It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is another interesting video for those who actually want to get to the bottom of whether or not there have been increases in crimes committed by Muslim immigrants.

The following video was made and posted by youtube user "Rurik Varangian".

In this video he discusses the recent tactics being used by the government in Sweden to try to claim that crimes due to Muslim immigration has not increased.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Britain offers military assistance.

Brittiskt löfte om militär hjälp till Sverige vid kris ("British promise of military assistance to Sweden in crisis")

Google translated:

If Sweden is threatened with a crisis, we will get help from the military force JEF led by Britain.

"It's very difficult to accurately describe what JEF's next mission will be because the strength is built up to be flexible enough to be put in any way. There are fleets, armies and air force who are already used to working together on exercises and JEF formalizes this, "said Michael Fallon.

He mentions, for example, the ebola breach in Sierra Leone when a British and Dutch ship lay sideways and carried out humanitarian work as well as evacuated European citizens. But JEF should also be able to be involved in armed conflicts and war.

Can there also be efforts in the Baltic Sea area?

- Yes. JEF is not targeting any particular threat, or against any particular attacker.

If there would be a crisis affecting Sweden, would you come to Sweden's help?

- Absolutely, absolutely.

"JEF is also not targeted at any particular threat, against Russia, China or any other attacker. It is a strength of friends.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
BTW, to those people who actually want to see the entire video of the journalist who went to Rinkeby, which youtube user "Rurik Varangian" spoke about, here is the video.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

spot the difference. photograph a monkey drinking water

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sweden is the Rape Capital of the Civilized World. But go ahead and keep flooding your country with Muslims, your citizens are too domesticated to put up any kind of fight.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sweden is going to look different pretty soon if it's natives dont stop it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Here is another interesting video for those who actually want to get to the bottom of whether or not there have been increases in crimes committed by Muslim immigrants.

The following video was made and posted by youtube user "Rurik Varangian".

In this video he discusses the recent tactics being used by the government in Sweden to try to claim that crimes due to Muslim immigration has not increased.

www.thelocal.se...

Educate yourself before jumping on the "I hate muslims and look at Sweden train".

We're the most equal country in the world (male/female), and women are more inclined to report sexual abuse in Sweden than ANYWHERE ELSE.
There's a reason why we have a greater rape statistics than for example, India, Egypt.. etc.

Educate yourself.

fra.europa.eu...

What? Finland is higher than Sweden? WHAT?!!!?!!??!! BUT....MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!

P.S Your president would've been a rapist by Swedish standards if he "grabbed her by the pussy". But hey, that's none of my business....

edit on 30-6-2017 by Waalter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sweden is that nice guy that always gets f*cked over

Only because they bent over, cheeks spread wide and said "eff me, eff me". Guess what happens? Only the obvious. Sweden didn't GET f#cked over, they f#cked over themselves by begging for it. They made it happen. Opened every door and gate, gave money food and water, homes, let their own citizens be disrespected, robbed, molested and raped. Allowed their laws to be bent and broken. And now they cry 'INTRUDER, INTRUDER' and "help us, help us"

Some lessens can only be learned by paying repercussions of really bad decisions.

Interesting how this planet is hardwired for suffering as the ONLY tool of realization, usually results in NEVER realizing.

Especially from the ones who want to help the most, they are the most VICTIMIZED.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Arme your people so they can fight back.
Send your military into the no go zones and clean them up, round up the "refugees" and ship them back where they came from.
I realize this is a bloody course of action, but at this point I believe it is unavoidable.
So sad!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: nOraKat
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

We owned a house in Forest Gate [Newham - Lononistan. White pop. about 20%, the rest muslim about 70% and the rest Eastern european.]
This is in London, England, Europe, you know the place?
There are many mosques and the people you see walking there are all dressed in their muslim clothes. Men in dresses with sandals and women dressed in tents.
If you don't believe me, go to Google maps and put in 'Green Lane, London, Uk] and have a walk around. Or you could try Luton instead. Point is you can use your own eyes to see what it looks like.

We had to go there as we rented the house out and I am a woman who looks decent but likes her skirts and high heels. All very tasteful and not too short [kneelength wriggle skirt].

Yet in this 'beautiful' place I was walking past a mosque on the Highstreet [to me this is a very public place as the door opens directly to the pavement and the shops].
Yet when I did, I heard the worst insults, some in english but most in their own [cowards] language.

My husband was nearby and didn't hear, I don't know what he would have done but it wouldn't have been friendly.

Just remember that this isn't the middle east, this is Britain FFS. Since when can't I wear normal business attire?

Furthermore there are no-go zones, they are not official [duh!] but there are places the emergency services will avoid.

What makes them so hostile is simple. Their culture, their belief and their taken themselves so effing serious and ask the whole world to the same. They hate us, yet they live here. There can only be one outcome and that is that they want to get rid of the pesky whites and take Europe so they can make it into the s4itholes the have left. Because their despicable mohammed told them all of this.

Wow, you got so many stars for that reply..

If you wore long pants and conservative clothes, you prob would not have gotten any reaction. That is not hostility.

You are walking past a holy place with alluring clothing. You may think there is nothing wrong with being alluring but they sure do, especially in front of a holy place for them. To them that is disrespectful.

