It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of The Left's Religion and The 5 Stages of Grief

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

Yea forgive me for not needing the smoking gun to something already obvious.

No need to be forgiven, confirmation bias is the basis of Trump logic.

You're far from alone.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Yea forgive me for not needing the smoking gun to something already obvious.

No need to be forgiven, confirmation bias is the basis of Trump logic.

You're far from alone.

The only change that the right as undergone is they think that after trump won, it validates there bs, after 8 years of oh my gawd where gonna die in fema camps, with no guns and forced to live under sharia law, yea good times.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hell that better not happen, I would freak if I didn't get my daily dose of CNN.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Good god. When will ate finally be free of political rambling of left vrs right.
All I see us left this, left that liberal this liberal that.

By the way it's a political ideology not a religion. What you attempted to describe was politics plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ironic, that you should accuse others of spreading falsehood, while positing one yourself. There is absolutely no proof that the problematic nature of the Presidents business dealings was a made up problem. None whatsoever. Propagandists, yourself included, have been peddling this drastic line of BS ever since the issue ever came up, but not a one of you has ever included any form of back up to your dismissal, only more shady rebuttals with no substance.

You want to talk about PROOF? - we can't talk about Russian/Trump collusion because there is no proof. We can talk about BS though because you are full of it.

Rubbish. The thing that made them concerned about Russian collusion, is the fact of the business that Mr Trump did, and the people he did it with as a private entity, which, whether you accept it or not, in your faux patriotic fervour to be accepting of your new dictator, IS a genuine concern to anyone who values freedom and liberty to an appropriate degree, and believes that American citizens should live under a President who only has the citizen, and not the corporate powers of the world, in mind when he makes decisions. That used to include many right wing voters... Not so much, so it seems from the recent surge in far right dogma, ploughing out of the American sector of this site and indeed much of the rest of the internet.

Trump is no more a dictator than Obama was, just quit, you're making yourself look silly because all you post could also be posted about Obama, your savior, I take it??

What you must be mindful of, is the behaviour of your President and your government, toward the ordinary citizen, the regular, hardworking joe in the street, the low level people, not the middle class (who can look after themselves) or the upper class (who could look after everyone, but choose not to more often than not), but the lowest paid and hardest working people in the country, because these people, not the capitalist tycoons and the government bigwigs, are the ones who are the backbone of your country. If they suffer, as they surely will as a result of lack of access to healthcare, insurance for the same, and other basic provisions that Trump will systematically destroy over the course of his Presidency, then everyone in your country will suffer as a result. And if you allow it, then you SHOULD suffer, and I hope you do. Maybe it will teach you the humility that Trump and his supporters lack, remove that lie of self reliance and self made status, which people allow themselves to be fooled into.

Show them the importance of evidence? Great idea. Show them how the people set to be worst affected by Trump are the working class, how those who stand to gain the most already have the most, precisely because people like the President do not create wealth for anyone except themselves. Show them the evidence that their President does not properly pay his contractors, does not conduct business fairly, uses the sort of legal loopholes to avoid prosecution and fines, that we spent the last decade being disgusted by when others did it, but are for some reason now all the bloody rage. And show them the importance of Justice by all means. How about justice for those who will no longer be able to afford insurance, or be able to access it? How about justice for those who fall victim to the pernicious and regressive attitudes of Mr Jeff Sessions, which will increase the private prison population without a doubt, as a profit driven exercise. While you are at it, teach them of liberty, while you continue to lock people up for possessing or smoking plant matter, very often in their own homes no less. You have no moral platform to suggest any such thing, because you are advocating for a system led by those who oppose freedom, justice and liberty.

Quit acting like Trump has hurt anyone while president for a whole 1/2 yr.

I would say mind your own business, but as I said above 'to each his own' even if 'your own' is complete rubbish - which yours is. Mine could be as well... again.. its my mud-pit thread. I can entertain the thought, can you?

How about this... agree to disagree!
edit on 3623x6736America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
it saddens me that ATS has so gladly latched onto such divisive terms as "left" and "right". its like watching a dog trying to tear itself in half to spite the fact that it has trouble catching its own tail. with such polarizing vocabulary, the wall on the mexican border will be the last wall to go up.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Good god. When will ate finally be free of political rambling of left vrs right.
All I see us left this, left that liberal this liberal that.

