It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Project Veritas just released the second part of it's Fake News Network expose'.
This one is short, but it's got popular leftist political commentator, Van Jones, admitting on camera (to a complete stranger on the street) that "“the Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.”

Short, but worth a quick watch.
VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

I wonder how long before we see Jones on the Fake News Network again...or anywhere else on the left-leaning news, for that matter.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dayum. Van Jones on film stating a truth. I never thought I'd see the day.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Dayum. Van Jones on film stating a truth. I never thought I'd see the day.

Amazing how honesty happens when they're outside of CNN.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Since it's short is there any chance of getting a transcript for those of us that can't access YouTube right now?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When CNN feeds us a steady diet of "poo", then "nothing burgers" sound quite appetizing.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So earlier in the year and up until about a month ago, anyone who was Anti-Trump and wanted to berate Trump Supporters would make fun of them and talk about "Must be more Fake News, huh?"

Now we find out CNN is in the hot seat because, in fact they are responsible for Fake News. Or as the Trump haters like to say were caught spreading "Alt-Facts".

Anyone who has supported Trump all this time and has been frustrated by constant flurry of attacks would likely want to throw this in everyones faces now. I plead with you folks, be the bigger people.

This back and forth cycle will keep perpetuating unless we can grow/evolve and stop attacking the other side of the fence. CNN put out Fake News, we know this now. Can we try to be more cooperative and have productive conversations instead of just attacking lefties and righties? Just my side note...

edit on 28-6-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Since it's short is there any chance of getting a transcript for those of us that can't access YouTube right now?

“The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger,” Jones says on the video, apparently unaware he is being filmed. “There’s nothing there you can do.”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So there's no context whatsoever? Considering Project Veritas' history I'm going to have to take this with a grain of salt until unedited video comes out.

link   
There may be hope for Van yet. I mean, he can look in the camera and lie his butt off, but he couldn't look this guy in the eye and do it.

Not much of a gimee I know. But we are trying to be "bigger" here (see post above) so I thought I'd mention that. We know he has at least told the truth once. Ahem.
edit on 28-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   
ooooooh my goodness.

internally, i'm laughing so hard at this.

i'm going to love watching these two dudes squirm in subsequent interviews when asked to speak on this footage.

this truly reflects the meaning of "short and sweet."

PV: "what do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?"

VJ: "The Russia thing is a big nothing burger"

what do you guys think? this *must* be heavily edited and manipulated too right?

link   
It is a very short clip.

My prediction is that Van Jones will say he just meant that the Russia thing was a nothing burger meant the Russia story that week, not the entirety.

Then he will play the victim, and criticize Okeefe for "Gotcha" journalism. Just my prediction.

link   

Can I get a side order of cognitive dissonance and an extra large cup of salt with that nothing-burger?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

But we are trying to be "bigger" here ^^^^∆^^^^ so I thought I'd mention that

Yes, I can see that. I had to comment about it because it usually won't take long for the sh*t slinging to begin, at which point the thread is usually lost, 404'd or people get too upset they stop commenting, that's what I'm hoping to avoid

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
TBH I was hoping for something a little harder hitting.

For most of us this comes as no surprise as we already knew this.

I fear it will do little to break the programming for those silly people who still worship at the alter of main stream cable news.

Still hoping for more.....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe, but If I was Veritas, i would suspect that "Gotcha attitude" and hold back just enough and catch them in a lie.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I want to start a petition to get DirectTV to take CNN off the program guide. But of course, it'll never happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Is this Christmas? it feels like Christmas.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You can unravel an entire stinky sock by pulling out one thread at a time. Same applies to Domestic terrorist CNN.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I want to start a petition to get DirectTV to take CNN off the program guide. But of course, it'll never happen.

Does CNN pay Direct TV / Comcast/ Dish Network to be there, or do those providers pay CNN to be there?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They work out a contract with these channels. I had Dish network and they took off Fox news because Fox news did not want to pay the amount Dish wanted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join