It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN New Low: CNN Uses Sesame Street's Elmo to Attack Trump's Travel Ban

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You can't teach kids in Western democracies about the horrors of modern warfare. Their minds just won't grasp it.

You can however teach them not to hate other kids because they are foreign and their skin is a different colour.

This is not 'liberal snow blindness'. How is 'not being racist' the same as 'liberal snowblindess'?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

I've contacted CNN to see if they can give us more context to this story.

We will see if they respond.

I also contacted them. I asked if Miliband was referencing the Supreme Court decision when he made that comment.

Probably wont get a response, but worth a try.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

You can't teach kids in Western democracies about the horrors of modern warfare. Their minds just won't grasp it.

You can however teach them not to hate other kids because they are foreign and their skin is a different colour.

This is not 'liberal snow blindness'. How is 'not being racist' the same as 'liberal snowblindess'?

I personally have no problem with that, teaching kids that we are all human is a great message.

However, saying that all kids are the same is one thing and a good message,

having miliband say there is too much fear and we need to take in more refugees is another.

And its even more outrageous for CNN to then inject opinions about the Supreme Court decsion into their article about this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes, this is disgusting, how dare Sesame Street teach kids not to be bullies and racists!

When will this sick filth end!

Also, OP has no source for this story. And apparently doesn't understand what 'left wing' means. Is this just alt-right soundbite day again?

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE.......get this straight libtards......and VETTING people from the VIOLENT Middle East is NOT bullying.......you must be under age 30.......

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Where have I suggested anyone be racist.

I have suggested that vetting people from troubled nations known for terrorism is a good thing.

Are you saying vetting is racist? Or recognizing these kids may very well have some (very expensive) mental problems is racist?

It's for the children, does that make it easier? (out of the Clinton playbook)

edit on 28-6-2017 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Now that's just about one of the lowest down things a man can do. My grandkids love Sesame Street and i'm no liberal but I respect everyone no matter. They just need to leave the puppet shows out of politics, they're all going over board with this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tennison

First, welcome to ATS.

And I think we agree, this is adult stuff. And acting like these refugees are the same as American kids seems silly. Those poor kids (under 16) have seen things that no adult should. They are going to need some mental health help.

But to the ones who haven't seen murder, rape and pillaging, they should be fine after a vetting process.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I couldn't have said it better myself there. And thank you for the great big welcome it's mighty appreciated!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
YEAH I AM SURE ELMO LIKED PLAYING WITH LITTLE SYRIAN BOYS HE PROBABLY WOULD LIKE TO BATH WITH THEM TO AND HAVE SLEEPOVER CAMP WITH THEM. seriously the dude who does elmo was caught years ago trying to pick up teen boys on net how is this character even on sesame street any more he needs to move over to pee wee's playhouse

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Source.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
elmo went to jordan uhh these fools realize he is a muppet right and not a real dude.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A new day a new thread of people crying about liberals. I swear you guys must watch CNN more than anyone else just so you can find content to create a new thread to cry about.

Maybe I should start creating a bunch of "CNN triggers right wing nuts and they fall for it again" threads like you do with the big Orange baby.

I must say its fun reading these threads to see how often you can contradict yourselves, but maybe you should take from the internet give your tiny precious brains a rest from all the painful words you disagree with

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Are you talking to anyone in particular? Or is it just fun typing?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes, this is disgusting, how dare Sesame Street teach kids not to be bullies and racists!

When will this sick filth end!

Also, OP has no source for this story. And apparently doesn't understand what 'left wing' means. Is this just alt-right soundbite day again?

Muslim isn't a race. Secondly, were talking a extremely miniscule fraction of Muslims. Really, just people in general that come from war zones where vetting isn't possible. I'm not sure why that's a difficult concept to grasp... but you probably don't use turn signals either

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Clearly to the whole thread, but since you replied I'm guessing my comments hit close to home.

Now move along snowflake, the Simpsons are doing an episode about Trump maybe you should create a thread crying about that as well.

"LEAVE TRUMP ALONE"

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Clearly to the whole thread, but since you replied I'm guessing my comments hit close to home.

Now move along snowflake, the Simpsons are doing an episode about Trump maybe you should create a thread crying about that as well.

"LEAVE TRUMP ALONE"

LOL. I predict that Seasonal will create a thread asking us to boycott The Simpsons.

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

A new day a new thread of people crying about liberals. I swear you guys must watch CNN more than anyone else just so you can find content to create a new thread to cry about.

Maybe I should start creating a bunch of "CNN triggers right wing nuts and they fall for it again" threads like you do with the big Orange baby.

I must say its fun reading these threads to see how often you can contradict yourselves, but maybe you should take from the internet give your tiny precious brains a rest from all the painful words you disagree with

Lol, you stopped posting on the site on November 9th 2016 and took 7 months to return.

Glad you've recovered from your mental breakdown and have got through therapy. Welcome back.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, you stopped posting on the site on November 9th 2016 and took 7 months to return.

Glad you've recovered from your mental breakdown and have got through therapy. Welcome back.

You've had a mental breakdown everyday for the past 8 years and haven't recovered since.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Not helpful.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join