It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump called it FAKE NEWS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Back during Sep - Nov 2016 in the heat of the US Presidential campaign, Trump called out the media with "FAKE NEWS".

At the top of Trump's list was none other than CNN.

Looks like Trump was right all along, CNN really is FAKE NEWS.

BULLS-EYE!

Buh Bye, CNN...so much for objective journalism!!!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The agenda driven payback campaign for his press conference statement proves the point.

Not his point, The point... the news is faked to mold peoples minds.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I believe you. I truly do. CNN has been making a mockery of the news and because of that should no longer exist as a news organization.

How does today differ then any other day really? Will CNN still be here tomorrow? Your thread is very vague and has no substance.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Back during Sep - Nov 2016 in the heat of the US Presidential campaign, Trump called out the media with "FAKE NEWS".

At the top of Trump's list was none other than CNN.

Looks like Trump was right all along, CNN really is FAKE NEWS.

BULLS-EYE!

Buh Bye, CNN...so much for objective journalism!!!

What is the background for this thread?

Did something just come to light?

If so, it would make a lot of sense to say what, so we can either go "uh, that really proves it" or "wait, that is a really weak 'proof'" .. or just somewhere in between.

Either way, let us know! Without any elaboration the OP looks like nothing more than a rant and should be moved to the according forum.

(but it do get the feel that you are referring to a specific incident and you just forgot to mention it)

Cheers.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I guess you missed the memo, about 1 in 10 new threads right now is about it. Some big wig at cnn got caught in camera admitting the witch Hunt, among other things.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I am glad people are finally starting to pay attention. Now that everyone will be glued to this controversy for the next week or so, we can conveniently ignore the BIS's warnings about turbulence and bumps in the road after they called on Central Banks to initite "The Great Unwinding"

Trump tweeted this morning that 3 guys have been let go as well?? That is wonderful!! Count on not a singe mention of this initiation of economic crash turbulence and bumps in the road coming soon to a bank account, pension, 401k, IRA, or 529 plan near you and your loved one!

Nobody should say they were not warned come fourth quarter.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I figured the OP was talking about this......www.yahoo.com...

In which case the 3 employees were forced to resign, and the story was retracted, with a FULL APOLOGY!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
CNN is doing just fine.

No need to get worked-up over nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thank God for citizen journalist and investigators.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What is the background for this thread? Did something just come to light?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

What is the background for this thread? Did something just come to light?

I suspect it to be this, but it really should go in the OP.

It does nothing good for the boards to just assume that our members know to what you are referring when writing an OP.

Having been offline for a bit, it was pure coincidence that I clicked on a Project Veritas thread before this one, and had I not done so, this thread would have made zero sense.

I thought that needed addressing since it is an easy fix.
edit on 27-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I guess you missed the memo, about 1 in 10 new threads right now is about it. Some big wig at cnn got caught in camera admitting the witch Hunt, among other things.

Case in point: It took two lines of text to properly explain what is going on.

Thanks.

(OP, take notice!)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm surprised everybody is surprised about fake news.

Wasn't it in the 80's that the CIA said that one day, all news would be fabricated? It wasn't expressed that way, but that's what had been said. There is a video of it but don't remember the title. I'll try to find it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi

Wasn't it in the 80's that the CIA said that one day, all news would be fabricated? It wasn't expressed that way, but that's what had been said. There is a video of it but don't remember the title. I'll try to find it.

I'm not surprised.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi

I didn't think anyone would be surprised... back in '13 the administration legalized propaganda to start the push for the next election cycle, knowing full well we the people would be bored with their nonsense. They figured they could just take control of big media and broadcast whatever they like to sway the election- and it didn't work.

Worldwide banking cartels have to respond with a change to the NWO plan, though, and now we're probably about to witness the death of fiat currency, world wide.
Maybe we can bring back greenbacks.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can't find the video I had in mind, but found one from 1975, and there is the then CBS president that talks about fake news dating as far back as 1954...

Fox was refused a license in Canada because we have laws supposedly preventing the news here from lying... ... yeah.

But I get to see what the news put out a 1am and 6 am, and it the interval, the news are edited, no subjects escape it. The ones at 1 am are more informative as they don't always filter them correctly.

Fake news isn't only CNN, it is world wide.

Also didn't want to offend anyone with the surprised comment, haha.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: lordcomac

(OP take notice!)

Ummm...is there a mod position open that your ginning for...?

Cause you've got my vote...

I mean...

YouSir

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Okay, Mod-wanna-be.

Since it seems you must be living under a rock, this post happened to be about the latest revelation of "fake news" by CNN, the Russians did it narrative is BS, but there are too many other examples.

The point? Trump was right, CNN is just a left wing propaganda, FAKE NEWS organization.

Clear enough for you now????

edit on 6/27/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Just as an FYI, Obama doubled down on propaganda last year too. Just visit the link in my sig to read about similar and even more powerful wordings of what outgoing POTUS signed in December.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join