It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching Russia probe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
circa.com...

The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

This is much bigger than the CNN story. This could potentially discredit top FBI officials and land some people in Jail. If flynn intervened to stand up for a agent and then got investigated by Obama cronies this is going to be a real # show!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

The story is much bigger than this, Flynn was aware of pedogate and publicly stated so. McCabe is the scumbag who has been covering Hilldog's crimes. Thankfully we have lower level agents across the intelligence world doing their jobs.

People wonder why everything is as crazy as it is, high level pedo's are going all out to escape exposure.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
circa.com...

The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

This is much bigger than the CNN story. This could potentially discredit top FBI officials and land some people in Jail. If flynn intervened to stand up for a agent and then got investigated by Obama cronies this is going to be a real # show!

Perhaps, but without cooperating evidence it is just wild speculation, so let's be careful not to let it turn into accusations - we have enough of speculation based accusations going at the moment.

But that is not to say it is not interesting and noteworthy, just .. let us hold ourselves to a higher standard than the media.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's possible to do something "right" one day and do something "wrong" the next. Just because Flynn once did something good for somebody doesn't mean it's impossible for him to have done something wrong later on.

This theory would carry more weight if the FBI was the only one looking at Flynn. They aren't.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

It was something i was not aware off. I thought it interesting. Looks like there is more to this story than meets the eye though.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I will patiently wait for the same people that called Donald Trump a serial sexual molester during the campaign to support the woman in this case and call for McCabe to be arrested.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Quite possible, but it seems suspicious and not a widely known fact that there was history. YES the FBI were the only ones investigating. CIA and NSA do not do criminal investigations.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I will patiently wait for the same people that called Donald Trump a serial sexual molester during the campaign to support the woman in this case and call for McCabe to be arrested.

Naww when woman make accusations against democrats they are mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yea, but the Senate and House do investigate things. And they're investigating him. They're the ones he asked for immunity from in exchange for testifying. He didn't ask the FBI for it.

And thanks but I'm pretty positive nearly everybody on ATS knows what the CIA and NSA are, and what they do. Which is why nobody mentioned them as pursuing a criminal investigation.

Bottom line, your OP seems to be leaning towards accepting this theory as fact rather than just possible. Maybe McCabe did go after Flynn. Then again, maybe Flynn #ed up and McCabe simply green-lit him.

Or maybe Flynn just #ed up, and the FBI investigated it because they're supposed to.

ETA - Circa makes repeated references to "secret memos obtained by Circa" but there's not a single screen shot of these memos. If you wanna talk about what's suspicious, let's start with that.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Circa makes repeated references to "secret memos obtained by Circa" but there's not a single screen shot of these memos. If you wanna talk about what's suspicious, let's start with that.

We haven't seen the Comey memos either.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

corroborating evidence. I doubt seriously that evidence is capable of cooperating.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who has those memos, though? IIRC the only people that have them can all claim "active investigation" and avoid releasing them, can't they?

I guess for me the difference in the two situations is that I don't recall any media source saying they have their hands on the Comey memos, but here we have a media source saying they have possession of these memos.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

the question is "DID". I thought that this was a interesting connection not mentioned by the press. Considering the person that this relates to has come out and said:

In 2014, Gritz amended her EEOC complaint to specifically name McCabe, alleging she suffered “a hostile environment, defamation of character through continued targeting by Andrew McCabe in official documents, and continuous patterns and instances of severe and excessive hostile behavior/attitude toward complainant. These actions have a negative impact on the complainant, professionally, financially, and personally.”

In a brief interview this weekend, Gritz said she was mortified to think that her request to Flynn to help with her EEOC case in any way affected his relationship with the FBI or his current status as someone under investigation in the Russia case. "Flynn was the first leader to defend me,” said Gritz. “He forwarded a letter to the FBI and I personally think that Comey did not receive it. McCabe knew Flynn and I were friends. I felt that from the beginning it was an issue.”

Edit: The FBI recently cleared Flynn of any wrong doing.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

And it's just as likely that McCabe went after Flynn because Trump talked smack about McCabe's wife getting campaign money from the DNC during her Senate run. If they already knew Flynn was dirty, he's an easier target than Trump.

Bottom line: if they have these memos, and they're going to continually reference them, they would be well served by producing them. Otherwise all they're doing is being highly speculative.

Like CNN.

Cleared him of what? The only thing I know of them clearing him over is the Russia phone calls. I haven't seen anything about them closing their investigation into him getting money from Turkey.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And it's just as likely that McCabe went after Flynn because Trump talked smack about McCabe's wife getting campaign money from the DNC during her Senate run. If they already knew Flynn was dirty, he's an easier target than Trump.

Bottom line: if they have these memos, and they're going to continually reference them, they would be well served by producing them. Otherwise all they're doing is being highly speculative.

Like CNN.

Flynn investigation "happened" as a result of unmasking....Flynn was never dirty and did nothing wrong. Stop making lies to push your false narrative.

Edit: what i put forward super cedes any investigation into Flynn. It happened before there was a active investigation.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So now proposing an alternative to the narrative you're pushing about secret memos is making up lies and pushing my own false narrative?

Lol you're pathetic. Clown.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So now proposing an alternative to the narrative you're pushing about secret memos is making up lies and pushing my own false narrative?

Lol you're pathetic. Clown.

I will not sit here and get into a argument with you or call you names. Not worth my time or effort. I thought that this connection was interesting. I let the readers decide.

Was Flynn writing a letter a lie? Was Mccabe not named in person in the complaint? Is the person making the complaint quoted in the article? This is a little more than "a anonymous source says". you must have the reading comprehension of a two year old. The article asks a question that deserves a answer, it does not accuse anyone of anything,

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I think it said she had issues with the FBI and McCabe over sexual discrimination, NOT sexual molestation.

There's just a bit of difference between the two.

Where one is basically a civil issue, the other is a form of assault.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

I think it said she had issues with the FBI and McCabe over sexual discrimination, NOT sexual molestation.

There's just a bit of difference between the two.

Where one is basically a civil issue, the other is a form of assault.

In the end, my point is the same.
Women's issues....
Usually supported by certain women's groups.
Will those groups come out against this guy that is Clinton connected?

Or will they keep quiet, like they did in the case of Bill Clinton?

top topics

join