It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Yeah yeah we get it,

Islam is awesome, all countries should import millions of Muslims, it's really really great for western societies (and ONLY western societies) to become 'diverse' and the best way to do that is import the loving, kind, super-tolerant ideology of Islam.

En masse

I mean, look at how awesome all of the MAJORITY Muslim countries are. It's just so obvious that the majority of Muslims are awesome, equality-loving people whose only wish is to co exist peacefully alongside other cultures.

Oh, and I hear your other points too, anyone who disagrees with forced 'diversity ' is a racist.

Refugees welcome

There is a difference between common sense and being xenophobic , if resorting to sarcams and generalization is what you bring to a discussion it says alot about your opinion, ironically if you self-reflect. As for me i certainly don't think islam to be awesome, i recognize a problem with islam without resorting to hate based ideology or the fear that really drives it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: WUNK22
Where are all the useful idiots on ATS that always defend Muslims and denied no go zones!! This is happening all over Europe, suckers!

Most are ignoring the article, because the OP has a bad habit of sensationalizing this stuff, and happened to pick absolutely ridiculous sources. Jihadwatch, WND, seriously?

Riight, I forgot..the news sources that are "non-bias" and never lie are CNN MSNBC, etc...Right Aazadan?...

As to your claim that i sensationalize everything...no. I post what i find, not as "sensationalism", but as a wake up call.

Too many people, like yourself, keep burying your faces in the sand simply because you all have the political correctness mask on all the time, and you all want to ignore the reality of what has been happening not only in Sweden, but the rest of Europe...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The amount of taqiyya in this thread is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I love Tequila and lime. Unfortunately it doesn't love me it spends the whole next day trying to ram my head through a quarter sized hole. But the weekend is coming

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Is that the word for american hillbilly propaganda ?!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Riight, I forgot..the news sources that are "non-bias" and never lie are CNN MSNBC, etc...Right Aazadan?...

That's right. They're far more likely to be reporting the truth than "alternative" sources.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Is that the word for american hillbilly propaganda ?!

This isn't the mudpit Jethro.

Better cut it out with that projecting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

Ever read the 100+ verses of the Koran that incites them to kill non believers

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

This isn't the mudpit Jethro.

Good thing is, that you're not trolling. Just imagine what could happen if you would, poignant replies like that might be within the realms of possibility.

What's a Jethro?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would doubt that sweden is close to civil war, theyre too worried about euro policies that diminish their ability to speak out or risk being jailed and called a racist or bigot. These people cant get along in their own countries much less foreign settings.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just showed this to my friends in Sweden.

After they stopped laughing, they asked "why are you reading nutter websites like that for?"

Think that pretty much sums up this civil war theory.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

You didn't show them this ATS thread, did you?

THE VIKINGS. THE VIKINGS ARE COMING!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I just showed this to my friends in Sweden.

After they stopped laughing, they asked "why are you reading nutter websites like that for?"

Think that pretty much sums up this civil war theory.

Sounds made up.

Way too much video evidence to dispute what is happening in Sweden.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101

originally posted by: nOraKat
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

Ever read the 100+ verses of the Koran that incites them to kill non believers
and even get plus points for it

(post by brushybill13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's a favoured technique employed by apologists and liberal maniacs who refuse to acknowledge how destructive their views actually are...and it's really easy, too.

All you need to do is, in response to whatever claim you are contesting or attempting to contradict - is pretend you have friends or family who belong to the particular group that you perceive are being spoken against, for example:

Claim: Transexuals are mentally ill.
Fraudulent response: I know literally thousands of transgenders and they're all 100% completely stable. I should know, I'm a doctor or something and I have personally evaluated them all! In fact, when compared to my non-trans friends, all of whom have had their mental health assessed by myself, also, the data shows that trans people are actually more mentally stable.

Claim: Islam isn't a religion of peace.
Fraudulent response: Islam means peace! I went to a mosque the other day for no particular reason and I heard a preacher telling a group of young muslim men that they must never kill or be intolerant, that love is the most important aspect of Islam. I should know...it was a MOSQUE! You know what a mosque is, right? you bigot!

Claim: Sweden is having some trouble with immigration.
Fraudulent response: I just spoke to my Swedish friends, and they said...

Yous get the idea.
edit on 1-7-2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just responding to the headline of the op.

I live in Sweden, and that's bull#.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is not good at all. The warning signs have been ignored for months now, this is the beginning of many sorrows for Sweden.

The beginning of George Sorrows for Sweden

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That's right. They're far more likely to be reporting the truth than "alternative" sources.

ROFLMAO... Really? after we find that all the "Trump collusion with Russia" was BS?... After we saw in the lawsuit agains the DNC that email from wikileaks showed the intent of the DNC to do exactly that... CNN and the left-wing fake media posting false stories with no finger prints, and no sources... Trying to demonize Republican candidate without proof, etc, etc...

CNN, MSNBC, etc post lies when they talk about subjects like politics, and immigration, among other subjects.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This Swedish collusion is BS as well and yet... wingnuts will stick to jihadwatchers and baked bearts nonetheless.

I'll blame the education system and a lack of media literacy..

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join