When people stop replying to it...
OOPS!

By the way it's a political ideology not a religion. What you attempted to describe was politics plain and simple.

True, almost posted in that forum. Either way - a huge portion of it collapsed.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So you're doing it for attention?
What are you trying to change or prove by going off on tangents about "the big bad left"?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And denial is the bane of the anti-Trumpers existence.

Don't worry, you're definitely not alone either.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"The left" is at this point dying, having replaced itself with something different, something that is contradictory to its old principles, the same principles that have now been pushed to the right. If they only knew that they are still required. There is still work to do. They have all but killed their own inheritance, their own culture, but to a point where their own leaders seek to replace it with another. They have yet to shed their faith in "progress", and in so doing, have destroyed themselves.

The Russian affair was a charade all along. All of it happened on their own leader's watch, due to their own leader's incompetence, due to their own candidate's and party's incompetence, and still lack the self-awareness to admit any of it. They refuse to hold the guilty parties accountable for what they themselves let happen, despite knowing about it, despite watching it happen, all while seeking to blame their little bogey man, whom has had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
"The left" is at this point dying, having replaced itself with something different, something that is contradictory to its old principles, the same principles that have now been pushed to the right. If they only knew that they are still required. There is still work to do. They have all but killed their own inheritance, their own culture, but to a point where their own leaders seek to replace it with another. They have yet to shed their faith in "progress", and in so doing, have destroyed themselves.

The Russian affair was a charade all along. All of it happened on their own leader's watch, due to their own leader's incompetence, due to their own candidate's and party's incompetence, and still lack the self-awareness to admit any of it. They refuse to hold the guilty parties accountable for what they themselves let happen, despite knowing about it, despite watching it happen, all while seeking to blame their little bogey man, whom has had nothing to do with it.

if that is true, i hope something will rise from the ashes and find itself complemented by a similarly evolved incarnation of the republican platform.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No the left isn't dying. The so called right ones just need a new name to make fun of a group and marginalize them into a form of lower class citizens.
There's always a them and us and when them can't be beat they just pick on someone else.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Um they are still here, they are still deeply entrenched in our educational system and entertainment industry. Focus on those and we will see long lasting effects for generations to come.
edit on 6/27/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

if that is true, i hope something will rise from the ashes and find itself complemented by a similarly evolved incarnation of the republican platform.

We will need the left soon once the Islamification of the world reaches a precipice. I hope they have the balls to return and to stand up for what they once believed in.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

That's not how the left sees it.. to them, it's 'believe what I believe or you're a racist...bigot...homophobe...'

That's not how the right sees it..to them, it's believe what I believe or you're a Libtard....Terrorist sympathizer....Marxist....promoter of White Genocide....Feminazi...etc..

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No the left isn't dying. The so called right ones just need a new name to make fun of a group and marginalize them into a form of lower class citizens.
There's always a them and us and when them can't be beat they just pick on someone else.

The left has been treating the right with the same invective for decades. You reap what you sow. Today's Right is the Left's fault.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Look at how many times trump has mislead the American people on his twitter feed! Full of lies and contradictions! He told you the Russia story was fake, and they did not hack our elections for months, I am NOT talking about collusion, just that the Russians hacked us! He lied and said it was fake news!

The right wing REFUSE to see that is not okay! Our Democratic process's were hacked! Now that there is
no denying that, once again he points the finger at Obama! My point is he KNEW damn good and well we were hacked and lied about it anyway!

At this point in time, as president he should be doing everything he can to make sure it does not happen again. Instead he just blames Obama. OK, Your the president now FIX IT instead of BLAMING!!!!! I have NEVER seen a president do so much whining in my life!

We are FAR from dead!!

edit on 27-6-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 27-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Some says the Christians are the only ones who can stand up against them. I heard atheists say they are willing to back Christians to stop them.
edit on 6/27/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So you're doing it for attention?
What are you trying to change or prove by going off on tangents about "the big bad left"?

I did it because that's how I see it.

The 'big bad left' doesn't exist anymore - THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Some says only the Christians are the only ones who can stand up against them. I heard atheist they are willing to back Christians to stop them.

Anyone who is against theocracy, totalitarianism, the subjugation of women, homosexuals, and non-believers, will stand up against it. First they need to pull themselves from the trash-heaps they threw themselves into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join