It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's an easy way to cut Obamacare taxes without touching medicaid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
That is unless the military sends you to an even worse hell hole, but regardless the military isn't for everyone and that is still a narrow path to getting out of the ghettos of the country.

Peace corp..Generic_01 corp...lol something to get them out, but it is a cultural thing ...Maybe only provide healthcare OUTSIDE inner cities..whether they stay or get out the problem will fix itself...lol

That is stupidly inhumane and I cannot take you serious for even suggesting it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good point. And one thing I don't get is why on earth are they putting the kids on medicaid? That makes no sense. Kids don't need medicaid. They are already covered in school.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The best way to make sure that everyone who needs it, gets it, is to ensure that everyone pays for it by taxation.

Oh, and by the way, before some utter piece of scum decides to roll out the standard "I AIN'T NEVER BEEN SICK A DAY IN MAAAAAH LIFE" nonsense, let me first suggest that until their lives are actually over, and they are dead, they have no idea what they are going to need in terms of medical assistance before they eventually die. It does not matter whether you have used the service yet, the idea is the same as having insurance. If you need it, you can use it. If you do not need it, you still get access to it for your loved ones, for your children, for your uncle, aunt, your mother or father, and no one can be turned away or left to die by such a system.

The only thing is, there are an awful lot of morally degenerate filth, who argue against removing private insurers from the market place, or at least, making them secondary to a state funded, taxation paid healthcare. Unfortunately, it takes a really top class bunch of scumbags to consistently prevent a system like that from coming about, and that is exactly what American Republicanism is all about, if the last election, not to mention the "greed is good" BS I have heard around here since Trump won, is anything to go by.

Personally, I wish there was something I could do for the reasonable half of American society, but I hope the rest of you get diseases so costly they destroy you financially...just so you know what you were voting for, every time you turned down a PROPER healthcare system.
edit on 28-6-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical improvement

new topics

<< 1   >>

join