It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me know what you think of this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting, and you are clearly on an upward learning curve (as you yourself suggest).

I found the video difficult to follow, a combination of faltering delivery and poor sound quality. But I think the delivery issue is a side-effect of your spontaneity, and this could be mediated by the preparation of 'talking points' (i.e., a list of topics you want to cover, which would hold your presentation together in a tighter way, without actually being a script).

Addressing this would help make your videos a bit shorter, which would aid with viewer retention.

Until you get the sound recording issue sorted, I endorse the suggestion of some form of subtitling.

Visually, my instinctive reaction is that the setting is gloomy and monotonous, which contrasts unhelpfully with the positivity of what you are saying. Go out and try recording some video in the sunshine, perhaps just plonk yourself on a park bench and do it 'selfie style'. I think this change of scenery would be more welcoming to the viewer and would probably produce a more upbeat delivery.

As for content, I'm not really your target audience so can't say anything useful either way.

Onward and upward.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Congratulations! You are so brave. I would be scared of doing this and subjecting myself to harsh criticism.

Obviously you are a smart, deep, thoughtful guy. I like your content- just one thing-please look at me when talking-I really feel more connected that way-but, hey, so proud.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your replies. I appreciate all of them, even if you didn't like the video. I will take all of these things into consideration and will create better videos from now on. With better sound quality, scenery, articulation, clarity, focus, and presentation!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

I havent wathed your video yet but some general advice - This is my request to ALL video makers and im not suggesting your guilty of doing this.

To ALL video makers,

When you make a video please decide what you want me to watch or listen to. If you want me to listen to music then please dont talk over it. If you want me to listen to what your saying then dont destroy it with noisic, Its either one or the other, NOT both for me.

I fail to understand why people who are trying to get a message out, often at considerable time and expense to themselves, stuff it up rgiht off the bat by having BASH, SCCCEEERRRCCCCHHHHH, BASH, SCCCEEERRRCCCCHHHHH, BASH, SCCCEEERRRCCCCHHHHH, in it.

As soon as I hear this - delete, delete, delete and you have LOST me.

Vidoe makers, if your trying to get a message out why not make it as easy as possible for the listener to hear and get your message?????????

cheers

edit on 28-6-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join