It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurdish sniper giggles after ISIS terrorist's bullet misses her head by INCHES

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for the racist history. Eye and hair color are not why they are marginalized, that has more to do with geo political reasons. Besides that Saddam gassed them with Nerve Agent the US provided, the Kurds were left out of the dividing of greater arabia after WWI.

Why isn't the Arabia peninsula united? For the same reason Africa isn't... divide and conquer, for exploitation of resources.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
I don't know what she's saying but are you sure it's not a ricochet? Lol. Happened to me once just like that. Because unless she's been using that spot a few other times it's a pretty quick response by the other side

Never shoot twice from the same position.

Edit: The other sniper had her in his sights, probably because she had fired from that position already, but maybe wasn't sure until he saw the muzzle flash in his scope. Thats my guess why the quick return shot.
edit on 28-6-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A brave young female soldier in the face of battle.

Meanwhile America supports the opposition and hides behind drones and airstrikes.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Meanwhile America supports the opposition and hides behind drones and airstrikes.

Drops WMD at night into their homes where women and children sleep. The height of cowardice.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Drops WMD at night into their homes where women and children sleep. The height of cowardice.

Or they don't want to get involved at all. Even more cowardly.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In close calls like that, all you can do is laugh.

"When death smiles at you, all you can do is smile back"- from Gladiator I think

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Possible ricochet, Looking through a scope and what your barrel is aimed at
are two different things.

She closes here eyes when she pulls the trigger and then gets scope bit.
She then gets burned on the gas block later in the video.

That blue dew rag is a nice target against the tan wall also.

*Swat team had a hostage crisis , Swat sniper took two shots and did not hit squat.
Later he realized he had hit a wall in front of him that he thought he was shooting
over.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the racist history. Eye and hair color are not why they are marginalized, that has more to do with geo political reasons. Besides that Saddam gassed them with Nerve Agent the US provided, the Kurds were left out of the dividing of greater arabia after WWI.

Why isn't the Arabia peninsula united? For the same reason Africa isn't... divide and conquer, for exploitation of resources.

You may want to check out the facts, I have not been racist in what I said it is simply the truth, the Arabs are actually exceptionally racist with even the Black Muslim's on there Haaj pilgrimage's often being treated less fairly than there Arab counterpart's, in fact Islam call's them FOR SLAVERY, check it out before you accuse me.

And there appearance mean's that other resident's of the region can often identify a Kurd on sight, they are actually more closely related to the Armenian's than the Arab's though not the same people and may potentially trace there ancestry back to the philistine's and other Phoenician and Greek ancestry as well as earlier pre Islamic Persian ancestry, in fact they have a fascinating history.

And just one other point, it is not only European's that have had Blue, Hazel and Green Eye's in fact they appear right around the world but with far less frequency than among northern European's, there are islanders in the pacific were the Children are born fair haired and they too often have light eye's but they are NOT recent relatives of the European strains of humanity so it is not actually racist to point these thing's out, it is not like I am saying one group has larger brain's than another group because as you probably agree with me on that such a claim would be mostly crap, malnutrition and diet though can hinder the development of a child's brain and that is not race or culture just simple poverty and cruelty of a corporate world.

As for the division of the middle east it was actually NOT after the first world war that most damage was done though that was when the almost universally despised ottoman empire was dismantled after they and there ally Germany were forced into a humiliating defeat but rather after the second world war when due to the US under the table demand's that the European powers whose skin's they had just saved from NAZI domination withdraw and dismantle there empire (they believed in free economic trade and thought they could make those then European controlled nation's part of there own economic empire of free trade and commerce), fearing that the millennia of almost ceaseless conflict with Islam could one day reignite if they allowed a new Islamic superstate to form they decided to leave the region divided, Britain as you know appointed a king out of one of the tribes to lead Iraq and Kuwait was likewise created, oil helped make those nation's rich but the border's were drawn up by the European power's.

