump behavoir was bad in response to it.

I am just at the beginning of the video and will post more if I find it.

In addition, here is Van Jones after Comeys testimony bragging that Comey is running Washington, and saying not only does his testimony mean Trump is a liar and possibly a criminal, but they flood of all of the investigations (I assume meaning Russia) is what will hurt him.

Again, he has every opportunity to say Russia is a nothing burger (god I hate that phrase) but instead he goes after Trump.

edit on 28-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I was just going to post that clip.

Here is Van Jones, possibly on the same day PV catches him saying the whole Russia thing is a big "nothing burger" participating on a panel about the whole Russian thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My issue with project veritas is the editing. Why edit things in a certain way to present an image of a conversation?

If this is everything they say and in the correct context, why not release the unedited tapes instead so there is no doubt?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If he has changed his mind, why doesn't he go
on the "news" and say so?

edit on 28-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

if that's the only issue you have with this footage, then i believe you're suffering from a case of disbelief.

i too, would like the unedited raw footage. two things though:

1. in response to part 1, CNN's only position was that the producer "has a difference of opinion."

LOLOL, if that's not a tacit admission of guilt, i don't know what is. if that footage was really, TRULY manipulated, CNN would have simply said what other members are saying here - "PV has a known track record of manipulating the true meaning of someone's words and intentions. this is no different."

2. twisting around someone's words when they're barely known locally is different than twisting around the words of "highly respectable" employees of one of the most watched news networks in the world. forget the foot, PV would be shooting itself in the temple by doing that.

it's either they captured exactly what was said within its context, or they're about to get hit with millions upon millions of dollars worth of defamation/fraudulent misrepresentation lawsuits that will end the organization completely. what do you think? do they seem suicidal to you?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's amusing to think about how many CNN employees are thinking hard right now to remember and panicking if they recall discussing Russia with any strangers.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: JoshuaCox

your reply is a huge nothing burger.

they don't fast forward - watch more than the first 10 seconds.

VJ was of the stated opinion that the russians hacked our country during the election process.

Russia did hack our voter registration systems in several states. That's not opinion. Whether or not there was collusion between team Trump or anyone on team Trump is under several investigations. It is not wrong nor propaganda... nor sour grapes to cover the investigation.

If Van Jones thinks there's no collusion, he can express that... he still as an anchor has to cover the details.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

present the evidence for that here.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

if that's the only issue you have with this footage, then i believe you're suffering from a case of disbelief.

i too, would like the unedited raw footage. two things though:

1. in response to part 1, CNN's only position was that the producer "has a difference of opinion."

LOLOL, if that's not a tacit admission of guilt, i don't know what is. if that footage was really, TRULY manipulated, CNN would have simply said what other members are saying here - "PV has a known track record of manipulating the true meaning of someone's words and intentions. this is no different."

2. twisting around someone's words when they're barely known locally is different than twisting around the words of "highly respectable" employees of one of the most watched news networks in the world. forget the foot, PV would be shooting itself in the temple by doing that.

it's either they captured exactly what was said within its context, or they're about to get hit with millions upon millions of dollars worth of defamation/fraudulent misrepresentation lawsuits that will end the organization completely. what do you think? do they seem suicidal to you?

Considering they're currently being sued for $1 million dollars, I don't think they care.

From their website:
projectveritas.com...

It seems like they kind of enjoy it. And come on, veritas has been known for years as a corner cutting, colorful editing, means always justify the ends type of group. Who believe their misson to expose what they see as the "liberal menace" justifies anything they do. Including heavily edited videos devoid of context.

Remember the planned parenthood videos?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Forget about this video.

Why did CNN not claim the video yesterday was out of context?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Forget about this video.

Because it probably wasn't. It was an opinion. As I stated about 400 times in the thread from yesterday.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

it's like i said earlier, good sir. this isn't just any million dollar lawsuit they'd be setting themselves up for.

they're coming after one of the largest news networks in history. for them to fraudulently misrepresent the words of their employees to further slander the organization is grounds for PV to be indefinitely shut down. i ask again - do you really think they're suicidal??

and..

Because it probably wasn't. It was an opinion. As I stated about 400 times in the thread from yesterday.

an "opinion" huh? an opinion that seems to be shared by one of their most prominent commentators too?

seriously why is it that when CNN says something.. you just believe it without speculating?

do you realize that that's one of the worst possible statements they could have released in light of the PV footage?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

It must be beyond your capabilities to google so let me google that for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Forget about this video.

Ok so f that one was true, maybe we should hesitate to disregard this one for "colorful editing"

I am not saying we shouldn't be skeptical, but you seem to have made up your mind already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join