It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What about that is questionable??

Pizza gate is ridiculous and no point I can think of could pass the logical fallacies test..

List some pizzagate evidence and let's see.

Also I'm pretty sure you not actually quoting me and instead paraphrasing me with your own slant is prob on the logical fallacy list as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The point is the OP isn't about pizzagate, but you mentioned pizzagate in almost every reply of yours just to laugh at pizzagate and it's believers..

Did you just copy and paste your entire rant? Do you even understand what you wrote?

Anyways I'm not trying to do this with you, peace out.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

[Mod Edit] - There are no facts to support this story, SNOPES indicates it as false, not that they are the only authority on it, but regardless. LOL'd until proven otherwise. [Mod Edit]

Yah, thanks. Bad enough hollywood lies to us all, pure distraction that some are sex fiends, too.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

And as I said the OP was just as ridiculous as pizzagate .. which was obviously ridiculous as well.. which even Alex jones has been forced to admit....

And the repetition is because I personally don't read every individual conversation as a thread carries on. So I assume most others don't either and you kinda gotta repeat some stuff they wouldn't have read because addressed to someone else.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So instead of holding yourself accountable, you find some silly excuses to justify it.

Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What about that is questionable??

Pizza gate is ridiculous and no point I can think of could pass the logical fallacies test..

List some pizzagate evidence and let's see.

Also I'm pretty sure you not actually quoting me and instead paraphrasing me with your own slant is prob on the logical fallacy list as well.
How about podesta's art collection, podesta's involvement in satanic groups, the podesta brother's matching people of interest in the madelyn Mcann case?

Corey feldman

Milo yianopolous
edit on 28-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I haven't done anything that requires justification , I'm not the one dropping logical fallacie and fake stories..
edit on 28-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In fact this post is a logical fallacy lol.. you haven't established I did anything wrong... lol..just lol.

You do need your coffee.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have no knowledge of whether there is some elite pedo ring or not. There does seem to be a lot of smoke about the topic. However, I don't know how anyone can deny it outright. The Vatican operated a world wide pedo ring for decades if not centuries and people denied that for the longest time as well.

As I said, there's no direct proof of it yet. The Corey Feldman doc does name names but that's the only one I've seen so far that did. And the names that were named were not known to me. But I've got to keep an open mind about it. Since the beginning of the year there have been numerous, large pedo rings busted throughout the States and in Europe. To say they don't exist at all is burying your head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I don't think Corey Feldman named any names. Neither did Milo. Nor Roseann. Or Elijah wood. I think this is the biggest problem. There are people coming out and saying that this is a problem but nobody is naming names. I think somebody should hold these actors feet to the fire and get some #ing names.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's probably why Hollywood wants more Muslims in this country. See, they approve of pedophiles.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I agree with your thread. It's all about money!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Fake news.

Unless the queen shapeshifting is not fake news to you...

archive.is...

Pretty sure the Queen story is true.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I don't think Corey Feldman named any names. Neither did Milo. Nor Roseann. Or Elijah wood. I think this is the biggest problem. There are people coming out and saying that this is a problem but nobody is naming names. I think somebody should hold these actors feet to the fire and get some #ing names.

Maybe because there are no names?

Naw, a witch hunt is more fun.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Agreed completely. If I recall correctly, however, there was the name of an agent or something that was selling photographs of child actors for exorbitant amounts. I think it was stated by a woman and not Corey Feldman. It strikes me that some young Detective or Prosecutor who heard these allegations could try to make a name for himself by investigating.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We remain blind when we want to be blind.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was going to start this with the old saying goes where there is smoke there is fire...but given the source NeonNettle (Defined: Neon New or different...better still a light made of gas, Nettle to annoy or irritate, basically a site of hot air meant to keep people agitated...) I have decided lets flip that saying and go with PT Barnums
Clowns are the pegs on which the circus is hung...
That said unless I actually see an interview with an actor (a person who portrays a character in a performance...) I am not believing the story and see above for the source. I would still be doubtful as to the validity of the accusations without names of perpetrators.

And there in is crux of the problem, much has been said about this issue but little information is given. It is a distraction a slight of hand or misdirection for what?

I am left to ponder its significance other than entertainment? What is the purpose of reporting allegations based without validity or culpable participants identified. Even if this was absolutely 100% the truth it has no merit, substance or credibility in means of stopping, or further preventing such atrocities...In other words it, like so much of the news these days is mindless fluff stories told by idiots full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

I hope you do not see this as an slight against you, but I am curious Kantz of your typical fair (a gathering of people for a variety of entertainment or commercial activities) lately, what is your intent? Is it one of the noble messenger garnering awareness of most likely a very real problem?

“This Way to the Egress, Ladies and Gentlemen!”

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Good post.

Substantiation is really important when ground shaking allegations are made.
Skepticism is warranted in it's absence.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I vaguely remember that. There is also Brian singer the famous director of many good movies including the first x-men. Roman Polanski. And by association, brian wilson and Jack Nicholson. That Gary Glitter dude.

I wonder if list them all out, could we make some meaningful associations?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
We remain blind when we want to be blind.

This is interesting. I would have never made the connection between Nabokov's lolita, and the shirley temple story. I haven't seen any Shirley Temple movies since I was very young. Seeing these images of her in that video is a real eye-opener. Baby burlesque? WTF! Shirley temple playing a prostitute? Very young black boys stripping and dancing on the table? My mind is blown.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join