It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump called it FAKE NEWS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

True. The slugs can suck on that. Only the ones who knew all along keep pushing this Russian narrative.

Liars plain and simple. Unethical bastards.

Traitors.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
CNN is doing just fine.

No need to get worked-up over nothing.

N F L
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good .

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I want Don Lemon to deliver the apology for the last year's Snipstorm of lies pouring out of CNN

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's fake news that CNN producers don't necessarily think anything will come of the Russia probe that they are simply reporting on? CNN isn't running the Russia investigation. They are reporting on said investigation, which could end up being nothing or could end up being something. That's why it's an investigation.

Do you think that Fox News beat the birther movement like a dead horse for eight years because they believed it? Of course not. It was a story and it was a story the people who watch Fox News wanted to hear for eight years, in hopes that something would come of it, even when it was a dead issue for the majority of those eight years.

Yes, let's not report on anything investigation ever, because if nothing comes of it, it's fake news. Stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: lordcomac
Just as an FYI, Obama doubled down on propaganda last year too. Just visit the link in my sig to read about similar and even more powerful wordings of what outgoing POTUS signed in December.

Wow, thanks!
I completely missed that one, I'll have to read up on it tonight.
Such nonsense. A clear middle finger from the establishment to we the people- but the MSM was chomping at the bit to be taken over, so they didn't say a word.

Reclaiming media from government should be in our top five priorities.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I suspect it to be this, but it really should go in the OP.

It does nothing good for the boards to just assume that our members know to what you are referring when writing an OP.

It's not that video, the guy has nothing to do with the subject matter in the video which was Trump and Russia, he works in another area, and speculates in the same way as many have done here.
However CNN did sack three of their staff for fake news on Russia and apologised for the story in the normal way.
But we shouldn't let that get in the way of saying that all CNN stories are fake now should we?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

"The Great Unwinding" , such a gentile euphemism. I prefer crash, avalanche, how big does the debt overburden have to get before it collapses, on us?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I suspect it to be this, but it really should go in the OP.

It does nothing good for the boards to just assume that our members know to what you are referring when writing an OP.

It's not that video, the guy has nothing to do with the subject matter in the video which was Trump and Russia, he works in another area, and speculates in the same way as many have done here.
However CNN did sack three of their staff for fake news on Russia and apologised for the story in the normal way.
But we shouldn't let that get in the way of saying that all CNN stories are fake now should we?

Yes we should.

If your husband or wife cheated on you, would you trust them in the same way again?

Or would you just say "it ok honey, just don't do it again."

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's not so much that CNN fired some people and apologized for their actions...
it's more that they knew this was BS from the start, and pushed it anyway.

I'm sure there are laws about reporting known fake stories as news, but so far I've heard nothing about enforcing them.

First step, we need to take back media from the government- they've made great strides in taking full control of the media in the last decade.
Second step, we need to take back control of the news from huge corporations and special interests groups. News needs to report news, actual hard facts, and maybe some light speculation based on those facts.

I'd wager an ounce of silver that there's been more coverage in the last 48 hours about this russian nonsense than there has been coverage about ALL the different clinton associated members of government under investigation for serious interference right now.
I'd wager that because I don't watch the TV or listen to the radio or go to awful "news" sites, or even social media... I just go by what I'm hearing actual people are saying- and the message is loud and clear.

People don't know what the # is happening, at all, and they're all parroting what the man on the big TV says. The ignorance is deafening.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find it funny that the right is using Project Veritas as proof that CNN is fake news.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I figured the OP was talking about this......www.yahoo.com...

In which case the 3 employees were forced to resign, and the story was retracted, with a FULL APOLOGY!!!!

Oh, so that makes it ok........

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I find it funny that the right is using Project Veritas as proof that CNN is fake news.

Proof of fake news. Everyone knows that already. Its confirmation beyond a reasonable doubt that they are promoting the DNC narrative of lies to get an democratically elected president impeached.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

DNC is like a snake in the grass. People are at least finally waking up to this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Don't forget, FAKE NEWS was their (msm) term for anything that was anti Hillary. They dug this grave. They coined the phrase and trump turned it on them.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

cnn probably is fake news, it's got fake people running it, doing fake # and acting fake. If it looks fake it probably is.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Trump often gets proven right, but this one was obvious.
Of course CNN is fake news. We've known that for some time.
They still do ok though because their fake news is like medicine to those still really really upset that their side lost an election.

I do think something has to be done about CNN (and others). Constant lies to incite violence and divide society just for the sake of political ideology and profit seems too much. Free speech should be protected, but the those abuse it should NOT be protected from the consequences.
edit on 28/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Trump did not call it. If i recall, CNN coined the term fake news to distract from the wiki leaks emails showing the DNC and the Clinton foundation running a child sex slave ring.
edit on 28-6-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Well... I was not consulted, and gave no permission for that.

I do not approve. Summary impaling for all violators of proper conduct hereafter. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Trump did not call it. If i recall, CNN coined the term fake news to distract from the wiki leaks emails showing the DNC and the Clinton foundation running a child sex slave ring.

And you would be wrong. It was coined to describe yellow journalism coming out that had no factual basis an example would be all the fake crap about both sides floating around facebook that was make up to get people outraged before the election. The term was shortly there after co-opted by Trump to describe any new that was unfavorable towards him and the GOP.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I don't know. I'm pretty sure the mainstream media said the Comet Ping Pong shooter over reacted to "fake news" , referring to the child sex slavery operation the CIA and Democrats are running, that was brought to light through the wikileaks emails. It was also created to cover up the hit John Podesta and the DNC put on Seth Rich for leaking the emials.

The whole fake news push came out exactly when Pizzagate was exposed. It is was created to discredit pizza gate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join