It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of The Left's Religion and The 5 Stages of Grief

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: strongfp

No I'm not joking, and referencing things that happened long before communism and the left killed millions, leaving a legacy far worse and far greater in scope and body count, one that reverberates today, doesn't hold too much weight with me anymore. The left tends to disguise that fact, sometimes refusing to mention it at all.

Marx is still one of the most widely distributed books in universities. Can't say the same about the far right, which were rightly eradicated and discredited by all sides. You know nothing of track record because the left doesn't learn from its mistakes, it doesn't teach its mistakes. They don't mention the gulags, the official lie, the horrific conditions, the failure of central management, because they do not even to this day care to remember them.

Enlighten me on these events that the 'left' took the world by storm.

The reason why the right ideologies were eradicated is because it's purely anti society and anti community. It's exclusiveness for a certain group for a set amount of time and in it's initial wake it's pure destruction.
EVERY and literally I mean EVERY right wing society that has attempted to sway the majority of a certain human population which are mainly centered liberals has failed or caused so much destruction it's vowed to never happen again.

Marx is your only fuel against the left? Maybe it's distributed within' universities because it actually has values that everyone deep down can understand.
On the other hand, how can someone deep down without feeling guilty for their fellow human read alt right books and feel OK with death and destruction to get their way? is War good? Is genocide good?

Alt right ideologies always end bad. ALWAYS. Because it's an extremely self centered and selfish political system.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

This is a very good commentary on the OCD displayed by libtards - proof is posted every day on social media.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is a very good commentary on the OCD displayed by libtards - proof is posted every day on social media.

Are you playing satire or being serious right now?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Are you playing satire or being serious right now?

Im certain hes being as serious as a liberal heart attack after being notified their Russian/Trump gospel is nothing but made up garbage!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Schools out,you can tell by post's used to be during summer break,we used to get summer jobs,go camping,go to beach,nowdays kids are like marshmellows,pale and fluffy from sitting in mom's basement all day,complaining how tough they have it,growing up we knew a few like that we called them "Losers"

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ah, but I do not agree to disagree. I agree that you are absolutely wrong, and have proven me right. Your response to my first counterpoint was a perfect example of what I was talking about at the end of the segment to which you replied.

"Shady rebuttals, with no substance".

Good to see you are consistent though. That will make things much simpler going forward.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dont get so butthurt brit

Dont post rubbish replies next time

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You misunderstand me entirely.

I am not butthurt in the least. I am merely disappointed, that any member of this site could fail to see the glaring logical inadequacy of replacing a sophisticated, criminally minded egomaniac, with an unsophisticated, criminally minded egomaniac, and stating that the world is now the right way up.

Tell me, did Trump have everyone working the Echelon program and the mass surveillance initiatives which have grown up around it, fired from the NSA, the machinery of that liberty destruction program dismantled? No. Has he even mentioned doing so? No. So is he interested in the liberty of citizens? No, he is not, otherwise he would do precisely that.

And, tell me, does he express even one tenth the business sense that Mr Henry Ford did, when Ford stated that he wanted his workers to be able to afford the products he was making? No, no he does not. Ford was a terrible arse of a man, a bigot and a fascist, but even he had better business sense than Trump, who wants to make the poor remain poor, and fluff the pockets of the already wealthy.

Also, is it or is it not the case, that Mr Trump routinely has NO idea what his military assets are doing at any one time, regularly stating that fleets are somewhere else than where they ACTUALLY are, and claiming to have bombed nations on which he has personally dropped no ordnance?

Also, explain to me if you will, how it is that you can shoot your mouth off about evidence now, when the Pizzagate thing was allowed to spread so bloody far, based on nothing but unverified documents, collected from unverified sources, and posted on sites known for near to unlimited right wing bias? How about the Birther crap as well? Evidence! You care nothing for it sir. You have no backbone to your false indignation, it is a lie, a poorly crafted veil, which fails to hide the weaknesses of your argument, your position, or your explanation for your support of unsupportable circumstances and personages.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'll have to read through your post at a later time/date in order to address it properly.

I don't have the necessary time today, we just closed on our *new* house this morning.

Stay tuned!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And another one of those hate-threads ATS is so full of already.
Do you wonder why the best posters went and didn't look back?

