It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'd guess that CNN charges the providers a la the Weather Channel which was temporarily canceled by DirecTV because they thought the Weather Channel new contract was too expensive?

From what I've seen, CNN's biggest financial supporter is a bunch of crooked lawyers pursuing Asbestosis claims and clients via their "Mesothelioma" ads.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: stosh64

You can unravel an entire stinky sock by pulling out one thread at a time. Same applies to Domestic terrorist CNN.

I hope this is just the beginning!

It will take a basket of bricks over some peoples heads before they consider CNN being fake.

We have a few floating around the boards.

Heres to hoping this 'unraveling' continues and the whole rotten sock is burned.

Just call me pessimistic in relying on the common sense of the indoctrinated to consider truth over political dogma.
edit on 6 28 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

i see what you mean, but this is still profoundly important regardless of how short it is.

and Grambler, i thought about that too, but in my mind this won't play out the way VJ thinks it will if he takes that approach.

if he was simply talking about the story running "the week of," the next logical question is "which story, and what is it about that story that is based on nothing?"

he's screwed either way if he defends CNN on this. he had every opportunity to say "it's a big nothing burger, but this is still based in something very real." he didn't do that. his body language also denotes that he's speaking of the matter in its totality.

which brings up another tidbit i've been thinking about: PV knows that they have a reputation that isn't exactly positive. i would posit that had they been knowingly manipulating the words of these two men, they'd be putting themselves in a position for mmmmajor lawsuits and exorbitant damages to their reputation.

if this is a game of poker, PV just went all in.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In 2 weeks time, you won't find a single member here or any member of the media even admit that they ever thought, wrote, or spoke of a Russia-Collusion theory.

They will all try to rewrite history so they don't look like partisan tools.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its already happening, soon they will start to blame Mandella effect.
edit on 28-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In 2 weeks time, you won't find a single member here or any member of the media even admit that they ever thought, wrote, or spoke of a Russia-Collusion theory.

Where will they go next?

I am putting my money on back to tax returns!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It is a very short clip.

My prediction is that Van Jones will say he just meant that the Russia thing was a nothing burger meant the Russia story that week, not the entirety.

Then he will play the victim, and criticize Okeefe for "Gotcha" journalism. Just my prediction.

Lets be honest - if the only clip O'keefe could find of Jones talking about the Russia conspiracy being real is from December 18th, that is not a good sign he has been contradicting his nothingburger statement any time recently, so he may have nothing to apologize for.

I haven't watched CNN for months so I have no idea what he has or has not said about Russia, but this video appears to be very recent since the date 6/26/17 displays at the beginning, so it is quite possible he just came to the nothingburger conclusion very recently, and if so there is nothing wrong with him coming to the obviously correct conclusion.

It only matters if he has in the last few days or in the few days before this video still been promoting the Russian narrative showing he is lying to the viewers about his real opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IAMTAT

So there's no context whatsoever? Considering Project Veritas' history I'm going to have to take this with a grain of salt until unedited video comes out.

As I said in the other thread:

Please stop with this BS excuse.

The dude with the camera clearly walks up to him, says he met him before, asks him about Russia, gets an answer, Van begins to expand on the answer and is interrupted by somebody else.

There is nothing else to see - there is no video cuts, that is the beginning, middle and end of the conversation.

If you want to argue his comment is a nothing burger do that (I personally don't think it means much unless he just got off the air acting like Russia is a big deal) - but don't argue the tape is bogus.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Judging by the stories they were running with yesterday and today, and assuming they will still be an active media outlet moving forward, it looks like they're sticking to two things:

1. claiming trump's administration is "at war" with the media (aka crying about their no-longer-existing exclusivity & privileges in the briefing room)

and

2. kick the "trump reminds me of an 8 year old with too many responsibilities" angle into high gear.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do they fast forward through the part where Jones is asked the question????

Why couldn't they even find one video of jones saying he believed in the Russian conspiracy in the first place??

Seems to me this is just blantant propagada..

They are taking a guy who didn't even believe in the Russian story and pretending he is the decider of what every host at CNN really thinks...

Which logical fallacy is that??

You know the one where you pretend..

"Some CNN journalists believe trump and Russia made a deal.

Van jones is one CNN journalist.

Van jones does not believe trump made a deal with Russia.

So all of the CNN hosts are lying and don't believe the Russian story.."