In Africa it was far less deliberate but perhaps far more destructive as the tribal boundary's which were often hundreds of years old and had divided the pre-European invasion country's (they were country's and at odd's with what you may have learned in the UK many of there cultures were very advanced just not as advanced as the invading European cultures were - at least in weaponry and martial technology's) had been ignored and it was inevitable that the retreating power's left a powder keg as enemy tribe's whom had been forced into single region's under there control quickly fell to civil war.

Just an after comment, while I am not actually RACIST I am phobic against a certain cult so let's just leave it at that without sending this thread off track as I am not commenting for that reason.

edit on 28-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I want a best friend like this

-Alee

Ummm...ahem...so do I...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wonder if she is part of that women's militia composed of Kurds, and Christian and Yazidi women who know what will happen to them if ISIS takes over? They have been featured in the news more than once.

It takes several levels of guts for them to fight like they do because you know what they'll face if captured.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

nervous laughter id probably do the same with any near miss.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Wearing that bright blue head scarf is probably not the best idea.

It's called a sky helmet.

Legend has it wearing this color on the battlefield wins you the favor and protection of the sky gods.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hammaraxx

I feel you there! I can relate to your story so i have to share. Last year my wife surprised me and my son with a train ride theatre mock up thingy of The Polar Express movie. So we were driving to Durango, Colorado about 6 hours away and when we set out it was sunny.

When we were about 1 hour out still it began to snow hard, like blizzarding, but i wanted to know what the damn surprise was so we kept going. I hadnt ever made this trip before and sure enough there was a mountain pass with a hell of a lot of snow on it and still coming down.

Well I was driving at about 12mph in a 2WD car and i still started sliding coming around a bend. About 50 meters down the way a semi truck is in the oncoming lane. At that point we had slid completely into that lane (which was also the edge to a fall off the mountain) and thank god the trucker decided to risk his rig to save my our dumbasses and swerved over. We were both fishtailing and we missed his tanker by less than 3 feet. Then a large snowbank on the side of the road was enough to stop us from flying off the road and down the mountain.

I was #ting my pants. Had my wife and son get out on the passenger side immediately as we were tetering. Now to cut the rest short some multiple nice colorado folk tried to rescue the car even trying hooking a chain up to a truck to pull it back. Made it worse. Ended with state troopers taking pictures of my car with the rear passenger tire 8 inches up off the ground and a 400$ tow.

Some nice people gave us a ride back to the nearest down and we were all pretty hysterical. My wife spilled the beans on the surprise she was so shaken up. We still made it the next day taking a different route through another state.

It was awesome. And terrifying. Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, I'd be moving quick once my position was revealed.

She is damn pretty.....and my thoughts go out to her for defending her people from terror.

Turkey need to go suck on some eggs......attacking kurds is basically like supporting ISIS.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Buddy, that's pure Peshmerga (Pesh-mer-gaah).
and they are beyond bad to the bone.

femalesonthefrontline.org...

You can support them thru this organization.

spiritofamerica.org...

Buck

edit on 28-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Talk about luck!

Its not the bullets with your name on it, rather the ones labeled "to whom it may concern".

As far as laughing at death, nervous reaction. She's really scared s***less. Anyone who isn't is already dead inside.

Been to many war fire fights have ya?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ha! Ye I posted that in my Raqqa thread last night. I personally think she just may have been in a mild temporary state of shock. like "lol, oops almost lost the top of my head" . Im sure she was reflecting deeply afterwards.

Here are some other sniper videos from Raqqa I have there as well.
originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Published on Jun 27, 2017

Description of what's happening in the video below.

Don't judge people by their playlists

For days we couldnt establish a proper sniper position in Raqqa due to the fact that most of the buildings we were taking were 1/2 floors high and not giving proper city's coverage. There were roofs but position there was too exposed to those goddamned ISIS drones carrying granades under them.

This is the first building making establishing a sniper's nest possible. My choice for the day was a M93 "Black Arrow" high caliber rifle with APC and explosive round with it. As some people will notice the scope mounted on it doesnt have the shock resistant characteristics required for that rifle, but you gotta work with what you have.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

11:16 AM - 20 Jun 2017
whats sniper wars in #Raqqa Kurdish female fighter clashes with #ISIS sniper #TwitterKurds #Sniper

The one I posted got removed for whatever reason. Some interesting sniper videos been coming out of Raqqa, so keep an eye on that thread, I try to update at least every other day.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I have not been racist in what I said it is simply the truth, the Arabs are actually exceptionally racist with even the Black Muslim's...

