It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Tool released a new album

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe your talking about Faap de Oip or some such spelling .. "voice of god".. I think...

It's taken from art bell radio show. Guy calls in claiming to be ex Area 51 employee .. gets frantic and then gets cut off..

I believe it has been debunked as a hoax, but Tools application is timeless, imho.

a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Sir. Look into Puscifer stuff. Manord James Keenan (sp) is still doing stuff.he is my hero. My favorite, and always will be.

Ive tried Puscifer...they have some cool songs....but not my thing

I describe it as Tool's castrated, stunted son...

If I ever feel like listening to some Maynard...Id go back to their Undertow album....It can usually make me feel the anger and helpless rage...

But I wouldnt be let down if they didn't release another album...

Their legacy is sound imo...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

I had always thought that was the hidden track #69 on the Undertow album. I posted the youtube video above.

I remember that I was just starting to experience freedom through the great and almighty drivers license. Crusin the back roads (gravel roads) and experimenting for the first time. As time and reality slowed to a crawl, listing to the undertow album and skipping through the songs on the CD until we found the hidden track, track # 69.

Then cranking up the music and slipping off into the world of bliss....'life feeds on life feeds on life ...... THIS IS NECESSARY. THIS IS NECESSARY. LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE..... '

oooooooooo, this reality rules. it is the simple things in life.

<< 1   >>

join