It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN New Low: CNN Uses Sesame Street's Elmo to Attack Trump's Travel Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

I have to ask, was it propaganda when Fox News did a piece on SS and their campaign to help military families and kids?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

No.

Do you still maintain that this case was propaganda aimed at kids?

Yes.

Please explain the difference that makes this propaganda.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think your mistake was assuming they were targeting children?

It's CNN after all so they very well could have been targeting a certain segment of their adult audience who have the mentality of a child?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why do you care what CNN has on tv?

No one watches that channel.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Communists and fascists ALWAYS seek to use children in furtherance of their bereft ethos..

You don't say..

link   
a reply to: trollz

The source is the daily wire.
One vid is CNN

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Why do you care what CNN has on tv?

No one watches that channel.

I don't know if it was even on TV. The CNN article on this states it was a Facebook live interview. So it may have only been seen by Facebook subscribers. Not sure how all that works, though.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you saying that refugee children aren't like American children? How dare these evil bastards encourage empathy!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you saying that refugee children aren't like American children? How dare these evil bastards encourage empathy!

I have learned today that this issue proves that CNN is the mouthpiece for ISIS.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Already addressed in another post.

And I would imagine that some are not like American kids.

Seeing death and destruction tends to make kids grow up real fast-not always in good ways.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They are not even doing what he claimed..

There was absolutely no mention of the travel ban at all..

His entire logic is that Elmo talked about refugees like they are people.. so it's propaganda!!!

Boy, it would be a shame if you were wrong about this. I mean, if Miliband actually did reference the courts decsision on the travel ban, you would look like a fool, as would all of those aagreeing with you that said this wasn't mentioned.

But where could we find a source that discussed the FULL segment, not just the little youtube video you saw?

Oh I know, how about CNN themselves!

Miliband also addressed the US Supreme Court's decision to uphold parts of Donald Trump's controversial travel ban and the President's stance on refugees.

"It's worth saying, perhaps especially today, that this country, the US, receives very few refugees and there's a lot of fear and loathing being put out. Countries like Jordan, a million refugees. Uganda, where I've just been, a million refugees. People there see the refugees as their brothers and sisters, not as terrorists who are coming to get them, and there's a real lesson in humanity and compassion from countries that are much poorer than us that are doing so much more."

www.cnn.com...

OOPS!!!!!

I guess we will await your apology.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: theantediluvian
Seeing death and destruction tends to make kids grow up real fast-not always in good ways.

I wonder. How many children from war-torn countries have you spoken to and interacted with on a regular basis?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
CNN is loving all the attention they're getting, they're also loving how much their rhetoric is dividing us. Keep on spreading their message, you're only carrying out their agenda for them.

The more angry people become the more irrational they are as well. They don't like rationality, they like emotion and hate which is why they're spreading it with their propaganda.
edit on 6/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I posted a link to that earlier. CNN says he addressed the SCOTUS decision, but in that quote it does not mention it at all.

Do you see mention of the decision or the ban in that quote?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is more beneficial than detrimental to indoctrinate refugee children with western indoctrination. The question is whether a puppet like Elmo is haram.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have to ask, was it propaganda when Fox News did a piece on SS and their campaign to help military families and kids?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

No.

Do you still maintain that this case was propaganda aimed at kids?

Yes.

Please explain the difference that makes this propaganda.

Timing - Sesame St got involved months ago with the plight of kids displaced by war, including Syrians. CNN used it days after the Trump admin won it's battle to implement the travel ban and limit refugees.

This is also on CNN - a propaganda and fake news network - so it is logical to think the worst of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I posted a link to that earlier. CNN says he addressed the SCOTUS decision, but in that quote it does not mention it at all.

Well, kudos for not believing what CNN say - I call that healthy progress.

From the link, you'll also see a link to another story in the copy : "Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to take effect"
Classic propaganda through association.
edit on 28/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They are not even doing what he claimed..

There was absolutely no mention of the travel ban at all..

His entire logic is that Elmo talked about refugees like they are people.. so it's propaganda!!!

Boy, it would be a shame if you were wrong about this. I mean, if Miliband actually did reference the courts decsision on the travel ban, you would look like a fool, as would all of those aagreeing with you that said this wasn't mentioned.

But where could we find a source that discussed the FULL segment, not just the little youtube video you saw?

Oh I know, how about CNN themselves!

Miliband also addressed the US Supreme Court's decision to uphold parts of Donald Trump's controversial travel ban and the President's stance on refugees.

"It's worth saying, perhaps especially today, that this country, the US, receives very few refugees and there's a lot of fear and loathing being put out. Countries like Jordan, a million refugees. Uganda, where I've just been, a million refugees. People there see the refugees as their brothers and sisters, not as terrorists who are coming to get them, and there's a real lesson in humanity and compassion from countries that are much poorer than us that are doing so much more."

www.cnn.com...

OOPS!!!!!

I guess we will await your apology.

Nice find. Don't expect any apology though.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

He was asked about the court decision and that is what he said in response.

The fact that you will try to spin this as if he wasn't talking about the courts decision in that quote proves how disingenious you are.

Notice this

"It's worth saying, perhaps especially today, that this country, the US,

He is responding to a question about the court decision that he was asked on this segment, and said especially today, meaning the day of that decision.

This is by CNN'S OWN ADMISSION.

You ought to be ashamed the way you are trying to twist this to say he wasn't talking about the court decision.

edit on 28-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Little do you know you're actually buyig into their propaganda by getting so worked up over it. Every day there's something new to be outraged about coming from CNN. Outrage causes people to act and think irrationally.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

Little do you know you're actually buyig into their propaganda by getting so worked up over it. Every day there's something new to be outraged about coming from CNN. Outrage causes people to act and think irrationally.

Worked up? No. Just playing my part outing CNN as completely fake and engaged in propaganda 24/7 for political ends.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join