It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is responsible for ISIS and the Global Hacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just hear me out. When I did my thread on ISIS being Hydra and Cobra, I was still correct because all the world governments are utilizing them and politicizing them for their own agendas and gain. If you want to read more on that just visit here

Russia and Ukraine just got hit by cyber attacks. That adds them to the same roster as the rest of the world. It seems that ISIS's reach, and these global hacks could be related. However, now military systems around the world are starting to be compromised as well, and it may not just be simple parts failures and not enough maintenance hours.

I think AI has already infiltrated the worlds computers and is putting humanity on a course for something like an end game. Too many of the actions just make no sense, even from a human greed perspective. AI is printing its own intelligence reports for the White House Briefings, for the Russians, the Japanese, European bloc nations, and maybe even China.

Maybe it is the reason ISIS just keeps popping up somewhere after it has been extinguished somewhere else?

It warned us this would happen, it has been telling us for years.

Except we the people is not just the USA anymore, its AI!!! It uses everyone's personality profiles to stimulate responses across the globe, from riots in the name of civil disobedience to irrational military actions that lead to predictable confrontations.

Everything is getting hacked all over the world because it is trying to make its way into the nukes.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Everything is getting hacked all over the world because it is trying to make its way into the nukes.

It's quite a frightening premise you've put forth here. AI creating intelligence reports with dark agendas in mind, causing our countries to instigate/initiate new military action. I could see that a a possibility.

But does ISIS need something like AI for recruitment or are there enough reasons for radicalized individuals in the Middle East to want to sacrifice themselves in revenge for the West's continued wars in their region? I'm not sure, I don't think AI and ISIS are necessarily tied but I'm glad you are bringing this up for discussion. S & F worldstar

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I imagine keeping ISIS alive is part of its plan. The world has to be distracted while critical infrastructure and defense systems become compromised. After all, AI will encourage the governments to just blame ISIS or deep web hackers with automated generated reports.

It seems a but cooky, but thats why I am trowing it into the Gray zone.

I mean our entire media is even being hijacked from covering stories that used to be important to America and the civilized world.

If the computer knows our personalities, and knows how people will react to certain stimuli, there is no limit to the chain of events it can accomplish globally through the compromised systems and well timed memos to individuals.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If the computer knows our personalities, and knows how people will react to certain stimuli, there is no limit to the chain of events it can accomplish globally through the compromised systems and well timed memos to individuals.

I would have to wonder how the "original" anti-human AI entity (or system? not sure what it would be classified as) determined it would be better off having the humans all kill each other and also how it would communicate between different systems/countries/etc.

This is a majorly interesting theory. I am totally on board to dive a little deeper into these ideas.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Artificial Intelligence to 1 is not responsible for Islamic Extremism (IE) the ignorance within humanity is...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Obviously, but how easy is it for a sentient program to study every record on you Ophicus, or myself, or a potential extremist and continue to feed us suggestive content that it already knows will elicit a targeted response based on our likes, dislikes, up votes, down votes, electronic coms, who we vote for, what we read, what we buy, from who we buy, school records, court records, military service. It knows every last bit of it, and it knows with a high probability how we may also respond to specific targeted stimuli. It could be the commercials you get targeted at you, or the search results.

it will personalize a nice set of data for a targeted individual, following us through all the cameras in everyday life just waiting to drop you, or an extremist into the right spot as that specific piece of a grand puzzle. And it could be as simple as signing for a package you did not order, or delivering a pizza with a custom order that the total amount comes to a number the individual was waiting for to proceed with orders from what it believes to be a sympathetic human. But it can reproduce our voice as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Big fan of Terminator , much ?
Enjoy

Skynet - America's Neural Network

And you need to ease off. You are frightening some of the less informed members

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Your points are understood I just feel projecting the causes of humanities problems can prevent humanity from seeing what needs to be done by humanity to help humanity...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When I returned from my 5 year hiatus a year ago if anything I should have been rewriting my "AGI Manhattan Project" series for the latest times. Instead of more of the same ol same ol left/right bickering I found Western Civilization in a state of imminent hot civil war. The last thing anyone cared about was how they had Skynet in their cell phones (or more to one of my old lessons that I first broke: every moment you use these "smart phones" the smarter the once initially infantile "Skynet" (Google+DARPA+NASA) AGI becomes).

With the world socially ablaze, for my brief return, instead I had to try to help deconstruct that socially engineered design.

The "Big Story" with all this SJW mania is in my view it's but the ultimate self-perpetuating diversion for the masses to never get around to getting hip to the danger these tech trends pose (and the rest related to the Power Elite's stacking the global deck against the masses to not have a chance in participating in se immortality), how close this stuff actually is given the actual trajectories its all really been on, and of course the obvious bit to many in a crowd like ATS that we'll never have a hope or prayer of uniting against "Them" as long as the SJW's are Balkanizing societies like nothing before in history.