And that is your best case scenerio..

Worst case is they weren't even talking about if trump did it, but instead were talking about weather or not it would be proven in court...

AND VAN JONES WASNT A BELIEVER EVER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

In which case this is very disgusting propaganda...

What?!?!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It is a very short clip.

My prediction is that Van Jones will say he just meant that the Russia thing was a nothing burger meant the Russia story that week, not the entirety.

Then he will play the victim, and criticize Okeefe for "Gotcha" journalism. Just my prediction.

Lets be honest - if the only clip O'keefe could find of Jones talking about the Russia conspiracy being real is from December 18th, that is not a good sign he has been contradicting his nothingburger statement any time recently, so he may have nothing to apologize for.

I haven't watched CNN for months so I have no idea what he has or has not said about Russia, but this video appears to be very recent since the date 6/26/17 displays at the beginning, so it is quite possible he just came to the nothingburger conclusion very recently, and if so there is nothing wrong with him coming to the obviously correct conclusion.

It only matters if he has in the last few days or in the few days before this video still been promoting the Russian narrative showing he is lying to the viewers about his real opinion.

A quick search on Youtube shows that Jones has questioned Trump reaction to Russia and other things, but I don't know if he has heavily been pushing a collusion story (I dont watch Cnn often).

However, it is sort of irrelevant.

The fact that in addition to a CNN producer, one of their most recognizable analysts feels there is nothing to the Russians story is a big deal.

If CNN's own employees feel that their employer is pushing fake garbage to the people, why should the rest of us believe them?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

BS excuse...

A) van jones never believed the Russia story, they couldn't even find one of him saying he did to pair with the video..

B) they obviously fast forwarded through the question specificly to take him out of context.. over a conspiracy theory he was never pushing anyway....

There is only one place pushing propaganda with this thread and it is the OP....

You know stuff this badly orcastrated makes your side look worse right???
edit on 28-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Where will they go next?

I am putting my money on back to tax returns!

I don't think so. That is not impeachable. It has to be something bigger.

I would guess they will continue with obstruction of justice stories - or something Mueller can go after. I really believe the forces against Trump will not hesitate to fabricate evidence if they feel it necessary.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You will be roundly ignored because of partisanship, Joshua.

That little fact is secondary to believing the Veritas bullsh*tters.

How many times have they been caught lying now?
And people still believe them?

Can only be confirmation bias.

Disclosure: I don't believe the collusion story. At all. But still... Veritas? Ok mate.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You will be roundly ignored because of partisanship, Joshua.

That little fact is secondary to believing the Veritas bullsh*tters.

How many times have they been caught lying now?
And people still believe them?

Can only be confirmation bias.

Disclosure: I don't believe the collusion story. At all. But still... Veritas? Ok mate.

Well CNN didn't dispute the Veritas video from yesterday.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Why two weeks?

Honestly, you all are too "instant gratification" oriented with Russia. You don't already know all the details? Well then there's nothing there! Forget the special counsel and the bevy of impressive lawyers coming on board and the lawyering up of Jared Kushner and that VEB meeting with the GRU guy,the newly minted paperwork where Paul Manafort says he IS acting as a foreign agent, and Carter Page and foreign agent Michael Flynn... But hey, yeah, probably nothing to it. Nothing at all...

edit on 28-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am kind of inspired by that Texan who paid for his own billboard.

I wonder how much it would cost to pay for people to protest in front of CNN ala Soros.

Anyone with money inspired? I would work for free, just point. I can make kick ass signs too.

edit on 6 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Why don't we stay on the OP's obviously fake story and the blantant propaganda from PV....

I bet they could have just asked jones in a legit interview the same question....because he has never been pushing that theory....

That is like saying that an atheist who doesn't believe in god, is proof there is no god.. and look how corrupt he is being an atheist and then not believing in god...

Now that is seriously some WW2 propaganda..

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I just noticed the date on the under cover video, shown in the video, was 2 days ago.

I was wondering when this was shot. For him to say this 2 days ago is a pretty big deal IMHO.

CNN headquarters must be like this ATM.

Wheels falling off of CNN, will the 'faithful' even care?

As we see in this thread even, the answer is no, they won't.

edit on 6 28 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

your reply is a huge nothing burger.

they don't fast forward - watch more than the first 10 seconds.

VJ was of the stated opinion that the russians hacked our country during the election process.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join