@mods, do you even care?

Ok well I believe that happened for other reasons. Like it was so obvious why argue the point and to others so humiliating they just left.

Ok and then there are the shills and hack who will show back up when there is work to do.

And by the way you comment could be a backhanded slap? Anway stll good posters in here talking about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Its just that the "Left Wing Nut Jobs" are so out in front, for any real comparative equation you just have to employ so much BS equivalency. Truth is there is just no comparing.... lets say hard constitutionalists to hard lefties or left nut jobs in general. Left nuts are ten times more danger radar prone. They have a track record in this country and around the world. Single greatest cause of man created death last century.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Its just that the "Left Wing Nut Jobs" are so out in front, for any real comparative equation you just have to employ so much BS equivalency. Truth is there is just no comparing.... lets say hard constitutionalists to hard lefties of left nut jobs in general.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You have never read Marx, did you?

Add: just fyi, it is a philosophical piece about economics, your big "Feindbild".
And it is well structured, logical, point for point... just as teachers like it.
Think about that before you embarrass yourself with paranoid dreams of "red indoctrination"*mirror

edit on 28-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You have never read Marx, did you?

Add: just fyi, it is a philosophical piece about economics, your big "Feindbild".
And it is well structured, logical, point for point... just as teachers like it.
Think about that before you embarrass yourself with paranoid dreams of "red indoctrination"*mirror

Life in today's world is run by economics. Capitalism is the driving force behind progress. That's why Marx is important because it gets people thinking.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And another one of those hate-threads ATS is so full of already.
Do you wonder why the best posters went and didn't look back?

@mods, do you even care?

The best posters were banned for not agreeing with the left's agenda...the rest that left who made interesting threads realize the truth is about to be released in an unprecedented manner and all the minor conspiracies that seemed so important are all part of a much larger narrative...WAY larger than they thought.

Sorry but even the mods as a whole can realize just how brazen and evil these forces are.

This must play out..no safe spaces anymore...NO SAFETY FROM THE TRUTH!!

Never again will you have such a delusional outlook on The Universe defended because YOU cannot defend it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Sweet. Another "downfall of the left" thread. This makes like....4 in the last few days.

Very original, much thought, so provocative

You deny they will go down in flames??

Better help them out then..these threads are friendly warnings really.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: six67seven

I wonder if the 5 different investigations into the Trump campaign got the message that a CNN producer said it may not be real?

What does CNN have to do with this?

Are you saying there is evidence of the left's "religion" aka Trump/Russia collusion?? Please share links!

Not at all. Just that it's laughable that Trump supporters believe some off hand remarks by a CNN producer mean the whole investigation is made up.

Never mind the actual ongoing investigations.

It's really a sign of how desperate Trump supporters are that they latch onto this as proof of anything.

The entire internet all social media and every frothing lib would be screaming send in the nukes if this was reversed.

It appears you guys refuse to see just how desperate YOUR side is....again why is it cool to be the same as everyone else?

A movement for REAL truth needs to be seen...not the obscured compartmentalized CIA style ops you guys rabidly swallow..that by the way has never bettered anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
People seem to forget that politics go in cycles, i can remember the reagan era where the left was supposed to have been defeated for good, its just recycling ra ra my team is da best.

Nope.this is far more than politics...this is about people being lied to on levels perhaps worse than ever in history...and telling them they will be free from persecution in a liberal only world.

They seem to forget they are a baby religion..mimicing original christianity...you know the religion they are told to hate.

Self-hate...you can see it in their eyes.....the confusion.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

Yea forgive me for not needing the smoking gun to something already obvious.

No need to be forgiven, confirmation bias is the basis of Trump logic.

You're far from alone.

The only change that the right as undergone is they think that after trump won, it validates there bs, after 8 years of oh my gawd where gonna die in fema camps, with no guns and forced to live under sharia law, yea good times.

What BS ?

The left offers NOTHING that works logically OR emotionally in this world...perhaps in heaven it does.

Do you dream of paradise?? Lost??

Without the right the lefties would implode in 5 years left to their devices.

Lack of original thought...an army of robots...incredibly surpassed all others in logic fail.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join