It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New addition who hasn't had time to develop ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Dear ATS friends and aquaintances,

I wanted to write a few lines to announce the birth of my son. He was born on February 6 at 3:00 AM. His name is Johannes Josiah. We will call him Josiah since Johannes is my name. He was 8lbs 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He will be keeping me quite busy in the near future so I may be taking paternity leave from ats for a few days, unless he proves to be a good napper that is.

Being the proud father that I am I have posted a couple of pictures for the world to see. They are located here. Momma came through just fine and is in fact already home with me. She was released a scant 10 hours after delivery if you can believe it. We hope that Josiah can come home Teusday or Wednesday. HE was having some little spasms that they wanted to monitor in case they represented seizures.

Thanks for looking at my newest pride and joy ATS. (His 2 sisters don't quite know what to think of him yet) Continue to deny ignorance and always remember to LET TRUTH TRIUMPH OVER VICTORY!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That's a pretty big boy there pushing 9 pounds!

Best wishes and take care.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Congratulations on the birth of your son

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Congratulations !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Congrats

Good Luck for the future

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When you start the experiment, see if Johannes first develops the tendency to Deny Ignorance or Deny Boredom. The pastel blue color may appeal more to his sensibilities but it may also have a tendency to induce more of that which he has not yet developed? LOL.

And congratulations!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is strange. He is exactly the same weight as my son who was born 19 years ago.
Hope he grows up a strong and healthy lad.

Congratulations

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
That is strange. He is exactly the same weight as my son who was born 19 years ago.

That is very strange. Can you not feed your 19 y.o. more, to get his weight up to 10 pounds or so?

Sorry, irresistible.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Very nice, you be sure to teach him to lead and not follow.

You have two others, and you still have them so im sure you are a great parent. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I posted a few new photos to this site. same link as above

We hope to bring Josiah home today. They have kept him for observation thinking he might have been having seizure activity but this has so far proven unfounded. Thank God!! Been a tense couple of days though. THings should start to settle down from here though.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
congrat's.
he is so cute and u and ur wife will have alot of fun with him.

new topics

top topics

join