It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
If this is a known fact, where are Norway and Finland and the rest of their buddies? Is Europe really just laying down to the Muslim invasion? Is the US? Are we Americans not aware of this? Why not? Are we isolationists?

We can't kill all the Muslims. They arn't all radical but perhaps push them back to their original countries. This is global war. Any one listening? Where's the MSM or the rest of Europe/we do have the internet!

It's the loud voice of the LIARS who are silencing and hiding this situation because of the Kalergi plan that they openly follow. This is intentional. The Kalergi plan is PUBLIC knowledge, and the 'left' embrace it.

They are incapable of looking at ALL Muslim majority countries and seeing how they are run. On the chance that the fact is pointed out to them, they LIE and say 'that won't happen here'

Islam is NO GOOD, the whole world knows that. Even the liars on the 'left' know it, they just continue to lie about their true feelings because they fear attack from their own kind.

"From people who haven't been there", say the leftists who haven't been there themselves

Bye Sweden. I can't wait to hear the pathetic excuses from the libs in ten years time.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is no civil war in Sweden, get a f grip.
Stop spreading the fearmongering paranoia in order to justify Trumps immigration policies.
Before it was the UK and then France and now its Swedens turn to be used as scapegoat for American right wing nonsense.
Sure, Sweden has some issues with immigrants but it's nothing new nor is it a civil war.
Sweden and the rest of the Europe is a paradise compared to some US #holes like Chicago and Detroit.
There is 99% more chance that dumb Americans will start slaughtering eachother over political affiliation than civil war breaking out in Sweeden. Mark my words.
edit on 28-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Islam apologist and sympathy crowd are conspicuous in their absence. The snowflakes must be having their collective moon time.

Rise from the grave Vlad, and save civilisation from Islam once more.

Well at one point or another one comes to the conclusion that you cannot fix stupid , you guys are happy in your circle jerk of ignorance...

If I was happy about a situation I would not be posting my concerns on a discussion forum. Is your response to my comment supposed to be a sarcastic example of reciprocal ignorance?

You know the answer to that question

According to the kind of rags that print this rubbish the U.S has many many more Muslim no go zones than anywhere else in the world, it's great that you are concerned, perhaps though you could start by cleaning up your own house ,once done you could maybe help others in need.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please help explain your response to me. Where in the US are the no-go zones? I am serious.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

War is coming and its coming in many places such as America and England and sooner than you think...the pieces have been put in place by the NWO Globalists that knew exactly what they were doing by making national sovereignty a dirty word and going against the wishes of the host nation by having open borders and tryung to decimate rich cultures that had been around for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

You nailed it. Destroy the patriotism and you conquer nations.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please help explain your response to me. Where in the US are the no-go zones? I am serious.

Sure, you can starhere
This pic is from the above source

Muslim no go zones in the USA

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The Islam apologist and sympathy crowd are conspicuous in their absence. The snowflakes must be having their collective moon time.

Rise from the grave Vlad, and save civilisation from Islam once more.

Well at one point or another one comes to the conclusion that you cannot fix stupid , you guys are happy in your circle jerk of ignorance...

If I was happy about a situation I would not be posting my concerns on a discussion forum. Is your response to my comment supposed to be a sarcastic example of reciprocal ignorance?

You know the answer to that question

According to the kind of rags that print this rubbish the U.S has many many more Muslim no go zones than anywhere else in the world, it's great that you are concerned, perhaps though you could start by cleaning up your own house ,once done you could maybe help others in need.

I am not from the US. You should not have made that assumption perhaps.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Go ahead now, defend this video ErrorErrorError.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is a response to all those people claiming I am making this up. BTW, those criminal gangs are "criminal Muslim gangs". Say it like it is instead of trying to hide behind "political correctness".

Rioting in Rinkeby (one of the worst Muslim immigrant areas in Sweden)

Here is a good summarization, by youtuber "Roaming Millennial", that so many people want to deny is happening in places like Sweden. This should be a wake up call to those people who keep on chanting about "multiculturalism is great, we need all the borders open to allow everyone in".

edit on 28-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 28-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Don't you mean more Steaks Dracula?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Welcome to Sweden, the #1 Rape Capitol of the World. As the man says, they import thousands of people from the Middle East and Africa, where people there don't have the best views on Womens Rights. One has to ask WHY are they doing this? It's so obvious a retard could figure it out.

edit on 28-6-2017 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

You might want to watch this video then. If you don't live there, you have no idea what the hell is going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would take it with a pinch of salt, Im not hearing anything like this from my (albeit it limited to 2) Swedish friends.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chicago is 43 on that list.....

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

We owned a house in Forest Gate [Newham - Lononistan. White pop. about 20%, the rest muslim about 70% and the rest Eastern european.]
This is in London, England, Europe, you know the place?
There are many mosques and the people you see walking there are all dressed in their muslim clothes. Men in dresses with sandals and women dressed in tents.
If you don't believe me, go to Google maps and put in 'Green Lane, London, Uk] and have a walk around. Or you could try Luton instead. Point is you can use your own eyes to see what it looks like.

We had to go there as we rented the house out and I am a woman who looks decent but likes her skirts and high heels. All very tasteful and not too short [kneelength wriggle skirt].

Yet in this 'beautiful' place I was walking past a mosque on the Highstreet [to me this is a very public place as the door opens directly to the pavement and the shops].
Yet when I did, I heard the worst insults, some in english but most in their own [cowards] language.

My husband was nearby and didn't hear, I don't know what he would have done but it wouldn't have been friendly.

Just remember that this isn't the middle east, this is Britain FFS. Since when can't I wear normal business attire?

Furthermore there are no-go zones, they are not official [duh!] but there are places the emergency services will avoid.

What makes them so hostile is simple. Their culture, their belief and their taken themselves so effing serious and ask the whole world to the same. They hate us, yet they live here. There can only be one outcome and that is that they want to get rid of the pesky whites and take Europe so they can make it into the s4itholes the have left. Because their despicable mohammed told them all of this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Buhhhuuu. Look a riot...it's civil war !!!!

I have now listened to American right wing echo chamber for years claiming first how France was on a brink of war, then it was the UK, the whole Europe and now it's Sweden's turn. Guess what ? None of it happened. Everything you guys have predicted about Europe has gone down the crapper every time. Every single time. You predicted downfall of Europe after Greece, Brexit and Trump - but it didn't. You predicted that Geert Wilders and Marie Le Pen would win but they got kicked back to the gutter. There is an interesting political process going on in Europe, people have started voting on political parties that are in the center. You cant tell the difference between traditional European left and right wing parties anymore as 90% of their political programs are identical.
However, what you have predicted and quietly wished for would happen to Europe is happening right in your own ally. The American society hasn't been this divided since the civil war.
The divide is obvious, you can see it on your TV, in your newspapers, reading your forums and here on ATS. There is violence at your political rallies, your dumb ass president is encouraging violence, your celebrities are decapitating your idiot in chief, ANTIFA running through your streets and fighting the alt right nuts dressed in Pepe costumes, you label your political opponents as terrorists and dehumanise them by pushing a Nazi like narrative about their physical looks, and on top of all that you have a clueless idiot in the White House making the divide great again. I could go on with this but you catch my drift.
So if there is an industrialised western country that is on the brink of civil war it is the USA. The irony in all of this is that it won't be Muslims or Mexicans that will be your downfall but the proud native American citizen.
Ain't that a bi**h

edit on 28-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I would take it with a pinch of salt, Im not hearing anything like this from my (albeit it limited to 2) Swedish friends.

And you probably never will.

They are so used to stick their nose up their ass to accept the Islamic revolution taking place in their own country.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join