"I'm not racist", then goes right on race baiting.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Or they don't want to get involved at all. Even more cowardly.

Lol, how 'uninvolved' is a pilot in an air-conditioned cockpit at ten thousand feet?

As soon as a group of soldiers in some far off country receive fire, they hide and call in airstrikes.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have not been racist in what I said it is simply the truth, the Arabs are actually exceptionally racist with even the Black Muslim's...

"I'm not racist", then goes right on race baiting.

Ha, Islam is to put it nicely and absolutely correctly NOT a RACE it is a religion, so is my religion, so is the Hindus, the Buddhists and none of these are RACE.

Now not to debate with such a wrong opinionated person but I happen to be part Maori, Part Jewish, Part Irish, Part English, Scot's, Welsh, European's, Asiatic/Polynesian which has link's to the native people of Brazil check it out, two of my father's aunt's married African American soldiers so likely I have African american relatives though I am very much British.

I really do not have time for idiot's that insist on calling a religion a race when it was founded by a nut job that abused a six year old Child who lost all her hair on the wedding night as being six she must have been utterly traumatized or how there are even original Sura's that quote how she brought her toy's with her, he then never touched her again until she was nine because being bald she was supposed to be unclean, that is until her little head started to grow hair again at that age of just nine, oh her name was Aisha and she was also called the Rose of Damascus by them.
Then there is the fact he was a RACIST, hated the Persian's with an utter vengeance, funny they all worship his sweaty sandal's these day's, so was and is his religion which actually in part refers to the black people as for slavery, He promoted rape, telling his followers that the Persian woman would lay on there back's with there leg's spread so they could rape them, he hated woman and infamously led an assassination against a peace maker, a woman whom was not even his enemy but whom he feared because she was actually MORE populare than him, her name was UM KIRKA the leader of the KUFIRI tribe and they insult us in the west today by calling us Kuffirs without even understanding that it is actually an honor to be named as part of that woman's tribe, His men raped her, he sat in her tent eating her food and they then tore her apart by tying her arm's and leg's to camel's, likely she was already raped to death though, then they presented her head to him as a Trophy, brave guy eh a woman's head as a trophy and a peacemaker's at that, Oh UM Kirfa the widow of her tribes chieftain whom had become the Chieftainess had a small daughter, He gave her to his uncle (if he married a six year old child what was small to the writers of that commentary?) as a PLAYTHING, a SEX TOY not to marry but to abuse and do what he would with her.

Racist eh, I have no problem of with ANY human race, maybe a green skinned tentacled alien brain sucking possessing body snatcher but not a human BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT UNHOLY AND ACCURSED CULT OF EVIL.

Edit, that said I do care about them as human being's, most today are descended from people that were FORCED to follow that religion as the edge of a sword, once indoctrinated however, once entrenched into a society it can not be removed as it is like a stain but they are still human being's, this young girl is most likely actually one just not the same brand as the nut jobs she is having to fight and I personally do care, she is a kid and should be happy, going out to dances with her boyfriend, dreaming of the future, laughing and giggling about thing's a girl would normally laugh about, loving and being human but to survive she has had to become a killer, that will scar her for the rest of her life in her heart even though she is doing the right thing for HER people's very survival.

ISIS has actually been murdering more Muslim's than anyone else, yes they have tried to wipe out the Christians native to that land and the Yazidis whom they have committed racial and cultural Genocide against and other sect's but there main victim's have been Muslim's that refused there particular brand of fanatical religion and despite my own above rant in response to you, it is actually true though, most of them are actually just normal human being's, there culture may have a few unpalatable point's but so does mine and there are thing's I would swap with them if I could as cultures learn from and are enriched by one another.

Ever eaten a kebab, we all have, a Turkish delight - ok so they are not the real ones but the concept is there, had a Persian rug.

It is a small world, the people I can actually love there religion I can NOT.

edit on 29-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join