I'm not blaming you, its just a matter of not really understanding their views and culture.

Not to say there isn't any resentment toward western culture. We have bombed the sh*t out of them after all.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I don't see any of this reported on Swedish News(in English). Are they hushing it up, or are these videos hyping it all up?

-------------------------------------
a reply to: nOraKat

While I may not agree on a lot of what she says I do agree there, shouldn't have to change in your society because someone else wants you to(and sadly in this case doing it by insults), being they moved to the country. Though, I know there are certain places I wouldn't walk in certain cities with a skirt on, long or shirt for example, having to adjust to changing your habits in front of every place you walk by because you might offend someone is very draining.

How about their understanding, that natives of a country can't change their attire at different points in a city to appease everyone?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waalter

I don't get why this isn't at least in the mud pit by now.

We have an OP full of fabrications and it's author in full denial.
We have the chief of police stating that this isn't about refugees at all.
We have nothing close to a civil war in Sweden, just Getaways in Stockholm.

Meanwhile our xenophobes start repeating their talking points, coming up with an endless stream of additional BS to keep us busy for centuries, while further obfuscating the truth. At least they stay on topic, eh? Err... no, not really. They don't.
edit on 30-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sweden is not close to any Civil war(*Sigh*), as a tourist/american etc you will have no problems and should feel safe in most parts(just use common sense). Ethnic swedes are still the majority in this country regardless of what the nationalist agendas would have you believe. I'm not blind and there are certainly issues related to muslim immigrants that needs to be solved or there may be serious consequences in the future(worst in the southern parts connecting to the continent, i.e. Malmö) however the OP sounds like an angry SD member (SD/sweden democrat party), sweden is also a country with many xenophobic groups, organistations etc currently very active recruiting youth to their cause(there is a reason why Hitler didn't bother much with us apart from being neutral in the war), and so the recent muslim immigration has been a kind of existential shock to them. Sweden is no worse than France or UK, in fact France is far worse IMO looking at their ghettos. I've been in the so calld ''No go zones'' several times(Rinkeby) as an ethnic swede and never really felt threatened they way sensationalis media or nationalistic propaganda would have you believe, sure i wouldn't walk there alone by night but that's just common sense in the times we live in, i believe that's true in many cities all over the world. I still feel safer here in Stockholm than i ever would in New York, Paris etc.

Don't get me wrong, there are certainly issues with muslism here in sweden that shouldn't be ignorent like some naive swedes/politicians actually do(this is also true) however i suggest everyone that's never been in this beautiful nordic country and does have an open mind to take this thread title and lots of recent articles about Sweden with a grain of salt, IMO this is the kind of propaganda that suits Donald Trumph in his recent speechs about Sweden, i don't really appreciate islamic culture like i believe most europeans and would never like to see them have to much influence in a western culture however most of them are still just average human beings and not daesh terrorists regardless of their religion (there are 1.7 billion muslism in the world, most are average human beings). West hating jihadists are still a minority of muslims and are as likely to kill other muslisms(sunni/shia/ you name it) as any other group.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yeah yeah we get it,

Islam is awesome, all countries should import millions of Muslims, it's really really great for western societies (and ONLY western societies) to become 'diverse' and the best way to do that is import the loving, kind, super-tolerant ideology of Islam.

En masse

I mean, look at how awesome all of the MAJORITY Muslim countries are. It's just so obvious that the majority of Muslims are awesome, equality-loving people whose only wish is to co exist peacefully alongside other cultures.

Oh, and I hear your other points too, anyone who disagrees with forced 'diversity ' is a racist.

Refugees welcome
edit on 30 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Make sure that you can do as well as possible in a medium where the following changes are expected to occur.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Not only in Zweden. This is happening in my country too. And in Belgium. And in Germany. And in France.

Its time people realize we are at war. The refugee crisis was a trojan horse and our 'leaders' know it. We are getting replaced. Its a population swap.

You cant get them over here, throw people illegally put of their houses, put those 'refugees' in those houses for free, give then furniture, give them free healthcare and a monthly payday, free clothes and electrics like tv's, washingmachines, dishwashers etc etc and let the natives sink in their own # with sky high taxes, health care, rent etc etc

People will get angry about that. And if after all those things those 'refugee' people start acting like an invasion force, raping our woman, stealing our stuff, demolishing complete neighbourhoods, threaten, hurt and even killing men and woman without having to ever #ing worry about our laws and Justice system then the consequence is war.

Seeing how our leaders are treating those hostile forces, cause thats what they are, they want the # to hit the fan.

Wake up people. Please. These arent sad doctors who fled their countries because of war. These are invasion forces.

You think America is bad right now? It aint # compared to Europe.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's disheartening that OPs thoroughly debunked fictional headline story, proven to be false, now has 60+ stars.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You do realise that this is not true, just take a look around and you'll see, unfortunately there are many people on here believe the first thing they read as it reinforces their world view

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You do realise that this is not true, just take a look around and you'll see, unfortunately there are many people on here believe the first thing they read as it reinforces their world view

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
It's disheartening that OPs thoroughly debunked fictional headline story, proven to be false, now has 60+ stars.

Thats because Europeans, like myself, know this aint a hoax. Its reality. 'Debunked' article or not...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join