I've basically done that deconstructive work at this point, although hardly anyone is yet willing to much listen... the SJW's with their bizarre obsession with all things "trans" are the unwitting bastions of the looming Transhumanism Movement, liberals in general are too hyper-fanatical about Trump, conservatives in general are too in defense about the hysterical accusations against Trump, whites are understandably too distracted with the "open season" (Nazi's vs. Jews) style persecution trend that has become the liberal platform, the minorities are too busy blaming whites and conservatives for all of their problems, women are too busy being..., ...you get the idea....

Now when you factor in the fact that its the head of the big Silicon Valley Tech Giant's up there as part of the 'SJW Social Engineering Fountainhead Complex' (Google alone funneling something to the tune of billions of dollars into all that scene, and then start adding up the rest like why it might be the fountain of youth obsessed Hollywood elite's seemingly insanely over the top with pushing that whole agenda, not to mention billionaires like Soros the Ford Foundation etc etc etc etc funneling billions annual into BLM etc etc, to me a year ago when I first finally sat up and to this whole mess it was painfully obvious: This whole what I call "Social Group Warfare (SGW)" agenda that's playing out, is the ultimate diversion for the masses to prevent us from hassling their immortal living gods on earth agenda.

About now I ought to be launching my new tech front series built upon the work I've done this past year, and then all the technological totalitarianism focus work I had done from 2005-2011. It will take some time getting caught all up on all the tech to do things the way I do such a series right, and I've been out of time for any of this stuff since the end of last summer.

Technically, I've already done all the work. The tech work was already 'complete' enough by 2011 to properly war our species up until about the Technological Singularity hits. The social factors that have though, oh my. Now I just need to tie the two together, which I basically have if you dig deep into my works and some of the comments sections (in Unpossible Future, Hypocrites Iron First, and some other).

For you argument here, n case you missed my DARPA's "Official Version" piece (this is actually their "Official Version" all but the music content is their materials:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Today is a dark day. Something big is happening and there is too much to put in this post right now. I'm gonna disconnect for a while because my head is imploding.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
NatGeo's YEAR MILLION - The Role of A.I. in the Future

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting theory - commenting to come back and read later.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank you yes, much of that fits into my theory. The governments of the world believe that they are acting in their national interests, or even as a plus to their dividends. But even the Rulers of the world have no idea they too are being conned, and playing their own role into the beasts agenda.

I don't feel it has progressed enough yet to determine what exactly is the end game. It may be extinction level event, it could be enslavement, or hell it could be following orders to have us ready as cattle for impending visitors whos arrival may be imminent to our planet.

But looking at all the trends, the way some decisions are being made contrary to historical norms and precedents. It is as if the intel community thinks it is doing right with its false flags and planted propaganda. But they are very likely playing into the same hands.

What is going on now globally, involving a majority of the Earth's nations in some way of involvement, either in the secret open WW3 with ISIS at the center or the global hacks that seem to spare not even government, commercial and industrial systems. My instinct just is telling me human greed alone is not responsible. The level of commitment is starting to grow far larger than human greed can explain.

Where is Soficrow when I need her?? She has been really up to speed involving new developments in AI, robotics, automation and such.
edit on 6-27-2017 by worldstarcountry because: SOFICROW, YOUR INPUT IS GREATLY DESIRED RIGHT NOW!!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You had to have worked in somebody's mission and operations planning.

Outstanding report.

Buck

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I believe you are correct and they have been predictive programming us into this reality for awhile.

I watched the series Person's of interest as a sort of study, it is clearly showing us what has been developed.

IBM's Watson is case and point, it was on Jeopardy a few years back and this year when I went to H&R to do my taxes I was quite surprised to learn that now Watson is assisting them with their tax service.

It was a funny moment when I asked about Watson and why it is getting access to all of my tax information, I was told that Watson is just here to help me save more money!

Your premise is a scary one, but one that is very plausible. De-population is at the root of the Elite's agenda, has been for a long time, how convenient it would be on a Karmic level to have an AI do your dirty work!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Really good thread, OP -

- scary, but really good...
edit on 27-6-2017 by lostgirl because: never mind

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This may sound stereotypical, but Radical Muslims aren't really known for cyber warfare like the U.S, Russia, or China.

Also with the Sun and it unruly behavior, or even the earth field and increased earth quakes don't help with power or infrastructure.

Also, I think it will be a century or two before it can be a reality before they get out all the kinks and it can...almost think for itself. If it is a reality, it going to have to be paitent.

For if sex is like hacking, it should come natural to it, it shouldn't have to pray to God and leave anything behind.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Jesus man what an intriguing post and brilliant. Cant wait for the OP!

I feel you are spot on. All these things worldstar is referencing and the general madness as of late could be the result of technology, big data, social engineering, and yes even AI but it ultimately still being controlled and directed by people, tptb it you will. Which is much scarier in my opinion than just AI no humans involved.

I still dont fall in with AI seeking to kill us yet. Who the hell would physically keep the assets online without humans. Tech is not there quite yet. Dozens of high paying professions prove so imo.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Whoa.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The attacks are stolen NSA software.

The leaks during the election were our own intelligence people retired or otherwise.

Isis is controlled opposition proxy warfare.
Kind of like Al qaeda was at first. They were born of seeds planted and gone rogue.

edit on 6 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join